eltemp

May 2009 VSC K-1 Fillers

1,119 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hey guys and gals!

WE GOT APPROVED!!!

Congrats!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: I hope the rest of your journey goes smoothly....

wow congrats! goodluck on your next journey!

eltemp we have same timeline I always pray we get our approvals too this month! Goodluck to all of us :thumbs:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Colombia
Timeline

eltemp we have same timeline I always pray we get our approvals too this month! Goodluck to all of us :thumbs:

Hey Jeshel,

thanks for the wishes, likewise :star: ...

I received a letter today about a service request an agent put one of the times that I called :P ...it just said your case is within our "normal" processing time, and to call them if I had not received anything by that date... (like I did not know that ;) )....

Anyway... I called today just for the fun of it... and the lady told me exactly what I posted earlier: well your case will not be look at until October because thats their processing time... so I told her: Well I think on the website says when you put # number of months is because you are processing faster than that number, something which after being on hold for like 5 minutes she agreed....

In conclusion I feel our cases are in some really lazy officer's desk... and because he/she knows that he/she has until October 5th or 6th, that person will approve us very close to that date.... hopefully I am mistaken and we'll get tomorrow :devil: ...take care!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hey Jeshel,

I received a letter today about a service request an agent put one of the times that I called :P ...it just said your case is within our "normal" processing time, and to call them if I had not received anything by that date... (like I did not know that ;) )....

Anyway... I called today just for the fun of it... and the lady told me exactly what I posted earlier: well your case will not be look at until October because thats their processing time... so I told her: Well I think on the website says when you put # number of months is because you are processing faster than that number, something which after being on hold for like 5 minutes she agreed....

In conclusion I feel our cases are in some really lazy officer's desk... and because he/she knows that he/she has until October 5th or 6th, that person will approve us very close to that date.... hopefully I am mistaken and we'll get tomorrow :devil: ...take care!!!

whenever we called they telling that same thing :lol: i think the officer who work in your case and the officer who work on my case set aside our papers because they are chatting with each other everyday :lol they know they still have days left until October :bonk: How I wish they start doing their job now :unsure:

well, all we can do now is hope and pray we get approvals this month :star:

Goodluck! I mean more more more luck for us :thumbs:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hey Jeshel,

whenever we called they telling that same thing :lol: i think the officer who work in your case and the officer who work on my case set aside our papers because they are chatting with each other everyday :lol they know they still have days left until October :bonk: How I wish they start doing their job now :unsure:

WOOWWWWWWWWWW MY GOD IS LIVING...EVERYONE HERE WE GOT APPROVED TODAY BEING 15TH.

THE APPROVAL LETTER BELOW:

DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: **********

Application Type: I129F , PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On September 15, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

NOW I CAN RELAX AND FOLLOW THE REST DOWN

GLORY BE TO GOD

Edited by 2big

1-129F Journey:

Met my Fiancee: 1998 when i was a tutor in a High

1998 December: Became friends and started talking

2000 : Lost Contact and never met again

2003: Traveled to the States and still not talking

2005: Traveled back home and we met again ( serious here)

2007: I made up my mind that she is "the one"

2007 December 27th: Proposed to her

2009 May 12th: sent in the 1-129F for her

2009 May 19th: Receipt of NOA1

Sept 15th : NOA2 Approved email received

Sept 22nd: NOA2 Hard Copy received

Sept 16th: Package sent to NVC

Sept 17th: Package Received at NVC

Sept 21st: Package sent to Local Embassy.

Sept 26th : NVC Approval Letter received in the mail

Sept 28th: Package Delivered at Local Embassy (Lagos Nigeria)....Signed by Ben Obi by 10.50am.....yahooo..time to get ready for interview

NOV 20TH: Interview Date by 7.am...too early and i wonder what my woman will do since she is like 6hrs from the Location

MEDICAL: Done on 12th

Interview: PASSED on 20th without stress and not much questions......Glory be to God

Visa Picked up: Nov. 27th

Wedding: Dec 31st..... Got wedded and was fabulous

January 16th..... Wife entered US with me through IAD ,,,,,,NO EAD received

January 20th..... Got our Marriage License

February 14th .....Civil Marriage Date

.......... AOS

Hey guys and gals!

WE GOT APPROVED!!!

What a GREAT way to start the day! (I'm in Australia and its 7am right now)

My morning ritual is usually, get up, check emails, gets disappointed cos of no approval email. It was no different today, until I checked the USCIS site for hope of a touch or at least something, and this is what I saw!

Receipt Number: EACxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Application Type: I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

On September 15, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

:dance: WOOP! WOOP! DOING THE HAPPY DANCE! :dance:

I almost screamed and then realised I'd wake up my housemate who wouldn't be too impressed, so I went outside and called my honey instead :)

(Incidentally, after I calmed down and returned to my emails, the approval email from CRIS arrived. And here I was thinking the email updates weren't working.)

OH I AM SOOOOO HAPPY!!! SO RELIEVED! Imagine how I'll feel with the Visa in hand!

To all those still waiting, good luck - I know it will come soon for you

ok now I better bet ready for work.....

Great News!!! Congratulations!!!......... :goofy::energy:

Hey Jeshel,

WOOWWWWWWWWWW MY GOD IS LIVING...EVERYONE HERE WE GOT APPROVED TODAY BEING 15TH.

THE APPROVAL LETTER BELOW:

DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: **********

Application Type: I129F , PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

NOW I CAN RELAX AND FOLLOW THE REST DOWN

GLORY BE TO GOD

:dance: :dance: :dance: congratz..

