eltemp

May 2009 VSC K-1 Fillers

1,119 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hey everyone,

Just to let you know that earlier today when I found out that another June filer and late May filers getting approved, I got quite upset, and I stopped all e-mail notifications from VJ. I figured I might as well just wait for the e-mail or the approval to come in the mail. Then the e-mail pops in in the evening. Anyway, I hope everyone gets the approvals soon! At least they are seriously starting to work in May now!

TiNa

Naturalization Journey

----------------------------------------------------

12/18/12 - Send N-400 package to Phoenix Lockbox!

12/21/12 - Delivered and signed for by Fernando Dominguez

12/24/12 - E-mail notification that file sent to NBC (now able to check case status online!)

12/28/12 - E-mail notification that biometrics notice was sent!

01/08/13 - Biometrics!

04/02/13 - Interview! Passed!

May 2013 - Oath Ceremony!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

On another note, we're not quite out of the woods yet. Since we never got the mail they sent out about our address change, I hope our NOA2 will not get lost...........will keep you posted!

Naturalization Journey

12/24/12 - E-mail notification that file sent to NBC (now able to check case status online!)

01/08/13 - Biometrics!

We got approved!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Hopefully yours will come, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS! That's great news :D

OUR TIMELINE

Feb 20 2010 - The Wedding :D

AOS

Mar 26 2010 - Sent AOS

Apr 8 2010 - Rec NOAs for AOS/EAD/AP

May 3 2010 - Original Biometrics Appointment...pfft dont ask...

May 6 2010 - AOS sent to CSC

Jun 11 2010 - Rescheduled Biometrics Appointment

Jun 2010 - Rec EAD & AP

Jul 7 2010 - notification of GC Card Production & Welcome Letter (text messages and emails)

Jul 19 2010 - Rec GC

LIFTING CONDITIONS

Apr 25 2012 - File date

Apr 30 2012 - NOA rec

May 31 2012 - Biometrics taken

Dec 18 2012 - notification of Green Card Production (text message and email)

DEC 21 2012 - Rec GC

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Good evening everyone!

Congratulations to everyone who's getting their approvals!

Eltemp, My NOA1 is the day before yours and I am still waiting also! I'm hoping we'll both receive ours by the end of tomorrow!

Yesyesyes <.>

Hey Jasmin&Travis,

To be honest I am kind of loosing hope that I'll be approved within the regular time...the reason is that I sent an email to USCIS specifically explaining that even though I had called to have this issue fixed, to have my case to show online, the officer simply replied: your case is pending and use the website to check your status. So he/she was telling me to check the status of a case I can't see on the website :wacko: plus they already approving people from June... and many many from mid/late May... so I am happy that a lot of people are being approved, but with the same token... I don't understand what is so complicated about my case that has not been approved yet...and I could not even imagine how the people who filled in March, April, etc...are coping with this annoying experience, which is just one of at least 4 different processes. .. but hopefully I am wrong... today is just a bad/frustrating day...

that is awesome!, congrats!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Eltemp, I had one of those days yesterday...frustrated, sad, angry and moody, to the point where I was getting short with my honey, and we NEVER argue. Sigh. Have hope, it will come soon for all of us :yes:

This is really frustrating while thinking...Tina you got approved?? wowww congrats and hopefully mine will come soon. Please God help

1-129F Journey:

Met my Fiancee: 1998 when i was a tutor in a High

1998 December: Became friends and started talking

2000 : Lost Contact and never met again

2003: Traveled to the States and still not talking

2005: Traveled back home and we met again ( serious here)

2007: I made up my mind that she is "the one"

2007 December 27th: Proposed to her

2009 May 12th: sent in the 1-129F for her

2009 May 19th: Receipt of NOA1

Sept 15th : NOA2 Approved email received

Sept 22nd: NOA2 Hard Copy received

Sept 16th: Package sent to NVC

Sept 17th: Package Received at NVC

Sept 21st: Package sent to Local Embassy.

Sept 26th : NVC Approval Letter received in the mail

Sept 28th: Package Delivered at Local Embassy (Lagos Nigeria)....Signed by Ben Obi by 10.50am.....yahooo..time to get ready for interview

NOV 20TH: Interview Date by 7.am...too early and i wonder what my woman will do since she is like 6hrs from the Location

MEDICAL: Done on 12th

Interview: PASSED on 20th without stress and not much questions......Glory be to God

Visa Picked up: Nov. 27th

Wedding: Dec 31st..... Got wedded and was fabulous

January 16th..... Wife entered US with me through IAD ,,,,,,NO EAD received

January 20th..... Got our Marriage License

February 14th .....Civil Marriage Date

.......... AOS

Timeline
Good evening everyone!

