Christian n Katy

Can someone tell me what this means?

10 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Venezuela
Timeline

I signed up for the CRIS immigration notification service, so it notifies me when my cases are touched. I had filed the I-130, I-765 and I-485 concurrently - we are waiting on the biometrics appointment date (we haven't received it yet), and I just got an email saying this:

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: REQUEST FOR INITIAL EVIDENCE SENT, CASE PLACED ON HOLD

On June 8, 2009, we mailed a notice requesting initial evidence in this case. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the evidence requested. Meanwhile, processing of this case is on hold until we either receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once you submit the evidence requested and a decision is made, you will be notified by mail. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your mailing address.

Does anyone know what this could mean? Is it normal or is there something that I did wrong? Let me know if you know please!!! I just want to prepare myself.

Thank you!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

You did not send something that they need and they have sent you a request for it, or more evidence.

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Seems like they have or will send you a letter stating what they are looking for. Stay calm and relax. you will be getting RFE i guess...

AOS Transferred to CSC.......................August 4th 2009

AP/EAD Approval Notice appeared....August 21st 2009

AP/EAD received in mails.................... 08/27/09, 08/31/09

AOS at CSC.............................................Pending

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Its not a big deal. Just go through all the things you sent, you may have an idea what they're looking for, or just wait until you receive

the I-797E Request for Evidence and do exactly as they tell you.

[center][/center]Citizenship Journey

04/16/12: Package sent to TX LOckbox

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Venezuela
Timeline
Most RFE's have to do with I-864 or I-693. Did you include both of these with your AOS?

I did include the I-864 but not an I-693 - we did include the medical examination, but no I-693 with it - there wasn't any instructions to. Could that be it? I guess the best thing for me to do is just sit here and wait! But it kills me, ya know!?!?!

Timeline

mecial examination doesn't have to be sent But your I-693 that counts. When you go to the doctor for medical. the do the tests on you. fill them into the forms and attached them with the form i-693 and hand over the sealed envelop to you that you aren't required to ope. you have to put that envelop or stick it with AOS application. I am wondering as you didin't send I-693form sealed and signed by USCIS registered Doctor.

Most RFE's have to do with I-864 or I-693. Did you include both of these with your AOS?

I did include the I-864 but not an I-693 - we did include the medical examination, but no I-693 with it - there wasn't any instructions to. Could that be it? I guess the best thing for me to do is just sit here and wait! But it kills me, ya know!?!?!

Timeline

As you did mention now that you didn't include I-693 that you would most probably get RFE on it. So When you get the RFE, REACT right awayyyy and send your I-693.

Best of Luck and pray for others who are in the same boat

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.