eltemp

May 2009 VSC K-1 Fillers

1,119 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
Thanks Guys!!!

Now the next journey.... I am wondering how do you find out when NVC gets your file and how can you track when they send it (tracking #)....also to my other May Fillers I know you'll be approved soon because if I got approved you'll get approved too...

I got home around 30 minutes ago and the last updated date was 09/15/09.. I looked 5 minutes ago and it says 09/16/09!!

I'm having mini panic attacks everytime my email lights up ._.

Your I-129f was approved in 138 days from your NOA1 date. [4months 2 weeks and 2days!]

29/04/09: I129f Sent.

07/12/09: Interview - Approved!!

24/01/10: POE George Bush Intl Houston - Exactly one year since I saw Travis.

Married 15/04/2010

AOS & EAD

09-06-2010. AoS Packet w/EAD sent with DS-3025.

16-06-2010. NOA1 x2 Received.

09-07-2010. Biometrics Apt.

12-07-2010. Case Transferred to CSC.

21-07-2010. Case Received by CSC.

27-07-2010. Touched~

28-07-2010. Touched.

11-08-2010. EAD Card production ordered

20/10/2010. AoS approved!

28/10/2010. Green Card received! Wooop. :)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Colombia
Timeline
I got home around 30 minutes ago and the last updated date was 09/15/09.. I looked 5 minutes ago and it says 09/16/09!!

Please keep us updated... I'm sure you'll get that email today :thumbs::thumbs::star:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

congrats eltemp and everyone else who has received their NOA1!!

i am also still waiting; never been able to see my case on line and am very frustrated - so i have been avoiding VJ for the last week. BUT, i'm feeling positive today so hopefully ours will be coming through by the end of this week as my fiance is coming to visit this weekend and i would love to be able to celebrate!

for those still waiting...ours will be here soon! let's keep the faith :D

Our Journey to Happiness :)

Oct 30, 2002 - We met in Toronto while he was visiting on a business trip from the US

Dated until early 2004 and then distance became an issue

Sept 16, 2007 - He initiated contact with me after almost 4 years!

Jan 2008 - He came to Toronto to visit and see if there was still 'something' there

Feb 28, 2009 - He proposed in front of my family in our condo in Toronto!!!

May 13, 2009 - sent in I-129F (Lawyer is handling our process)

May 15, 2009 - received receipt of NOA1

September 16, 2009 - NOA2!!!

Nov 4/09 - sent packet 3

Nov 25/09 - info logged in system

Interview date - March 22, 2010!!! ***APPROVED!!!***

POE @ Queenston/Lewiston - April 4th, 2010

Wedding date - July 17, 2010

Timeline
congrats eltemp and everyone else who has received their NOA1!!

i am also still waiting; never been able to see my case on line and am very frustrated - so i have been avoiding VJ for the last week. BUT, i'm feeling positive today so hopefully ours will be coming through by the end of this week as my fiance is coming to visit this weekend and i would love to be able to celebrate!

for those still waiting...ours will be here soon! let's keep the faith :D

If you have not sent an email yet...

Please by all means send an email to the VSC... click on this link, http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...t&p=3302236 , is previous post of mine where I explained how to send the email to VSC so that they can put your case online....I followed this advice from sweetgurl and it worked, also Jeshel, Jasmin&Travis have used it ... and it worked as well.... Once you send the email they'll respond in one or two days.... and a few hrs later maybe a day after your case should be on the website

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
Hey everyone,

I just skipped ahead and rather than call NVC, checked to see if there was a package going to Montreal via DHL and there was! Said the package was picked up on the 15th! I think there's high possibility that it's our package but we'll call later just to be sure. Woohoo!

Anyway, for those still waiting for the NOA2, good luck!! It's on its way!

Tina

Hey Tina,

How do you find that information??? I'm just curious to know to be informed when I get to that step, someday :star:

Congrats, eltemp!

