January filers who have NOT gotten NOA2

124 posts in this topic

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Japan
Timeline
We still haven't gotten our NOA2--so many others filing around the same time have--so who's still waiting with us?

we are still waiting. filed- they got it Jan 9, did an RFE, they got it April 22....now just waiting

We still haven't gotten our NOA2--so many others filing around the same time have--so who's still waiting with us?

we are still waiting. filed- they got it Jan 9, did an RFE, they got it April 22....now just waiting

you should probably get your noa2 fairly soon if you sent back the rfe april 22! good luck!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Im still waiting... and waiting... and waiting.... :whistle:

K1 Journey:

Filed: 2009-01-12... USCIS Approved: 2009-06-05... 1st Interview/Admin Review: 2009-09-09...2nd Interview/Approved: 2010-01-27

AOS Journey:

Filed: 2010-05-20... Interview: 2010-11-30... Approved: 2010-12-03... Card Rcvd: 2010-12-18...

Whew! Done!.... Well, for the next two years anyway...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

You didnt say which office your application went through? Vermont has the speed record as I understand. Mine was the California Service Center, My NOA1 was received Feb 24, 09..... and I was starting to get worried. Seems some get it faster thru the same office ..but why?? I guess I'll just keep impatiently waiting :whistle:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'm still waiting too, but I filed in December! Other people have filed to the same service center, with beneficiaries from the same country, and already gotten approved. I think they lost my file, and have asked my senator to inquire for me.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

Yep, im still waiting too. although I did contact my senator and his office is looking into. even though i'm still waiting- i do feel a little bit better, having them look into it. they said i should hear something in 10 days and thats better than nothing at all. i actually had another VJ'er [ that already has their visa in hand, mind you :angry: ] try to tell me not to contact my senator. to anyone reading this- if you want to contact your rep, if that will make you feel better and ease the madness of waiting and doing nothing-please do what you want to and contact your rep. the heavy weight on your chest will ease a little. granted , you still end up waiting but at least you feel like you are doing something besides just sitting and waiting......

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
Yep, im still waiting too. although I did contact my senator and his office is looking into. even though i'm still waiting- i do feel a little bit better, having them look into it. they said i should hear something in 10 days and thats better than nothing at all. i actually had another VJ'er [ that already has their visa in hand, mind you :angry: ] try to tell me not to contact my senator. to anyone reading this- if you want to contact your rep, if that will make you feel better and ease the madness of waiting and doing nothing-please do what you want to and contact your rep. the heavy weight on your chest will ease a little. granted , you still end up waiting but at least you feel like you are doing something besides just sitting and waiting......

I read that post. She didnt say not to contact them. She did say that based on other threads she had read that most were told they were still in the processing time and nothing could be done yet. Its something most people who read through the boards have seen repeatedly. You really need to stop being so defensive and read things through. They were just trying to let you know that while your senetor is looking, in 10 days they may (but not necessarily will...I hope they come back with something good for you) come back and tell you you are still in the processing window and have to wait a bit longer. I've read a few who had to wait 30 days past the 6 month mark before anything was done. I hope this is not the case for you, but she was just trying to let you know that its a possibility as not many other people at that point had actually responded to you.

~*~*~Steph and Wes~*~*~
Married: 2010-01-20

ROC: (for the complete timeline click on my timeline button, the signature was getting too long!)
I-751 Sent: 2015-05-22
NOA1 Notice Date: 2015-05-27
NOA1 Received: 2015-06-06
Biometrics Notice Date: 2015-06-27
Biometrics Date: 2015-07-17

Interview Notice Date: 2015-07-28

Interview Date: ​2015-09-01
Approval Date:
Approval Notice Date:

hdh1crofujrxk.png

Timeline

I read that post. She didnt say not to contact them. She did say that based on other threads she had read that most were told they were still in the processing time and nothing could be done yet. Its something most people who read through the boards have seen repeatedly. You really need to stop being so defensive and read things through. They were just trying to let you know that while your senetor is looking, in 10 days they may (but not necessarily will...I hope they come back with something good for you) come back and tell you you are still in the processing window and have to wait a bit longer. I've read a few who had to wait 30 days past the 6 month mark before anything was done. I hope this is not the case for you, but she was just trying to let you know that its a possibility as not many other people at that point had actually responded to you.

nice of you to defend her, but we ended up hashing this out in messages between she and i [ off the forums ] that you didnt read and she basically did tell me not to contact my rep. i understand what she is saying BUT i have the right to contact my rep if i want to, just as anyone does. im not being defensive but i admit it annoyed me that someone that already has their visa[ and got it in record time ] was trying to tell me what to do. i didnt appreciate that. this forum is about providing info that can help others. she has no idea what my rep might be able to do- just basing her comments on what others may have posted. I spoke to someone- not a VJ'er- that did get valuable help from their rep- so i think its worth a try- i will do it and if it works for me, post it so it might help others. hope no one has a problem with that.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Still waiting here too, NOA1 Jan 23. Checking the mailbox everyday just in case I get lucky. Also waiting to hear back from my Congressman's rep. Good luck everyone!

***Our personal time line***

04/27/2008 ~ We met

01/23/2009 ~ Sent I-129F

05/23/2009 ~ I-129F approved

07/09/2009 ~ His interview in Casa

07/24/2009 ~ Received Visa

08/12/2009 ~ Arrived in US!

09/25/2009 ~ Married!

10/30/2009 ~ Mailed AOS/EAD/AP

11/23/2009 ~ Received Biometrics appointment letter

12/08/2009 ~ Biometrics appointment

01/06/2010 ~ AOS case transferred to CSC (California Service Center)

01/07/2010 ~ AP approved

01/19/2010 ~ Recv'd Work Auth card in mail

02/24/2010 ~ AOS approved and card production began

03/01/2010 ~ Received Green Card in the mail

♥A man is not where he lives, but where he loves.♥ - Latin proverb-

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Oh no theres definately no harm. And you are fairly close to your 6 month mark. For anyone who isnt very close I don't think it would do much good, but I suppose they could always contact them anyway. I didn't realize it had gone beyond that topic, I do appologize.

~*~*~Steph and Wes~*~*~
Married: 2010-01-20

ROC: (for the complete timeline click on my timeline button, the signature was getting too long!)
I-751 Sent: 2015-05-22
NOA1 Notice Date: 2015-05-27
NOA1 Received: 2015-06-06
Biometrics Notice Date: 2015-06-27
Biometrics Date: 2015-07-17

Interview Notice Date: 2015-07-28

Interview Date: ​2015-09-01
Approval Date:
Approval Notice Date:

hdh1crofujrxk.png

Timeline

look folks, im not on here trying to make enemies, just trying to get my visa.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.