Ken y Leidys

Anyone on VJ ever gone through a divorce? What did it teach you?

104 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
Interesting. I haven't read anyone admitting to their contribution of why their first marriage failed. I guess it is easier to lay the blame entirely on the other spouse.

It is always the other spouses fault isn't it?

Obviously.

I had a lot, PLENTY, to do with my marriage breakdown. I'm not going to share details here on VJ though. And my admitting guilt doesn't mean SHE has none of her own.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting. I haven't read anyone admitting to their contribution of why their first marriage failed. I guess it is easier to lay the blame entirely on the other spouse.

Obviously.

I had a lot, PLENTY, to do with my marriage breakdown. I'm not going to share details here on VJ though. And my admitting guilt doesn't mean SHE has none of her own.

Tell us all the nasty little details. We love gossip.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

I just got married for the first time a year ago. And I'm old.

Really? Damn, Spooks...that's a lot of tissue boxes.

I didn't say I never had any relationships before, I was just fortunate not to have married any of them. Why buy the cow when you can get the milk free?

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Obviously.

Yes, please, Ron...do tell.

the-nightmare.jpg

I didn't say I never had any relationships before, I was just fortunate not to have married any of them. Why buy the cow when you can get the milk free?

What is it with you and milkmen?

Timeline

Obviously.

Fvcking voyeurs getting cheap thrills from other people's misery. :angry:

Is that what this website is really all about? :P

I thought Spooky was into sheep?? :whistle:

Obviously.

the-nightmare.jpg

What a man does with the mikman in the privacy of his closet, naked, with a rope tied around his genitals watching buzzards is his own business.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Timeline

Obviously.

:lol: I'm kidding. But seriously...how about a synopsis? You can leave out the juicy details?

Timeline

Obviously.

the-nightmare.jpg

What a man does with the mikman in the privacy of his closet, naked, with a rope tied around his genitals watching buzzards is his own business.

:lol::thumbs:

Timeline

Obviously.

:lol: I'm kidding. But seriously...how about a synopsis? You can leave out the juicy details?

I screwed around.

She caught me.

I then tried to be a good and faithful husband for about 3 years. Marriage counseling, the whole nine yards.

Packed up stakes in the states to move to Israel just to get a clean start. Wasn't enough.

That's it fellas. End of story.