antda

I-751: 3 "Card Production Ordered" Notices!!! (and still no 10yr card)

11 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

Hi Everyone,

Ok, I'm tired of the USCIS playing games with me regarding my I-751 case! Believe it or not, I got the following 3 (yes, you read that right) "Card Production Ordered" Notices, as follows:

May 20th, via E-mail and CRIS:

Wednesday, May 20, 2009 7:45 PM

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: EAC (case number here)

Application Type: CRI89 , PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On May 20, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

May 26th (dated May 20th), via USPS:

24000 Avila Road

California Service Center

Laguna Niguel, CA 92697

US Citizenship and Immigration Services (With the logo next to it)

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

(My Name)

(My Address)

Dear (First name and Last name):

On 05/18/2009 you, or the designated representative shown below, contacted us about your case. Some of the key information given to us at that time was the following:

Caller indicated they are: Applicant or Petitioner

Attorney name: Information not available

Case Type: CR189

Filing Date: 08/19/2008

Receipt #: EAC (and the numbers following after it)

Beneficiary (if you filed for someone else): Information not available

Your USCIS Account Number (A-number): A(and the numbers following after it)

Type of service requested: Non-Delivery of Permanent Resident Card

The Status of this service request is:

Your card is currently in production. You should receive it within 4 to 5 weeks.

If you have any further questions, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

(And some paragraph about filing the AR-11 if one is moving)

US Citizenship and Immigration Services

May 28, via E-mail and CRIS

Thursday, May 28, 2009 7:15 PM

Application Type: CRI89 , PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

On May 28, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.

Sincerely,

What the is going on here? Frankly, if this is some USICS idea of a joke, this is not funny at all!.... :angry:

Where the heck is my 10yr green card????.... :angry:

Instead of wasting time and postage with these "teaser notices", just send the 10yr card already!

Lol...On that note, with 3 notices...Will I get 3 10yr green cards instead of just 1 for me and my family? Perfect: 1 for me, 1 for my husband, 1 for our baby (on the other hand, my husband and baby are US Citizens)..... For all that I've gone through throughout this long 10-months I-751 process, it's not such a bad idea they send me 3 cards instead of just 1 card (3x longer for the wait= 3 cards). But oh, that's wishful thinking, as I'd be lucky if I get 1 card at all, at this rate!

Yet another piece of "USCIS Junk Mail/Paper" to add to my "ever-growing pile of immigration stuff"!

Ant (Still waiting for Card 10 months, Still waiting for Baby 9 months....)

**Ant's 1432.gif1502.gif "Once Upon An American Immigration Journey" Condensed Timeline...**

2000 (72+ Months) "Loved": Long-Distance Dating Relationship. D Visited Ant in Canada.

2006 (<1 Month) "Visited": Ant Visited D in America. B-2 Visa Port of Entry Interrogation.

2006 (<1 Month) "Married": Wedding Elopement. Husband & Wife, D and Ant !! Together Forever!

2006 ( 3 Months I-485 Wait) "Adjusted": 2-Years Green Card.

2007 ( 2 Months) "Numbered": SSN Card.

2007 (<1 Months) "Licensed": NYS 4-Years Driver's License.

2009 (10 Months I-751 Wait) "Removed": 10-Years 5-Months Green Card.

2009 ( 9 Months Baby Wait) "Expected": Baby. It's a Boy, Baby A !!! We Are Family, Ant+D+BabyA !

2009 ( 4 Months) "Moved": New House Constructed and Moved Into.

2009 ( 2 Months N-400 Wait) "Naturalized": US Citizenship, Certificate of Naturalization. Goodbye USCIS!!!!

***Ant is a Naturalized American Citizen!!***: November 23, 2009 (Private Oath Ceremony: USCIS Office, Buffalo, NY, USA)

2009 (<1 Month) "Secured": US Citizen SSN Card.

2009 (<1 Month) "Enhanced": US Citizen NYS 8-Years Enhanced Driver's License. (in lieu of a US Passport)

2010 ( 1 Month) "Voted": US Citizen NYS Voter's Registration Card.

