~Jess~

Is MONDAY canceled??

61 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
*raises hand~~~ I know how you feel. It has been over a year since I have seen Ibrahim. Somedays, my heart hurts so bad for him and somedays I forget his smell and his touch. Allah knows best.

jJ (F)

0mg! For me, that was THE one thing that extremely bothered me the most. When my husband finally arrived and we were home form the airport, I layed him down and sniffed him like no tomorrow.

Sharifah, mooning or not, you are just going through normal human emotions that should carry no shame. (F)

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning Ladies. Charles, where are you? You lurkin :unsure:

Terri, wow I can't believe it is time already. So you are traveling all the way from Wisconsin? Bringing some cheese? lol

Make sure to say hi to the gals for me, Rajaa, who is MIA these days especially. PICTURES PLEASE.

How long will be gone? Tell me who else will you see when you are there and where are you staying?

sorry, too many ?s :blush:

100% So funny to hear you mention Kaka, that is a word that I have always used in my family.

LOL

Just getting a kick out of reading that.

Girls I can relate to the blahs too. I still have em.

Jax I wish I could forget his smell :ot:

We had a very beautiful weekend. The normal low 80 degree temperatures this weekend.

I got some more sun and I LOVE IT!

"supposed" to be moving into a bigger apt at the end of the month.

I still haven't gotten the new application, maybe it's a good thing, not sure I want to go through with it. :(

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Blahhh one big draw back of living in Saudi....there is no cold tap water in the summer! its impossible to take a shower after 7am or before 7pm. Joys.

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Happy Moanday! I wish Monday were missed to go right into Tuesday and then it would be one more day til my trip! I'm getting nervous and excited. I get to spend time with the Washington Mena girls!!!! I can't wait. Then on to my inlaws in Calif. I get to see the new baby. Yippee. It won't make up for me not seeing my grandson but it will help!

You're coming to Washington state? I'm in Seattle. How many of us are there?

Good morning everyone :)

Argh...I wish! Morning everyone. It's Monday. Blech!

Today is one of those....I miss my husband and the pit of my stomach is doing flips like I wanna puke and I wanna scream day! I hate feeling like this.

I am usually so upbeat, I just feel like kaka today! I'm not sick, it's all emotional and mental. Sigh.....please tell me it will get better and you understand this feeling....someone? anyone?

It will get better and I believe all of us understand this feeling. It sucks big time (F)

I know how you feel. Its called the blahssssssss and they stink. Mine started the day I said good bye at Paris ariport in February, and suspect will continue till Sept 6th when I see him again. We are all here for each other Dearheart.

That is what I love about this group. We all know EXACTLY the feelings your having. The days when ur heart just hurts sooo bad and it feels like it will never end. But when you share it...everyone is there to lift u up in encouragement and prayers. What a great group of ladies. I think that ur doing the right thing by remembering that God is in control. It helps to keep u grounded when ur feeling out of control. When you listen to and abide by God's will....u are in His blessings....Hang in there. I will pray that he sends peace to all of our hearts this day.

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline
Blahhh one big draw back of living in Saudi....there is no cold tap water in the summer! its impossible to take a shower after 7am or before 7pm. Joys.

Hubby said something about leaving the water heater off during the summer or the water would be too boiling to use at all.

Not sure how it works there in KSA. Maybe it's the same?

But, I don't know if it gets cold or not. I know right now I can't get any cold tap water out of the bathroom sink. I keep hoping, staring at the faucet like maybe if I wait long enough it will just get cold. :lol::wacko:

Still, when it's hot and humid, even the water I can get feels nice on the arms and face to cool down a tiny bit.

Living with hubby in Egypt, at last.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
*raises hand~~~ I know how you feel. It has been over a year since I have seen Ibrahim. Somedays, my heart hurts so bad for him and somedays I forget his smell and his touch. Allah knows best.

jJ (F)

0mg! For me, that was THE one thing that extremely bothered me the most. When my husband finally arrived and we were home form the airport, I layed him down and sniffed him like no tomorrow.

Sharifah, mooning or not, you are just going through normal human emotions that should carry no shame. (F)

Thanks Nagi, sometimes it stinks being human :cry: Although, I trust in God and I don't always feel this way, so I know this heart renching pain will soon pass.