Here is something I found in another thread that someone posted post NOA2:

1) 2 days after NOA2, starting calling NVC: 603-334-0700 press 1 then 5.

2) Once NVC has your case, they assign a new case #. Ask them what date they sent your file to the embassy & also for the NVC case #.

3) Once you know the date NVC sent off the file, track it at DHL's website: http://track.dhl-usa.com/TrackByRef.asp?nav=TrackByRef For the reference code, enter EXP 10 JUL 2009A (adjust using dates just before the date NVC told you), with a shipping range of that day to a few days later (July 13 - July 14 worked for the example above). Look for shipments to your beneficiary's embassy.

4) To find out if the embassy processed the packet, call the Dept of State before 5pm: 202-663-1225 press 1 then 0

5) You can also call the DoS to find out your interview date once you believe the embassy has scheduled it.

Good luck!

Tina

P.S. Sending out good vibes to everyone!

Naturalization Journey

----------------------------------------------------

12/18/12 - Send N-400 package to Phoenix Lockbox!

12/21/12 - Delivered and signed for by Fernando Dominguez

12/24/12 - E-mail notification that file sent to NBC (now able to check case status online!)

12/28/12 - E-mail notification that biometrics notice was sent!

01/08/13 - Biometrics!

04/02/13 - Interview! Passed!

May 2013 - Oath Ceremony!

Timeline
Congrats, eltemp!

2) Once NVC has your case, they assign a new case #. Ask them what date they sent your file to the embassy & also for the NVC case #.

3) Once you know the date NVC sent off the file, track it at DHL's website: http://track.dhl-usa.com/TrackByRef.asp?nav=TrackByRef For the reference code, enter EXP 10 JUL 2009A (adjust using dates just before the date NVC told you), with a shipping range of that day to a few days later (July 13 - July 14 worked for the example above). Look for shipments to your beneficiary's embassy.

4) To find out if the embassy processed the packet, call the Dept of State before 5pm: 202-663-1225 press 1 then 0

5) You can also call the DoS to find out your interview date once you believe the embassy has scheduled it.

Good luck!

Tina

Tina Thanks!!! :star::star:

I dont know if you have seen the Geico commercials if you have not just go into www.youtube.com and type geico caveman... and take a look at them... but the pun is they use this line: So easy even a caveman can do it....

well thats how you explained it... THANKS :dance::dance:

Hey Everyone... I just got the email... we've been approved!!! :dance::dance::dance: so Jeshel and Jasmin&Travis... I really hope you get yours too today!!! :star::star:

Congrats Eltemp! :thumbs: Everythings coming up Milhouse at the VSC! (that's a Simpsons quote for the uninitiated :lol: )

OUR TIMELINE

Feb 20 2010 - The Wedding :D

AOS

Mar 26 2010 - Sent AOS

Apr 8 2010 - Rec NOAs for AOS/EAD/AP

May 3 2010 - Original Biometrics Appointment...pfft dont ask...

May 6 2010 - AOS sent to CSC

Jun 11 2010 - Rescheduled Biometrics Appointment

Jun 2010 - Rec EAD & AP

Jul 7 2010 - notification of GC Card Production & Welcome Letter (text messages and emails)

Jul 19 2010 - Rec GC

LIFTING CONDITIONS

Apr 25 2012 - File date

Apr 30 2012 - NOA rec

May 31 2012 - Biometrics taken

Dec 18 2012 - notification of Green Card Production (text message and email)

DEC 21 2012 - Rec GC

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hey Everyone... I just got the email... we've been approved!!! :dance::dance::dance: so Jeshel and Jasmin&Travis... I really hope you get yours too today!!! :star::star:

eltemp CONGRATULATIONS :dance: WOOO HOOOO :dance: I'm happy for you!at long last the officer is back from his vacation :lol: Goodluck on your next journey :thumbs:

We almost have same timeline wow I hope I will get my approvals too :whistle: Goodluck to all of us who have'nt got yet the noa2 approvals :thumbs:

Timeline
eltemp CONGRATULATIONS :dance: WOOO HOOOO :dance: I'm happy for you!at long last the officer is back from his vacation :lol: Goodluck on your next journey :thumbs:

We almost have same timeline wow I hope I will get my approvals too :whistle: Goodluck to all of us who have'nt got yet the noa2 approvals :thumbs:

Jeshel,

Thanks!!! I hope you get yours soon... like NOW :star: keep us informed!!!

