• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline
.....in preparation for me becoming a democrat :jest:

:o:o:o:(:huh::angry::o nooooooooooooooooo....what happened?

court ordered lobotomy :jest:

charles ... time for the Rx :yes:

got lots of ammo here ... wanna go shooting?

works for me! :dance::dance::dance::dance: i didn't wanna be a dem anyways, republican women are much better looking.

bring nessa and ben.

we'll get a sitter for the boys (group rate) ... load up ... ahhh the smell of gunpowder B)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Who is trying to 'stamp out' apposing views? It is really very simple. If you post a minority opinion, many posters will post in opposition of that view. That is not 'ganging up' that is being in a minority.

Charles likes Eric and his posting style. They play post tag. Each to their own of course but I find the whole thing boring.

apparently quite a few on vj are stamping away. why else is there this ganging up on those i listed? silence the dissenting view! true liberalism in action! :dance:

Edited by charles!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Charles knows full well why a$$clowns like Marc and BY get the kinds of responses they do from the regulars here. Why he feels he needs to stand up for them is baffling.

Timeline
Charles knows full well why a$$clowns like Marc and BY get the kinds of responses they do from the regulars here. Why he feels he needs to stand up for them is baffling.

silence the minority! the new world order has arrived!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

The view is not silenced Charles. The only time anyone is silenced is if they get suspended. People are not suspended for no reason - even if that does appear to be your opinion today.

Are you baiting Charles, or do you really not see the difference between being 'silenced' and having your opinions countered by those who don't agree with you?

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Timeline
The view is not silenced Charles. The only time anyone is silenced is if they get suspended. People are not suspended for no reason - even if that does appear to be your opinion today.

not silenced once they are attacked repeatedly and lose their cool and fire back, thus earning a suspension. nice spin cycle you got going there......

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline
Ganging up? :lol:

Grown men crowing again because they can't accept that they are voicing a minority opinion. Seriously Charles, if you think being the lone voice of reason is why these people get suspended you really should take it up with the mods and make sure those cyber bullies get suspended - if not banned. What a joke.

so only majority opinions are acceptable around here? keep on baaa'ing and following the herd. so much for the myth of liberal tolerance, it's nothing more than narrow mindedness!

Is that what you read from that? Grow up, or get educated dude. Either that or you are baiting.

is that the accepted majority opinion in here? trying to stamp out any opposing voices?

Funny how the majority opinion in a protected and selective environment rarely reflects that of the majority in the gen pop. Also funny how the loudest mouths take the appearance of majority opinion without acutally being such.Typical liberal tripe, claiming to be the majority. Truth is, the rabid liberals on this forum wouldn't stand a chance in the real world if taken out of their haunts in protected occupations (media, education, government worker, etc). The real world just doesn't have time to listen to nonsense.

They also wouldn't stand a chance in an open forum in which they didn't have a pocket moderator to silence opinions they do not agree with.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Charles knows full well why a$clowns like Marc and BY get the kinds of responses they do from the regulars here. Why he feels he needs to stand up for them is baffling.

silence the minority! the new world order has arrived!

Are you targeted too, Charles? :no: Ooops...there goes that theory...

Timeline
Are you baiting Charles, or do you really not see the difference between being 'silenced' and having your opinions countered by those who don't agree with you?

which one are you doing, trying to silence me or offering a counter opinion?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Attacked? You mean people voice an apposing opinion and if you are in a minority more people will post against you than with you. If losing your cool means that you post against TOS, then that's your problem, not the problem of those voicing a different opinion. Ask your friend VW all about that. She has it down to a fine art, allegedly.

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline
Charles knows full well why a$clowns like Marc and BY get the kinds of responses they do from the regulars here. Why he feels he needs to stand up for them is baffling.

steven ... just curious ... why the name calling? Does using words like these make you feel better?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
Morning... good to see All My Children is still airing on VJ :rolleyes:

I'm lost. Entirely out of my depth.

I thought this was a thread about puberty, and we would be discussing zit creams, abstinence vs. sex.ed, and whether girls that sleep with more than 3 guys before they are 17 should be considered tramps, sluts, or whores.

I have no idea what everyone is on about in this discussion. Seriously.

ot is like life - it never goes where you want it to.

So me, personally,I think that if a girl is still only 16 and has already slept with 3 different guys, she's probably all three. A tramp. A #######. And a #######. One indictment for each act. But that's just me.

which one are you doing, trying to silence me or offering a counter opinion?

Neither, again Charles. Do you really not understand or are you being provocative? That is a question.

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline

What is the issue? Online behaviour or differing opinion?

If everyone was of the same opinion or had the same writing style, behaviour or whatever, this place would be very BORING.

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---