Amby

a gathering of smurfs

12 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Students at Swansea University will take a rare break from their intense studying next month to attempt a world record gathering of Smurfs.

1505448.jpg

The Daily Telegraph reports that more than 3,000 people will take part in the attempt by painting themselves blue and wearing white hats at the city's Oceana nightclub, on June 8.

The current record for the number of Smurfs in one place - 1,253 - was set last July in Castleblayney, Northern Ireland.

Students' union representative Hannah Lamden is confident that Swansea can surpass that total. "We're going to make sure that no student is left un-blue", she said.

However, the attempt in Swansea may face a bit of competition. Students in Bath, Southampton, Chester and Portsmouth have already tried to pip the record.

Under the strict rules for Smurf gatherings, each participant must be totally blue, with no "natural" skin visible at all.

The students are receiving assistance from Jokers Masquerade, a fancy dress company in Newbury, which is lending them 3,000 Smurf and Smurfette costumes.

Belgian cartoonist Peyo created the Smurfs - originally known as "Schtroumpfs" - for a local magazine in the late 1950s.

However, they became a global phenomenon in the 1980s, when US animation company Hanna-Barbera produced a series based on their adventures.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_3339635.html?menu=

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

I think I had over 1200 plastic smurfs. At least my mother claims she vaccumed up at least that amount in my childhood.

Sheep: Baa-ram-ewe, baa-ram-ewe. To your breed, your fleece, your clan be true. Sheep be true. Baa-ram-ewe.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Look at the little smurf's tail!!!

I tried going as a Smurf to a Costume party once, I got the blue pain right, the blue stockings right, but the white dress mom and I made in a hurry looked so potato sack like (wanted the simple white dress from smurfette of course) that I ended up losing that costume and going as a gueisha instead.

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

smurfs, ftw1

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Timeline

Are we there yet, papa Almaty?

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

Timeline

maybe they'll have smurf sex first - fark until they are blue in the face.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Students at Swansea University will take a rare break from their intense studying next month to attempt a world record gathering of Smurfs.

1505448.jpg

The Daily Telegraph reports that more than 3,000 people will take part in the attempt by painting themselves blue and wearing white hats at the city's Oceana nightclub, on June 8.

The current record for the number of Smurfs in one place - 1,253 - was set last July in Castleblayney, Northern Ireland.

Students' union representative Hannah Lamden is confident that Swansea can surpass that total. "We're going to make sure that no student is left un-blue", she said.

However, the attempt in Swansea may face a bit of competition. Students in Bath, Southampton, Chester and Portsmouth have already tried to pip the record.

Under the strict rules for Smurf gatherings, each participant must be totally blue, with no "natural" skin visible at all.

The students are receiving assistance from Jokers Masquerade, a fancy dress company in Newbury, which is lending them 3,000 Smurf and Smurfette costumes.

Belgian cartoonist Peyo created the Smurfs - originally known as "Schtroumpfs" - for a local magazine in the late 1950s.

However, they became a global phenomenon in the 1980s, when US animation company Hanna-Barbera produced a series based on their adventures.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_3339635.html?menu=

la la la la la la.... la la la la la.. i love the smurfs :thumbs:

Passage Revelation 19:11:

11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

"satan is real and he's playing for keeps
God is realer and we are His sheep
which side are you on, CHOOSE, start moving your feet
choose JESUS and have ETERNAL PEACE" by GOD to me on 9/26/10 about 2am
Thank you Jesus!!!!

Bebe and Cece Winans Heaven

Abdel Halim Hafez Qariat al Fingan