Thanks Guys!!!

Now the next journey.... I am wondering how do you find out when NVC gets your file and how can you track when they send it (tracking #)....also to my other May Fillers I know you'll be approved soon because if I got approved you'll get approved too...

J&T,

If you got this many updates then your NOA2 is coming soon.... I did not even get any touches before the email... so this week for sure you'll get it!! :star: :star:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Congrats, Eltemp. One by one, everyone in this forum seems to be getting their NOA-2 so MAYBE I will get mine someday. I tried the e-mail approach Sweetgurl posted for getting my case status viewable online, I received a reply back on Monday but still I get the same old error message. Nothing seems to work for my case. Mostly it seems like Vermont has blown off May 5th and have moved on to June, but anyway that is great news that some May filers are getting approvals so there is hope.

Correction, May 4th.

05/04/09 -- K1 visa, NOA-1

09/18/09 -- K1, NOA-2

01/26/09 -- Interview passed in Moscow

03/02/10 -- POE, JFK airport

05/23/10 -- Wedding!

11/16/10 -- 2-year green card approved

04/01/13 -- 10-year green card approved

11/23/13 -- N-400 mailed

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Hey congrats!!! I'm hoping mine is coming VERY soon!

BTW, I used your email template to post my case online and today I can see it.

Edited by DND2009

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
Congrats, eltemp!

Good luck!

Tina

Tina Thanks!!! :star::star:

I dont know if you have seen the Geico commercials if you have not just go into www.youtube.com and type geico caveman... and take a look at them... but the pun is they use this line: So easy even a caveman can do it....

well thats how you explained it... THANKS :dance::dance:

Agree, this is very clear and just what I needed to know. Now just need my NOA2, so I can follow these steps!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Timeline
Congrats, Eltemp. One by one, everyone in this forum seems to be getting their NOA-2 so MAYBE I will get mine someday. I tried the e-mail approach Sweetgurl posted for getting my case status viewable online, I received a reply back on Monday but still I get the same old error message. Nothing seems to work for my case. Mostly it seems like Vermont has blown off May 5th and have moved on to June, but anyway that is great news that some May filers are getting approvals so there is hope.

Correction, May 4th.

Send them another email... I sent them the same thing 2 times and one reply after them just not answering to my question... it usually updates after one day of them telling you that they will fix it...

Note: put on the email that they told you that it would be fixed in this many days.... and it has not...good luck!!

Hey congrats!!! I'm hoping mine is coming VERY soon!

BTW, I used your email template to post my case online and today I can see it.

Awesome... sure you will here from them soon.... and I am glad I could help out!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

Good morning everyone!

I'm feeling good about today, so I'm hoping that even if I don't see my own approval, that many of us who are still waiting will receive theirs!

Jhaz

x

Your I-129f was approved in 138 days from your NOA1 date. [4months 2 weeks and 2days!]

29/04/09: I129f Sent.

07/12/09: Interview - Approved!!

24/01/10: POE George Bush Intl Houston - Exactly one year since I saw Travis.

Married 15/04/2010

AOS & EAD

09-06-2010. AoS Packet w/EAD sent with DS-3025.

16-06-2010. NOA1 x2 Received.

09-07-2010. Biometrics Apt.

12-07-2010. Case Transferred to CSC.

21-07-2010. Case Received by CSC.

27-07-2010. Touched~

28-07-2010. Touched.

11-08-2010. EAD Card production ordered

20/10/2010. AoS approved!

28/10/2010. Green Card received! Wooop. :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.