As for Ahmed's smell, I torture myself by spraying his cologne on my pillows every night. I can't imagine, not having something from him with me at all times. Sounds crazy, I know, but I also know all of you understand and I thank you all for that.

That is what I love about this group. We all know EXACTLY the feelings your having. The days when ur heart just hurts sooo bad and it feels like it will never end. But when you share it...everyone is there to lift u up in encouragement and prayers. What a great group of ladies. I think that ur doing the right thing by remembering that God is in control. It helps to keep u grounded when ur feeling out of control. When you listen to and abide by God's will....u are in His blessings....Hang in there. I will pray that he sends peace to all of our hearts this day.

As Jackie said earlier, Allahu Alim. Thanks so very much, I feel very lucky to have found a great group of women and Charles ( :P ) who are encouraging, welcoming and understanding.

Sharifah

Blessed are the heart that can bend, they can never be broken - Albert Camus

Any comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished in any way without express written permission from 100% Al Ahly Fan.

Good morning everyone :)

Argh...I wish! Morning everyone. It's Monday. Blech!

Today is one of those....I miss my husband and the pit of my stomach is doing flips like I wanna puke and I wanna scream day! I hate feeling like this.

I am usually so upbeat, I just feel like kaka today! I'm not sick, it's all emotional and mental. Sigh.....please tell me it will get better and you understand this feeling....someone? anyone?

It will get better and I believe all of us understand this feeling. It sucks big time (F)

I know how you feel. Its called the blahssssssss and they stink. Mine started the day I said good bye at Paris ariport in February, and suspect will continue till Sept 6th when I see him again. We are all here for each other Dearheart.

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Hubby said something about leaving the water heater off during the summer or the water would be too boiling to use at all.

But, I don't know if it gets cold or not. I know right now I can't get any cold tap water out of the bathroom sink. I keep hoping, staring at the faucet like maybe if I wait long enough it will just get cold. :lol::wacko:

Still, when it's hot and humid, even the water I can get feels nice on the arms and face to cool down a tiny bit.

Yea we dont use the water heater in the summer, so sometimes i can turn that faucet on and its slightly cooler then the 'cold' faucet but not for long.

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: Timeline

Yea we dont use the water heater in the summer, so sometimes i can turn that faucet on and its slightly cooler then the 'cold' faucet but not for long.

:dance: Happy Monday! :dance:

We are closing on our new home today (or later this week) inshaAllah!!! Woot! :dancing::goofy: Happy, excited, tired and nervous.

Jess, its the same in AZ...nothing but warm to hot water available via the tap its disgusting. You can't even take a cool shower to "cool" off! Just feels sticky...

Sharifah...hugs!! We have all been there girl...its just a little bump in the road...all the emotional ups and downs of this silly process! (F)

(F) Jax and Nagi (F)

Lisa...if you don't feel it...don't do it girl. I was the same last year about buying a house and I'm so happy and blessed we waited till now and 50k less!! God gives us signs...listen to them! HUGS!!! (F)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Ridasgirl, there are quite a few in Washington and most of the are married to moroccans.

I can't wait!!!

I will be seeing all the mena girls there ..... Maggie, Henna Rose, Rajaa, and honorary member Jenn. I also get to meet a new member of our family who isn't on VJ yet, but maybe someday she will.

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
Ridasgirl, there are quite a few in Washington and most of the are married to moroccans.

I can't wait!!!

I will be seeing all the mena girls there ..... Maggie, Henna Rose, Rajaa, and honorary member Jenn. I also get to meet a new member of our family who isn't on VJ yet, but maybe someday she will.

Happy Monday, MENA (F)

Terrie : I posted over the weekend about your MENA girl truth or dare initiation, so don't think you are getting out of it :devil: Is Rajaa coming ?

6042646_bodyshot_300x400.gif

weight.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Morning Ladies. Charles, where are you? You lurkin :unsure:

working, believe it or not. first time i've had all day to get on vj! hope everyone has a good monday.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I can't wait!!!

Happy Monday, MENA (F)

Terrie : I posted over the weekend about your MENA girl truth or dare initiation, so don't think you are getting out of it :devil: Is Rajaa coming ?

i can't wait bring it on Henna! I dunno about Rajaa

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Any Washington MENA girls....I would totally love to talk with u....actually ANY of the MENA girls I would love to talk with u. PM me and I will give ya my number... :D

Melynda

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.