***~~~"The End...And the Americans, Ant+D+BabyA, lived 'Happily Ever After'!"...~~~***

Hilarious! :lol: Perhaps each green card will cover consecutive ten year spans and you can be covered for the next thirty years!

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Hi Everyone,

Ok, I'm tired of the USCIS playing games with me regarding my I-751 case! Believe it or not, I got the following 3 (yes, you read that right) "Card Production Ordered" Notices, as follows:

May 20th, via E-mail and CRIS:

Wednesday, May 20, 2009 7:45 PM

On May 20, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Sincerely,

May 26th (dated May 20th), via USPS:

24000 Avila Road

California Service Center

Laguna Niguel, CA 92697

US Citizenship and Immigration Services (With the logo next to it)

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

(My Name)

(My Address)

Dear (First name and Last name):

On 05/18/2009 you, or the designated representative shown below, contacted us about your case. Some of the key information given to us at that time was the following:

Caller indicated they are: Applicant or Petitioner

Attorney name: Information not available

Case Type: CR189

Filing Date: 08/19/2008

Receipt #: EAC (and the numbers following after it)

Beneficiary (if you filed for someone else): Information not available

Your USCIS Account Number (A-number): A(and the numbers following after it)

Type of service requested: Non-Delivery of Permanent Resident Card

The Status of this service request is:

Your card is currently in production. You should receive it within 4 to 5 weeks.

If you have any further questions, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

(And some paragraph about filing the AR-11 if one is moving)

US Citizenship and Immigration Services

May 28, via E-mail and CRIS

Thursday, May 28, 2009 7:15 PM

On May 28, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Sincerely,

What the is going on here? Frankly, if this is some USICS idea of a joke, this is not funny at all!.... :angry:

Where the heck is my 10yr green card????.... :angry:

Instead of wasting time and postage with these "teaser notices", just send the 10yr card already!

Lol...On that note, with 3 notices...Will I get 3 10yr green cards instead of just 1 for me and my family? Perfect: 1 for me, 1 for my husband, 1 for our baby (on the other hand, my husband and baby are US Citizens)..... For all that I've gone through throughout this long 10-months I-751 process, it's not such a bad idea they send me 3 cards instead of just 1 card (3x longer for the wait= 3 cards). But oh, that's wishful thinking, as I'd be lucky if I get 1 card at all, at this rate!

Yet another piece of "USCIS Junk Mail/Paper" to add to my "ever-growing pile of immigration stuff"!

Ant (Still waiting for Card 10 months, Still waiting for Baby 9 months....)

Hullo AntAndD,

Its seems to me that our faith are "tied" together when it comes to this USCIS matter. The three USCIS junk email/paper were sent to us concorently.

The organization is grossly inefficient, and it can not be sustained at the long run. It needs a lesson/training on LEAN MANAGEMENT,MANUFACTURING, AND ORGANIZATION. It seems like their CATCH-UP MANAGEMENT style is crazy ( when you call the misinformation line to make enquiry, the status is 'fakely' updated. Who do they think they are deceiving? I remember, two days after I call the misinformation line (staffed with barely educated people) the first CARD PRODUCTION ORDERD was sent by idiot CRIS and the snail letter followed few days later. I sincerely hope and pray that, the status update sent by CRIS on 05/28/2009 will be the final before the PHYSICAL GREEEN CARD is actually received by you and I. Amen.

atleast you guys are getting those emails----i called the number and about my card and they sent me an email that my case was transferred to an uknown office even though i was approved with the hard copy in the mail april 27th

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

AntandD so sorry to hear that......it's very confusing.

I believe (and hope) that in a short time you are going to get your 10 yr GC. As for me, for example, I never received any email from them, although I gave them my email to inform me about my case. If I go on line to see the status of my case, it STILL shows that I'm pending since last October, so that means they DO NOT update the cases on line, funny because I got already my 10 yr GC.

They don't know what they are doing, and we got more confused because of them. Too bad & sad!!!!!

I hope you'll get your GC by mail as soonest.

Good luck. Daphne :star:

K1 VISA: 07/25/06 GOT VISA!!!!!!

