The_Dude

Commies 4 Christ Discussion Thread

5,039 posts in this topic

Maybe Comrade's Dean and Scandal can think up a title....they seem very good at it. Unless Mark can come up with something clever for himself ???

NArocks, sometimes all we can do is just stand.

How about 'Christ for Commies -Acronmically Challenged Member' <HAHA!> :thumbs::devil:

By the way, when I was at the White House for the 4th of July, I saw a demonstration out front. Some people were handing out pamphlets and carring banners that said 'J4J'...Jews for Jesus! (In VJSpeak: JOOewws for J!)

I think it was a covert mission sent out by Scandal to hit the front lines during his own personal time 'undercover' ...<pun intended>...since the arrival of our beloved Thanti!

Peace to C4C heramanos/as!

MK+JC+AK

“Acquire the spirit of peace, and a thousand souls around you will be saved.” - Saint Seraphim of Sarov

49893.gif

"The love of one’s country is a splendid thing. But why should love stop at the border?” - Pablo Casals

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks, Comrade. As far as the personal issues, you do not stand alone in that department. I have so many going on as you do, but would not dare bring them to anyone's attention....best to take them directly to, well, to.... Christ.

Sister Nagi - a HUGE AMEN to you my Dearest. I love your beautiful soul. Stay beautiful, and Holy! :innocent:

MarkNAAm

“Acquire the spirit of peace, and a thousand souls around you will be saved.” - Saint Seraphim of Sarov

49893.gif

"The love of one’s country is a splendid thing. But why should love stop at the border?” - Pablo Casals

And a hearty Amen to that, Sis! Now on to the bubble bath that waits me, although sadly even Calgon can't take me away.

Most Dearest Nagi and NArocks,

Your are forgetting one CRITICAL element of relaxation! Please follow the quote below, which is from one of my favorite Christian Theologians, Saint Aquinas:

“Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine."

Don't forget wine with that BubbleBath...its the cure-all! I personally attest to it, though I haven't tried it in the tub... :devil:

Peace to you!

MarkNAAm

49893.gif

As I like the member one this is where I Stand :)

I'm a card carrying commie4Christ member in good standing :devil:

Yeah me too. I could probably make a siggie for myself but it's not as fun as making them for other people. :)

I'm having some issues at home too :( We're in a financial rut. New York State stopped funding my kids' preschool program and I was paying a small amount every 2 weeks and now it's jumped to $1100 a month. Luckily, it starts back up again in September so I will be back to paying the normal rate (maybe a little higher, but no biggie). They said that it wasn't 'necessary' to fund daycare in the summer. I don't know, but the last time I checked, 99% of the population works during the summer. But now for the rest of the summer, we can't go on vacation or anything because of this mess. Good thing I saved up some of the tax return money or we'd be completely broke.

I can't wait to be a teacher. One more year of undergrad BS (for those who don't know the story I was supposed to graduate in May but if I did, I would have had to pull my kids out of the University preschool and I couldn't afford to do that). So I'm taking random courses just to stay enrolled. I'm going to take Italian since I'm going to be a Spanish teacher anyway.

Then hopefully I can get started with the master's program and get out there subbing or something.

Dearest Hermana Susitala,

AAAAhhhhh...I must admit, I felt joy when reading your post, even though you are current having a tough time. I felt joy because your remind me of all the good things in America...you're raising kids and also completing your education...you are to be commended!

I wish all Americans would work as hard as you...plus, don't forget that you immigrated a human at the same time. Very Amazing!

Good people suffer the highest trials. This is to be expected. You're suffering these trials now, to 'test your metal'...I have the very confident feeling that you're going to be a Grade A+++ Alchemist!

Peace to you,

MarkNAAm

49893.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
Im sad. They cannot cremate my dog until tomorrow. I didn't feel like VJ today.

Nagi I'm so so sorry (F)(F)

Why is it that the only one who can stop the crying is the one who started it in the first place?

