feelinglucky

My wife threw her marriage and life here away

10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Guys and Gals, we have offended the moderator. We must respect her opioion, and carry on in a more mature matter. Please refrain from using insults or namecalling. Also bickering is not regarded as usefull :bonk: . If this saga is unable to continue without a conclusion of Merillz divorce, I will seriouly be considering turning off my computer and return it back to the store......for store credit. :P

p.s. being sarcastic, koy, or heckling will also get you in the dog house!!.......(I think)

Round 1 (K-1)

Mar-16-09: interview (blue slip)

Mar-25-09: returned with blue slip denied, (white slip)

Jun-04-09: nvc received returned petition

Jun-08-09: nvc forwards to uscis

Jun-19-09: noa3 uscis received ( pending under review)

Sep-17-09 : touched!!!

Sep-21-09: Notice of Decesion, Expired free to file again

Round 2 (K-1)

(1st denied case received & forward dates at NVC,and 2nd refiling & noa1 at uscis are identical ....how ironic)

I-129F sent: Jun 04-09

noa1 recvd: Jun 08-09

noa2: Sep-17-09 APPROVED

noa2 Hard Copy: Sep 21-09 called CSC said not approved still pending in system (#######!!!!)

noa3 recvd: Nov 25-09 USCIS is reopening case NOA2 was issued in error.(Government Motion to Reopen)

RFE ( NOID) recvd: Dec 18-09 ask to give rebuttal on consulate finding regarding 1st petition

RFE sent: Dec 20-09 rebuttal submitted plus able to front load additional proof.

noa4 recvd: Dec 28-09 APPROVED FINALLY

NVC recvd: Jan 04-10

NVC left: Jan 12-10

Consulate Recvd: Feb 05-10

Packet 3 submitted: Feb 09-10

Packet 4 Recvd: April 16-10

Interview : May 12-10...PINK SLIP already on the table (2years 1week later)

Visa Pickup: May 28-10 In Hand!!

POE: May 29-2010 LAX

Feelinglucky Tonight

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
Starting another thread to circumvent one that was closed by a mod?

inb4lockum8.gif

No coment... :innocent:

Round 1 (K-1)

Mar-16-09: interview (blue slip)

Mar-25-09: returned with blue slip denied, (white slip)

Jun-04-09: nvc received returned petition

Jun-08-09: nvc forwards to uscis

Jun-19-09: noa3 uscis received ( pending under review)

Sep-17-09 : touched!!!

Sep-21-09: Notice of Decesion, Expired free to file again

Round 2 (K-1)

(1st denied case received & forward dates at NVC,and 2nd refiling & noa1 at uscis are identical ....how ironic)

I-129F sent: Jun 04-09

noa1 recvd: Jun 08-09

noa2: Sep-17-09 APPROVED

noa2 Hard Copy: Sep 21-09 called CSC said not approved still pending in system (#######!!!!)

noa3 recvd: Nov 25-09 USCIS is reopening case NOA2 was issued in error.(Government Motion to Reopen)

RFE ( NOID) recvd: Dec 18-09 ask to give rebuttal on consulate finding regarding 1st petition

RFE sent: Dec 20-09 rebuttal submitted plus able to front load additional proof.

noa4 recvd: Dec 28-09 APPROVED FINALLY

NVC recvd: Jan 04-10

NVC left: Jan 12-10

Consulate Recvd: Feb 05-10

Packet 3 submitted: Feb 09-10

Packet 4 Recvd: April 16-10

Interview : May 12-10...PINK SLIP already on the table (2years 1week later)

Visa Pickup: May 28-10 In Hand!!

POE: May 29-2010 LAX

Feelinglucky Tonight

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Starting another thread to circumvent one that was closed by a mod?

inb4lockum8.gif

No coment... :innocent:

Did I incur on name calling or any of the other charges?

If so, I sincerely apologize. I seriously tried to avoid it, though, but I may have been guilty as charged :blush:

omg i was gone for a couple of days and just found out Merrilz thread died. now i need to find something else to do to kill the time :cry

ps: in before the lock

feb. 26,2008-----noa1

aug. 26, 2008----transferred to csc

sept. 19, 2008--- approved

NVC:

sept. 26, 2008----got case # from a live operator

oct. 6, 2008 ------received AOS bill/paid online

oct. 7, 2008 ------shows PAID

oct. 14,2008 -----IV fee generated/ paid online

oct. 15,2008 -----shows PAID

oct. 16,2008 -----mailed DS230 overnight

oct. 23,2008 ---- RFE

nov. 3,2008 ----- case complete

nov. 26,2008 --- medical exam

aug. 14,2009 --- remedical finally, passed

aug. 24, 2009 -- interview , passed

aug. 29, 2009 -- visa in hand

sept. 24, 2009 -- POE LAX

Did I incur on name calling or any of the other charges?

If so, I sincerely apologize. I seriously tried to avoid it, though, but I may have been guilty as charged :blush:

:whistle:

I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to see how this all ends!

IBTL-Crocodile.jpg

Edited by trillium13
24q38dy.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

I guess we all have different tastes :unsure:

I could never understand the appeal of the original thread, and breathed a silent sigh of relief when it went away.

However, having just suffered the tragic locking of a long-lived thread near and dear to my heart (n00bz!), I can certainly understand that the loyal fans of merrilizer would want to resurrect it. I won't be partaking here, it's really not my cup of tea, but I wish you all well!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

i would like to know how it all turns out. so merrillizer, if this one gets locked too, feel free to pm me in the future with the final update.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
i would like to know how it all turns out. so merrillizer, if this one gets locked too, feel free to pm me in the future with the final update.

Maybe this is old news, but he had another thread that died on its own weight in March. He's clearly out to destroy this girl and her friends. That is his mission in life now and he will do whatever possible to enlist many recruits in his crusade. (Topic 184217)

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=184217

And if you search the Internet, he is now trying to gain sympathy from Immigration Fraud victims. I hope that they are granted a divorce quickly and they can move on with separate lives, before we hear the end of the story on Prime Time news. :wow:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.