Congratulations to everyone who's getting their approvals!

Eltemp, My NOA1 is the day before yours and I am still waiting also! I'm hoping we'll both receive ours by the end of tomorrow!

Yesyesyes <.>

Hey Jasmin&Travis,

To be honest I am kind of loosing hope that I'll be approved within the regular time...the reason is that I sent an email to USCIS specifically explaining that even though I had called to have this issue fixed, to have my case to show online, the officer simply replied: your case is pending and use the website to check your status. So he/she was telling me to check the status of a case I can't see on the website :wacko: plus they already approving people from June... and many many from mid/late May... so I am happy that a lot of people are being approved, but with the same token... I don't understand what is so complicated about my case that has not been approved yet...and I could not even imagine how the people who filled in March, April, etc...are coping with this annoying experience, which is just one of at least 4 different processes. .. but hopefully I am wrong... today is just a bad/frustrating day...

that is awesome!, congrats!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Eltemp, I had one of those days yesterday...frustrated, sad, angry and moody, to the point where I was getting short with my honey, and we NEVER argue. Sigh. Have hope, it will come soon for all of us :yes:

This is really frustrating while thinking...Tina you got approved?? wowww congrats and hopefully mine will come soon. Please God help

Yes, after many days of frustration and annoyance, we finally got approved! I have to add, too, that Roland was getting quite annoyed with me, especially when I kept asking him to call USCIS. He was going to call tomorrow, but now I guess there's no need to.

Anyway, have hope! I'm sure you will all get yours soon, too!! :thumbs:

Naturalization Journey

01/08/13 - Biometrics!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
Hey everyone,

Just to let you know that earlier today when I found out that another June filer and late May filers getting approved, I got quite upset, and I stopped all e-mail notifications from VJ. I figured I might as well just wait for the e-mail or the approval to come in the mail. Then the e-mail pops in in the evening. Anyway, I hope everyone gets the approvals soon! At least they are seriously starting to work in May now!

TiNa

Wow thats great news for you! I got my NOA1 before you and I still don't have anything. I called them earlier this week and they said that if I don't hear by first week of October then they would look into it further.

I'm really hoping it comes soon! I'm not sure how long it takes in India after the NOA2 gets there, does anyone have an idea???

Yes, after many days of frustration and annoyance, we finally got approved! I have to add, too, that Roland was getting quite annoyed with me, especially when I kept asking him to call USCIS. He was going to call tomorrow, but now I guess there's no need to.

Anyway, have hope! I'm sure you will all get yours soon, too!! :thumbs:

congrats

Edited by brlukath

Hey everyone,

TiNa

dont u worry bcoz ur not alone... i am still don't have my noa2 yet... and its been 4 months today.... will have it too i know... my hub filed our k1 may1 and we recieved our noa1 hard copy may11.... dont hear anything from them since... and were not calling them yet either.... :star:

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline
Just did the case status online account and finally can see it too.

Says last updated was : 08/28/2009

Hi there Leo&Farah! I am happy you guys received your NOA2 already. All the best for you guys :-) My fiance and I are still waiting for ours.

HI! Sorry for the late reply. Checking in on you guys. Congrats Tina and Roland! I have skimmed the last two pages so congrats to anyone else that recently got approved as well!

N-400 Stuff:
07/02/16 : N-400 sent

07/11/16 : NOA1

07/28/16 : Biometrics

04/03/17: Interview (approved)

04/14/17: Judicial oath ceremony

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline
I'm not sure how long it takes in India after the NOA2 gets there, does anyone have an idea???

Try looking at K1 time lines at the top of the forum pages. They give an estimate days from consulate received to interview dates based on country. Also try checking your country embassy information from 'embassy info' at the top of the page.

N-400 Stuff:
07/02/16 : N-400 sent

07/11/16 : NOA1

07/28/16 : Biometrics

04/03/17: Interview (approved)

04/14/17: Judicial oath ceremony

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
I'm not sure how long it takes in India after the NOA2 gets there, does anyone have an idea???

Try looking at K1 time lines at the top of the forum pages. They give an estimate days from consulate received to interview dates based on country. Also try checking your country embassy information from 'embassy info' at the top of the page.