More Complete Story here
My Saga includes 2 step sons
USC Married 4/2007 Colombian on overstay since 2001 of B1/B2 visa
Applied 5/2007 Approved GC in Hand 10/2007
I-751 mailed 6/30/09 aapproved 11/7/09 The BOYS I-751 Mailed 12/29/09 3/23/10 Email approval for 17 CR 3/27/10
4/14/10 Email approval for 13 yr Old CR 4/23/10

Oldest son now 21 I-130 filed by LPR dad ( as per NVC CSPA is applying here )
I-130 approved 2/24
Priority date 12/6/2007
4/6/2010 letter from NVC arrives to son dated 3/4/2010
5/4/10 received AOS and DS3032 via email
9/22/10 Interview BOG Passed
10/3/10 POE JFK all went well
11/11/10 GC Received smile.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Mark,

I support the J4J missions. The Good Book told the Apostles to spread the word first to the Jews and then to the Gentiles (as the Jews are, after all, G-d's chosen ).....but I do not wish to get all preachy here in this thread because I love and respect the non-believers.

I adore your title : Christ for Commies -Acronmically Challenged Member' . Although I think somehow you should appoint yourself the Director of the Acronmically Commie Challenged.

See ya in church!

Thanks, Comrade NArocks. Hope your day was better.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Im sad. They cannot cremate my dog until tomorrow. I didn't feel like VJ today.

(F) (F) (F) (F) (F) (F)

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
Mark,

I support the J4J missions.

I don't.

Jews don't proselytize or seek out converts. In fact when gentiles come forth and request conversion to Judaism we are supposed to try to convince them not to, and only if they are insistent should they be reluctantly permitted to convert.

Hence I don't appreciate sects who specifically target Jews from some sense that we need to be "saved". We never asked to be saved, and have had two millennia of Christians either wanting to save us, or more often than not "saving" us under pain of death or torture or expulsion should we not see that we need "saving".

I respect others rights to worship as they please. I just wish they'd show us the same courtesy.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

peace and love

from hte hippie one. :star:

Daniel

:energy:

Ana (Mexico) ------ Daniel (California)(me)

---------------------------------------------

Sept. 11, 2004: Got married (civil), in Mexico :D

July 23, 2005: Church wedding

===============================

K3(I-129F):

Oct. 28, 2004: Mailed I-129F.

~USPS, First-Class, Certified Mail, Rtn Recpt ($5.80)

Nov. 3, 2004: NOA1!!!!

Nov. 5, 2004: Check Cashed!!

zzzz deep hibernationn zzzz

May 12, 2005 NOA2!!!! #######!!! huh???

off to NVC.

May 26, 2005: NVC approves I129F.

CR1(I-130):

Oct. 6, 2004: Mailed I-130.

~USPS, First-Class, Certified Mail, Rtn Recpt ($5.80)

Oct. 8, 2004: I-130 Delivered to CSC in Laguna Niguel.

~Per USPS website's tracking tool.

Oct. 12, 2004 BCIS-CSC Signs for I-130 packet.

Oct. 21, 2004 Check cashed!

Oct. 25, 2004 NOA1 (I-130) Go CSC!!

Jan. 05, 2005 Approved!!!! Off to NVC!!!!

NVC:

Jan. 05, 2005 ---> in route from CSC

Jan. 12, 2005 Case entered system

Jan. 29, 2005 Received I-864 Bill

Jan. 31, 2005 Sent Payment to St. Louis(I864)

Feb. 01, 2005 Wife received DS3032(Choice of Agent)

Feb. 05, 2005 Payment Received in St. Louis(I864)

