sukie175

It just ain't the same anymore...

303 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Well I think the ladies here are a bit more chummy with each other than the men and get their feelings hurt if someone goes after them in a thread.

Me, Fishdude, Agent Smith, Desert_Fox have all got into it with each other and had other members go after us, but none of use have said we are taking our toys home and aren't going to play with you anymore.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I think the ladies here are a bit more chummy with each other than the men and get their feelings hurt if someone goes after them in a thread.

To be fair, there are a few male posters who get their panties in a bunch if you go after them too.

And there are some females who don't let it get to them either. Gimy comes to mind as only one example (there are others).

Edited by Agent Smith

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Me, Fishdude, Agent Smith, Desert_Fox have all got into it with each other and had other members go after us, but none of use have said we are taking our toys home and aren't going to play with you anymore.

hey i've had a few go's at you but that was all in good fun.

IMO VJ hasn't changed since I started posting back in January. Every so often we get one of these "VJ has changed" things. I guess things just DON'T change.

Hate to see people leave though...

A former member had her "hook" in me at one time and I was banned a couple of times, but I'm still sloshing about :lol:

Coincidentally, I've not been banned since ;)

Edited by diadromous mermaid

"diaddie mermaid"

You can 'catch' me on here and on FBI.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Yeah but once you get a banning on you, you kind of let things go and not worry about it.

squsquard20060929_-8_HJ%20is.png

dev216brs__.png

In accordance with Georgia law, "The Georgia Security and Immigration Compliance Act," I am required to display the following in any and all languages that I may give immigration related advise:

'I AM NOT AN ATTORNEY LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW AND MAY NOT GIVE LEGAL ADVICE OR ACCEPT FEES FOR LEGAL ADVICE.'

"NO SOY ABOGADO LICENCIADO PRACTICAR LEY Y NO PUEDO DOY ASESORAMIENTO JURÍDICO O ACEPTO LOS HONORARIOS PARA El ASESORAMIENTO JURÍDICO."

hillarymug-tn.jpghillarypin-rwbt.jpgballoons-tn.jpg

To be fair, there are a few male posters who get their panties in a bunch if you go after them too.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&p=286143

My maxim to avoid panties bunching is to wear these! :lol:

Edited by diadromous mermaid

"diaddie mermaid"

You can 'catch' me on here and on FBI.

And there are some females who don't let it get to them either. Gimy comes to mind as only one example (there are others).

Look at the women that have posted they all know each other's first name. How many men have you given out your name or know their name. There are a few women that will get into it with you and not whine, but I think the rest want this to be one Kumbya party.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

My first name can be found in my Profile. On the Timeline where is says cryptically "First Name"

Edited by Artegal

squsquard20060929_-8_HJ%20is.png

dev216brs__.png

In accordance with Georgia law, "The Georgia Security and Immigration Compliance Act," I am required to display the following in any and all languages that I may give immigration related advise:

'I AM NOT AN ATTORNEY LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW AND MAY NOT GIVE LEGAL ADVICE OR ACCEPT FEES FOR LEGAL ADVICE.'

"NO SOY ABOGADO LICENCIADO PRACTICAR LEY Y NO PUEDO DOY ASESORAMIENTO JURÍDICO O ACEPTO LOS HONORARIOS PARA El ASESORAMIENTO JURÍDICO."

hillarymug-tn.jpghillarypin-rwbt.jpgballoons-tn.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Look at the women that have posted they all know each other's first name. How many men have you given out your name or know their name. There are a few women that will get into it with you and not whine, but I think the rest want this to be one Kumbya party.

I guess I have never understood why complete strangers attack someone on a personal level... when they don't know them.

Other then that, people agree with your opinion or they don't, it doesn't matter. But why people get hateful and angry is beyond me.

K1 Visa Process long ago and far away...

02/09/06 - NOA1 date

12/17/06 - Married!

AOS Process a fading memory...

01/31/07 - Mailed AOS/EAD package for Olga and Anya

06/01/07 - Green card arrived in mail

Removing Conditions

03/02/09 - Mailed I-751 package (CSC)

03/06/09 - Check cashed

03/10/09 - Recieved Olga's NOA1

03/28/09 - Olga did biometrics

05/11/09 - Anya recieved NOA1 (took a call to USCIS to take care of it, oddly, they were helpful)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Other then that, people agree with your opinion or they don't

I disagree. You make me sick!

Mission accomplished then

K1 Visa Process long ago and far away...

02/09/06 - NOA1 date

12/17/06 - Married!

AOS Process a fading memory...

01/31/07 - Mailed AOS/EAD package for Olga and Anya

06/01/07 - Green card arrived in mail

Removing Conditions

03/02/09 - Mailed I-751 package (CSC)

03/06/09 - Check cashed

03/10/09 - Recieved Olga's NOA1

03/28/09 - Olga did biometrics

05/11/09 - Anya recieved NOA1 (took a call to USCIS to take care of it, oddly, they were helpful)