30th of September 2006 WEDDING

AOS:01/29/2007 received Permanent Resident Card (GC)

ROC:04/11/2009 received Permanent Resident Card (GC) expiring in 2019!!!!

N-400:

on 05/21/2010 Sent out docs to Arizona Lockbox Facility address via USPS

on 06/30/2010 Biometrics

on 09/24/2010 Interview Day - Passed the Test

on 10/19/2010 Oath - USA CITIZEN!!!!!

on 10/20/2010 I requested the US Passport

on 11/02/2010 the US Passport was received by Priority Mail

on 11/03/2010 @ the Social Security Office I changed my status from Resident to US Citizen

ON THE 3RD OF NOV.2010 MY JOURNEY ENDS, WHICH STARTED IN DEC. 2005!!!!!!!THANKS TO VJ & VJ PPL!!!!!!!!

Did you try contacting the USCIS ombudsman? Obviously they are having some sort of issues in card production and are not appropriately communicating this to their clients.

2001 Met

2005 Married

I-485/I-130

12/06/2006-------Mailed I-130/1-485

12/16/2006--------Recieved NOA 1 (I-130 & I-485)

12/18/2006--------Touched I-130/I-485

01/20/2007--------Biometrics

05/10/2007 -- Interview, Approved!

05/22/2007 GREEN CARD arrives!!!

02/2009 - File to lift conditions

I-765

12/14/2006--- Mailed EAD App.

01/20/2007--- Biometrics

02/09/2005-------Sent in request to Congressional office for assistance with expediting EAD.

02/13/2007 -------- EAD Approved!

02/26/2007 - ------EAD received

Removal of Conditions:

05/12/2009 -- Overnighted application by USPS express mail (VSC).

05/14/2009 -- Green Card expired.

05/23/2009 --- Check cleared bank.

05/26/2009 -- Received NOA (NOA date May 15, 2009, guess they aren't deporting me).

05/29/2009- Biometrics Notice date

06/01/2009- Received Biometrics Letter

06/18/2009 - Biometrics

09/23/2009 - date of decision to approve (letter received), just waiting for card. No online updates whatsoever.

I think that they are approved. It is happening to a bunch of people adjusting status too, approved but no card. I am pretty sure that I have seen posts by people saying that when they contacted USCIS they were told that they are changing and/or moving their computer system and this is why there is a delay in getting the card. But really, they should issue some sort of press release, so people are aware of what is happening.

2001 Met

2005 Married

I-485/I-130

12/06/2006-------Mailed I-130/1-485

12/16/2006--------Recieved NOA 1 (I-130 & I-485)

12/18/2006--------Touched I-130/I-485

01/20/2007--------Biometrics

05/10/2007 -- Interview, Approved!

05/22/2007 GREEN CARD arrives!!!

02/2009 - File to lift conditions

I-765

12/14/2006--- Mailed EAD App.

01/20/2007--- Biometrics

02/09/2005-------Sent in request to Congressional office for assistance with expediting EAD.

02/13/2007 -------- EAD Approved!

02/26/2007 - ------EAD received

Removal of Conditions:

05/12/2009 -- Overnighted application by USPS express mail (VSC).

05/14/2009 -- Green Card expired.

05/23/2009 --- Check cleared bank.

05/26/2009 -- Received NOA (NOA date May 15, 2009, guess they aren't deporting me).

05/29/2009- Biometrics Notice date

06/01/2009- Received Biometrics Letter

06/18/2009 - Biometrics

09/23/2009 - date of decision to approve (letter received), just waiting for card. No online updates whatsoever.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Nepal
Timeline

Hello!

I am preparing the I-751 for my husband and myself. I'm going to mail our forms with the back up documentation the beginning of July which is the beginning of the 90 days prior to the expiration of my husband's green card. How long did you have to wait before you heard whether the conditions were taken off or not?

Thank you for any information you can provide me.

Christie :unsure:

Hi Christie,

The processing takes time, both VSC (Vermont ) and CSC (California) have processing goals of 6 months. CA meets its goal while VSC can take 1 yr. First you will an application receipt and extension of your status (work and stay) called NOA (Notice of Action) then they will send you a biometric appointment letter and then God Knows how long it will take.

Good Luck.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.