Feb. 08, 2005 Sent DS3032 to Portsmouth NH

Feb. 12, 2005 DS3032 Received by NVC

Mar. 04, 2005 Received IV Bill

Mar. 04, 2005 Sent IV Bill Payment

Mar. 08, 2005 Received I864

Mar. 19, 2005 Sent I864

Mar. 21, 2005 I864 Received my NVC

Apr. 18, 2005 Received DS230

Apr. 19, 2005 Sent DS230

Apr. 20, 2005 DS230 received by NVC (signed by S Merfeld)

Apr. 22, 2005 DS230 entered NVC system

Apr. 27, 2005 CASE COMPLETE

May 10, 2005 CASE SENT TO JUAREZ

Off to Cd. Juarez! :D

calls to NVC: 6

CIUDAD JUAREZ, American Consulate:

Apr. 27, 2005 case completed at NVC.

May 10, 2005 in route to Juarez.

May 25, 2005 Case at consulate.

-- Legal Disclaimer:What I say is only a reflection of what I did, going to do, or may do; it may also reflect what I have read others did, are going to do, or may do. What you do or may do is what you do or may do. You do so or may do so strictly out of your on voilition; or follow what a lawyer advised you to do, or may do. Having said that: have a nice day!

Mark,

I support the J4J missions.

I don't.

Jews don't proselytize or seek out converts. In fact when gentiles come forth and request conversion to Judaism we are supposed to try to convince them not to, and only if they are insistent should they be reluctantly permitted to convert.

Hence I don't appreciate sects who specifically target Jews from some sense that we need to be "saved". We never asked to be saved, and have had two millennia of Christians either wanting to save us, or more often than not "saving" us under pain of death or torture or expulsion should we not see that we need "saving".

I respect others rights to worship as they please. I just wish they'd show us the same courtesy.

Somebody seems cranky today... :whistle: <Haha!> But...how can this be, since Thanti is in town? :wacko::thumbs:

I respect Scandal's great appreciation of History...but I think that sometimes he forgets that me and others are from the 'Post Vatican II' era...as such, we respect the eternal covenant that God has made with Abraham and his descendents (which Nagi references). Granted though, this does fly in the face of much of world history (if not all of it)...nonetheless, in the OT C4C thread, they will take a beating (just like all of us!) :thumbs:

Peace to the Thread...

MarkNAAm

49893.gif

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

We all have our opinions and it is just as well we do. 0ne important fact before we move along to another subject is that G-d loves variety and He would never stand in the way of our free will's.

Now on to wishing all good Commies a great day.... May it be worry and problem free.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline
Dearest Hermana Susitala,

AAAAhhhhh...I must admit, I felt joy when reading your post, even though you are current having a tough time. I felt joy because your remind me of all the good things in America...you're raising kids and also completing your education...you are to be commended!

I wish all Americans would work as hard as you...plus, don't forget that you immigrated a human at the same time. Very Amazing!

Good people suffer the highest trials. This is to be expected. You're suffering these trials now, to 'test your metal'...I have the very confident feeling that you're going to be a Grade A+++ Alchemist!

Peace to you,

MarkNAAm

Thanks! I'm pretty proud of myself too, although if I had never hooked up with my dumb ex (the bad boy type) I probably would have finished college in 2005. :blush: Everybody makes mistakes I guess.

I hate when the 19 year olds in my classes complain about having too much schoolwork and not enough time! OMG are they serious? LOL

I am not taking summer classes this year, I decided to beach bum it up all summer and relax with the hubby on my days off instead of doing schoolwork.

205656_848198845714_16320940_41282447_7410167_n-1.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline
We all have our opinions and it is just as well we do. 0ne important fact before we move along to another subject is that G-d loves variety and He would never stand in the way of our free will's.

Now on to wishing all good Commies a great day.... May it be worry and problem free.

Yeah guys, I posted this in another thread yesterday but here ya go.

I'm not religious or anything but I'm all about peace and love and tolerance :)

205656_848198845714_16320940_41282447_7410167_n-1.jpg

hola comrades..and chopf##ks of america...back from my time off and ready to send comrade len to the gulag .. as she was here less than me

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835