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE POST THE NUMBER YOU ALL CALLED TO FIND THE STATUS HERE. I,M RUNNING OUT OF PATIENCE. I MISS MY WOMAN! BADLY

1-129F Journey:

Met my Fiancee: 1998 when i was a tutor in a High

1998 December: Became friends and started talking

2000 : Lost Contact and never met again

2003: Traveled to the States and still not talking

2005: Traveled back home and we met again ( serious here)

2007: I made up my mind that she is "the one"

2007 December 27th: Proposed to her

2009 May 12th: sent in the 1-129F for her

2009 May 19th: Receipt of NOA1

Sept 15th : NOA2 Approved email received

Sept 22nd: NOA2 Hard Copy received

Sept 16th: Package sent to NVC

Sept 17th: Package Received at NVC

Sept 21st: Package sent to Local Embassy.

Sept 26th : NVC Approval Letter received in the mail

Sept 28th: Package Delivered at Local Embassy (Lagos Nigeria)....Signed by Ben Obi by 10.50am.....yahooo..time to get ready for interview

NOV 20TH: Interview Date by 7.am...too early and i wonder what my woman will do since she is like 6hrs from the Location

MEDICAL: Done on 12th

Interview: PASSED on 20th without stress and not much questions......Glory be to God

Visa Picked up: Nov. 27th

Wedding: Dec 31st..... Got wedded and was fabulous

January 16th..... Wife entered US with me through IAD ,,,,,,NO EAD received

January 20th..... Got our Marriage License

February 14th .....Civil Marriage Date

.......... AOS

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

Eltemp, I understand completely. I think if I could see my case status online I'd be happier knowing at least it's there! I have the receipt number and I've phoned twice, the first time I was told there was a error with a system somewhere and I should be able to see it the day after [didn't happen]. The second time I phoned I was just told that my case was there, I'd never be able to see it online-regardless of approval/denial and that if I wanted to check the status if my case I'd had to phone! Also that if they needed anything additional from us they'd snail mail us, yay :angry: .

I've been trying to think of reasons as to why our case might take longer to be approved but we're both pretty normal (I guess that's the word for it!).. So who knows, I figure we're on the desk of someone who has one too many coffee/cigarette breaks. That's what I keep telling myself anyway. According to VJ though, I should be approved between 16th September-2nd October which also makes me feel slightly better.

Tina&Roland!

Congratulations!! Good luck with the rest of the process, I bet you're over the moon.

Your I-129f was approved in 138 days from your NOA1 date. [4months 2 weeks and 2days!]

29/04/09: I129f Sent.

07/12/09: Interview - Approved!!

24/01/10: POE George Bush Intl Houston - Exactly one year since I saw Travis.

Married 15/04/2010

AOS & EAD

09-06-2010. AoS Packet w/EAD sent with DS-3025.

16-06-2010. NOA1 x2 Received.

09-07-2010. Biometrics Apt.

12-07-2010. Case Transferred to CSC.

21-07-2010. Case Received by CSC.

27-07-2010. Touched~

28-07-2010. Touched.

11-08-2010. EAD Card production ordered

20/10/2010. AoS approved!

28/10/2010. Green Card received! Wooop. :)

Timeline

Good morning, May!

Those who got their NOA2's these past few days, congrats! People still waiting, I can smell yours coming. I'm sure they are working on it! It's getting closer, so hang in there! :thumbs:

2big, the number for USCIS Customer service is 1-800-375-5283. You should call between 8AM-6PM to actually get someone live.

eltemp, I think for e-mail responses for VSC follow-up, they say to give them 23 days to respond. If you don't hear from them by then, I believe there is another e-mail for their supervisors, which give you 10 days.

Good luck, everyone!

Hope you all have a great day!

Tina

Naturalization Journey

01/08/13 - Biometrics!

Timeline

Good morning, May!

Those who got their NOA2's these past few days, congrats! People still waiting, I can smell yours coming. I'm sure they are working on it! It's getting closer, so hang in there! :thumbs:

2big, the number for USCIS Customer service is 1-800-375-5283. You should call between 8AM-6PM to actually get someone live.

eltemp, I think for e-mail responses for VSC follow-up, they say to give them 23 days to respond. If you don't hear from them by then, I believe there is another e-mail for their supervisors, which give you 10 days.

Good luck, everyone!

Hope you all have a great day!

Tina

Naturalization Journey

01/08/13 - Biometrics!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.