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

Timeline

Hey Guys!!!!!!!

@ 2big:

Awesome! :dance::dance::dance: !! Congrats!!! excellent news!!! I hope the rest of your journey is a smooth one!!!

@ Jeshel

:P:P I think so too... or maybe they are in a long vacation AT WORK :P:P...

from what I can remember Jasmin&Travis, you, and myself have very similar timelines so I guess it will be a good sign when either one of us gets their NOA2 that they are working on the box with our files...

@ Everyone else... goodluck on whatever part of the process you are: NOA2, NVC, interview, etc....

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hey everyone,

I just skipped ahead and rather than call NVC, checked to see if there was a package going to Montreal via DHL and there was! Said the package was picked up on the 15th! I think there's high possibility that it's our package but we'll call later just to be sure. Woohoo!

Anyway, for those still waiting for the NOA2, good luck!! It's on its way!

Tina

Naturalization Journey

----------------------------------------------------

12/18/12 - Send N-400 package to Phoenix Lockbox!

12/21/12 - Delivered and signed for by Fernando Dominguez

12/24/12 - E-mail notification that file sent to NBC (now able to check case status online!)

12/28/12 - E-mail notification that biometrics notice was sent!

01/08/13 - Biometrics!

04/02/13 - Interview! Passed!

May 2013 - Oath Ceremony!

Timeline
Hey everyone,

I just skipped ahead and rather than call NVC, checked to see if there was a package going to Montreal via DHL and there was! Said the package was picked up on the 15th! I think there's high possibility that it's our package but we'll call later just to be sure. Woohoo!

Anyway, for those still waiting for the NOA2, good luck!! It's on its way!

Tina

Hey Tina,

How do you find that information??? I'm just curious to know to be informed when I get to that step, someday :star:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Hey Everyone... I just got the email... we've been approved!!! :dance::dance::dance: so Jeshel and Jasmin&Travis... I really hope you get yours too today!!! :star::star:

CONGRATULATIONS eLTEMP...I WISH THE REST OF US THAT ARE STILL WAITING GOODLUCK. SURELY IT WILL COME BECAUSE THE LORD IS SOOOOO GOOD. WISH EVERYONE SAFE JOURNEY ON THE PROCESSES

Edited by 2big

1-129F Journey:

Met my Fiancee: 1998 when i was a tutor in a High

1998 December: Became friends and started talking

2000 : Lost Contact and never met again

2003: Traveled to the States and still not talking

2005: Traveled back home and we met again ( serious here)

2007: I made up my mind that she is "the one"

2007 December 27th: Proposed to her

2009 May 12th: sent in the 1-129F for her

2009 May 19th: Receipt of NOA1

Sept 15th : NOA2 Approved email received

Sept 22nd: NOA2 Hard Copy received

Sept 16th: Package sent to NVC

Sept 17th: Package Received at NVC

Sept 21st: Package sent to Local Embassy.

Sept 26th : NVC Approval Letter received in the mail

Sept 28th: Package Delivered at Local Embassy (Lagos Nigeria)....Signed by Ben Obi by 10.50am.....yahooo..time to get ready for interview

NOV 20TH: Interview Date by 7.am...too early and i wonder what my woman will do since she is like 6hrs from the Location

MEDICAL: Done on 12th

Interview: PASSED on 20th without stress and not much questions......Glory be to God

Visa Picked up: Nov. 27th

Wedding: Dec 31st..... Got wedded and was fabulous

January 16th..... Wife entered US with me through IAD ,,,,,,NO EAD received

January 20th..... Got our Marriage License

February 14th .....Civil Marriage Date

.......... AOS

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
Hey Everyone... I just got the email... we've been approved!!! :dance::dance::dance: so Jeshel and Jasmin&Travis... I really hope you get yours too today!!! :star::star:

Omg!! I'm so happy for you!! Congratulations!! :dance::dance::dance::dance:

My timeline is very similar to yours, my NOA1 date is the day before yours so with any hope we'll get ours soon.

Good luck to us Jeshel!!

Your I-129f was approved in 138 days from your NOA1 date. [4months 2 weeks and 2days!]

29/04/09: I129f Sent.

07/12/09: Interview - Approved!!

24/01/10: POE George Bush Intl Houston - Exactly one year since I saw Travis.

Married 15/04/2010

AOS & EAD

09-06-2010. AoS Packet w/EAD sent with DS-3025.

16-06-2010. NOA1 x2 Received.

09-07-2010. Biometrics Apt.

12-07-2010. Case Transferred to CSC.

21-07-2010. Case Received by CSC.

27-07-2010. Touched~

28-07-2010. Touched.

11-08-2010. EAD Card production ordered

20/10/2010. AoS approved!

28/10/2010. Green Card received! Wooop. :)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

CONGRATULATIONS eLTEMP...I WISH THE REST OF US THAT ARE STILL WAITING GOODLUCK. SURELY IT WILL COME BECAUSE THE LORD IS SOOOOO GOOD. WISH EVERYONE SAFE JOURNEY ON THE PROCESSES

2big :time:

Congrats Eltemp!!!!! :thumbs:

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Timeline

Thanks Guys!!!

Now the next journey.... I am wondering how do you find out when NVC gets your file and how can you track when they send it (tracking #)....also to my other May Fillers I know you'll be approved soon because if I got approved you'll get approved too...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.