Dr. A ♥ O

Father Throws 10 Month-Old in Boiling Water on a Dare

31 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Father Throws 10 Month-Old in Boiling Water on a Dare

girl-boiled.jpg

A 10 month-old Taiwanese girl was severely burned at the hand of her father last week in Taiwan.

Mr. Huang, a 47 year-old alcoholic noodle factory owner, had been out all night drinking with some friends. When he returned home, very intoxicated, his girlfriend and the baby’s mother, Ms. Lin, was extremely angry and they began to argue.

taiwan_father_burn03.jpg

Lin was holding their baby in her arms and at one point in the argument, dared Huang to throw their daughter into a gigantic wok of boiling water.

Huang, furious and angry, jumped over and snatched his daughter from Lin and dumped her into the boiling water.

Lin in shock, managed to pull the baby out of the boiling water, but it was too late as 90% of the babies body was scalded.

She tried to cool the baby by running cold water on her and removing her clothing, but it only added to the babies pain as parts of her skin fell off.

Lin ran with the baby to her house, where her brother rushed them to the hospital.

A doctor described the baby’s pain as ‘being slashed by a thousand knives’, and almost 10 times worse than labor pains.

When the police arrived at the noodle factory to arrest Huang, they found him standing there cooking noodles as if nothing had occured.

Huang later told the police that he “didn’t mean to put the baby in the boiling water. I really regret what I did after having a drop too much.’

Initially the baby’s condition looked to be improving, but Monday night, she took a turn for the worse.

3 days later, the 10 month-old girl died from multiple organ failure.

“We respected the mother’s wish not to defibrillate or perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation and we gave the baby all the medication we could, including antibiotics. Unfortunately, the girl left us at 10:05am,” Changhua Christian Hospital emergency room supervisor Chou Chih-chung (周志中) said.

“It was just too painful for her,” the mother said.

taiwan_father_burn04.jpg

Source

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

The mother should be arrested as well; she was the one who came up with idea of putting the baby in the boiling water, and she doesn't even have intoxication as a mitigating circumstance.

Scott - So. California, Lai - Hong Kong

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fagm.gif3dflagsdotcom_chchk_2fagm.gif

Our timeline:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1032

Our Photos

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=7mj8fg...=0&y=x7fhak

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.j...z8zadq&Ux=1

Optimist: "The glass is half full."

Pessimist: "The glass is half empty."

Scott: "I didn't order this!!!"

"Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God." - Ruth 1:16

"Losing faith in Humanity, one person at a time."

"Do not put your trust in princes, in mortal men, who cannot save." - Ps 146:3

cool.gif

IMG_6283c.jpg

Vicky >^..^< She came, she loved, and was loved. 1989-07/07/2007

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

this is awful, absolutly disgusting

Chrissy UK (Yorkshire) John USA (Minnesota)

20/July/05 Married in Las Vegas!!

AOS approved April 12th 2006!!

4/01/08 mailed I-751 to Nebraska

4/3/08 package arrives at Nebraska

4/11/08 check cashed

4/14/08 recieved NOA extension letter

4/26/08 recieved biometrics appointment letter plus it looks like our case has been forwarded to California!

5/02/08 Biometrics scheduled

5/02/08 Biometrics completed in 10 mins!

Woo Hoo....8/28/08 Recieved 10yr Greencard in mail, no approved email!! We are done!!!

.png

.png

Wow...there really are no words for this situation..:( that poor little girl....she never got to experience life :crying:

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : South Korea

2009-03-13 : Married~

2009-04-20 : I-130 Sent

2009-04-28 : I-130 NOA1

2009-05-20 : I-130 Approved! (Your I-130 was approved 22 days from NOA1 date.)

2009-05-27 : NVC Received and assigned case #.

2009-06-05 : NVC Left

2009-06-29: Medical (passed)

2009-07-07 : Interview Date

2009-07-10 : Visa Received

2009-07-30: US Entry

2009-08-13: Green card shipped

2009-09-01: Applied for SSN

2009-09-27: SSN Received

2009-12-12- Driver's Lic. Issued

2010-01-06- Hubby signed 3 year contract w/ military

Next Step: Coping with being alone for 5 months~

kiss.gif

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline
:o

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Im speechless.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cambodia
Timeline

Here's the situation,

The mother angry at the father for drinking so much that he doesn't even care said to him, "You caring means throwing the baby in the wok." In most Asian traditions, it's typical to make someone feel like a pos by making examples. The mother did just that. But, the father was too drunk to think straight.

I disagree it's the mother's fault.

mooninitessomeonesetusupp6.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cambodia
Timeline
I disagree it's the mother's fault.

:wacko::blink:

The mother was holding the baby in her arms and yelling at the father. She did this many times in the past. She was sick of him coming home often like that. She want the father to care more. Women over there don't have equal rights as men.

Edited by Niels Bohr

mooninitessomeonesetusupp6.jpg