Beth/ Paris Heart

Feel like a CR-1 CSC Castaway??

1,199 posts in this topic

Sandra,

Sorry to hear about your RFE. Yeah, USCIS definitely gets things a little backwards. LOL. I guess the good news is that NVC seems to be moving along quickly. Hang in there girl!!

Hey Bets, no Sandra's post came over my post of RFE, I thought same thing too when I read it, then realized I wrote that post, LOL Sandra did not get RFE, Thank God

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
Hey Castaways, got E-mail from CRIS. RFE dated May 14th. I was truly hoping to get it in mail Friday or Saturday the latest. Wonder ,could they of mailed it a day or two earlier, and only said May 14th in the email as being sent out???

Anyways, least got email of RFE BEFORE I got hardcopy, lately USCIS has been doing it backward, LOL., right Betsy???

I hope something comes your way today Beth and to Courtney and Ahmed, have a good day!!!

My day was good (by the way thank you for wishes ... hope same for you) until i talked to my goofy husband.. He is causeing problems at school and even if my petition gets approved he cant come until december now because he is a regular albert einstine.

He might be losing all of the classes for this summer because he made the choice to fight at school. I get that ... he feels the need to defend himself but at the cost of another semester of school ... IT ISNT CHEAP... sometimes i dont think men use their brain before making decisions....

SORRY guys just having a bad day need to vent..

I dont think i will call CSC again or rush through NVC what is the point

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hey Beth and Courntey! Hope you guys are having a great day. Oh I totally misread that post from Sandra. That's what you get when you try to post at work. LOL. Anyway, Courtney men always think with everything but the head on their shoulders. What was he fighting about??? Beth baby...you hanging in there girl???

Betsy El Sum

Hey Beth and Courntey! Hope you guys are having a great day. Oh I totally misread that post from Sandra. That's what you get when you try to post at work. LOL. Anyway, Courtney men always think with everything but the head on their shoulders. What was he fighting about??? Beth baby...you hanging in there girl???

Courtney, go over there and beat some sence into him!!!!! Bets, Yes darling, Im fine, truly, and happy!!!! Dont you and Courtney worry about me, its all fine!!!. Still waiting on hardcopy of RFE probley Sat. or latest Monday.

I swear we three need a girls night out, or in our case, a Instant Messenger night!! but I have to first wait till next week when computer is delivered, UGH! I hate having no computer at night at the house.

Oh girls, found great new website of designer knock off merchandise, chanel, LV, Gucci. Good new stuff, cheap, cheap cheap, my credit card is a smokin......................

Oh since when do men think??? :rofl:

Edited by Paris Heart

Truly happy!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Courtney, go over there and beat some sence into him!!!!! Bets, Yes darling, Im fine, truly, and happy!!!! Dont you and Courtney worry about me, its all fine!!!. Still waiting on hardcopy of RFE probley Sat. or latest Monday.

I swear we three need a girls night out, or in our case, a Instant Messenger night!! but I have to first wait till next week when computer is delivered, UGH! I hate having no computer at night at the house.

Oh girls, found great new website of designer knock off merchandise, chanel, LV, Gucci. Good new stuff, cheap, cheap cheap, my credit card is a smokin......................

Im still learning the whole post thing, wow I missed a lot when I left work for a while, I got an RFE..lol Well at least not yet:) I will try and do better with my posts, as I'm probally not doing this one right either. Well I have to play boss tonight at work, my supervisor once again has called in.

Im still learning the whole post thing, wow I missed a lot when I left work for a while, I got an RFE..lol Well at least not yet:) I will try and do better with my posts, as I'm probally not doing this one right either. Well I have to play boss tonight at work, my supervisor once again has called in.

Sandra, dont worry about it, it keeps us on our toes, LOL. Well play nice tonight as boss, LOL Have a wonderful evening and a better weekend.

Truly happy!!!

Timeline

He started by telling me something stupid and arabian... then refused to talk anymore about it because he was upset about losing credits for school. I think it had something to do with him moving here from the TINY bit he did talk about it.

I have my suprise visit still planned even if it is for aday and 1/2 ..... I am going to club him over the stinking head.

then he asked if i could price him a ticket to see his sister for summer break .. he is going to try to see her and not me. Sometimes I cant stand how I dont seem to be a priority ... I do realize even if we applied for a visitors or tourist visa it would be denied but you know the suggestion would have helped...

I then proceeded to tell him... he makes decisions for US not just him anymore and that was a STUPID decision and now WE would face the consiquence of waiting longer. NOT just HIM all of us, all 4 me the girls and him..

its prayer time now so I am not going to bother him but my god why would you get in a fight for soemthing you yourself call "stupid"

I am going to probably be a cranky witch tonight at work I hate it when he gives me news like this before i am going to work it ruins my whole night..

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline

Courtney, the funny part is men say WE are emotional. I think they do silly things like this more than we do and what do you call that if not emotional????? Anyway, yes it would bother me if he asked me to price a ticket to see someone else. I want to come first always!!! Just try not to beat your fellow employees tonight. LOL

Betsy El Sum

He started by telling me something stupid and arabian... then refused to talk anymore about it because he was upset about losing credits for school. I think it had something to do with him moving here from the TINY bit he did talk about it.

I have my suprise visit still planned even if it is for aday and 1/2 ..... I am going to club him over the stinking head.

then he asked if i could price him a ticket to see his sister for summer break .. he is going to try to see her and not me. Sometimes I cant stand how I dont seem to be a priority ... I do realize even if we applied for a visitors or tourist visa it would be denied but you know the suggestion would have helped...

I then proceeded to tell him... he makes decisions for US not just him anymore and that was a STUPID decision and now WE would face the consiquence of waiting longer. NOT just HIM all of us, all 4 me the girls and him..

its prayer time now so I am not going to bother him but my god why would you get in a fight for soemthing you yourself call "stupid"

I am going to probably be a cranky witch tonight at work I hate it when he gives me news like this before i am going to work it ruins my whole night..

Courtney, remember most important, you can not carry the club on plane, check it in your baggage!!! :rofl:

Im so sorry Hon, I too have had those TINY talking sessions, makes me spit nails. Just leave him alone for a bit, he will call you , and make up with you. Please try not to let it ruin your evening at work. I know, easier said then done.

Im here if you want to talk call me, laptop bit the dust at the house. I will say a pray and burn a candle for him, praying Ahmad, come to your sences and Courtney wont club it into you. Hang in there Honey, and if still upset, go shopping.

Look at : www.ioffer.com great stuff, punch in designer name, and boom, I bought 3 LV bags, and a Gucci bag today.

Truly happy!!!

Courtney, the funny part is men say WE are emotional. I think they do silly things like this more than we do and what do you call that if not emotional????? Anyway, yes it would bother me if he asked me to price a ticket to see someone else. I want to come first always!!! Just try not to beat your fellow employees tonight. LOL

I will loan you my broom stick if you need it to beat someone, LOL and give hubby a Midol, or Pamprin, he will feel beter in a day or two.

Love ya, BIG BIG HUGS FOR YOU!!!!

Beth

Truly happy!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Courtney, remember most important, you can not carry the club on plane, check it in your baggage!!! :rofl:

Im so sorry Hon, I too have had those TINY talking sessions, makes me spit nails. Just leave him alone for a bit, he will call you , and make up with you. Please try not to let it ruin your evening at work. I know, easier said then done.

Im here if you want to talk call me, laptop bit the dust at the house. I will say a pray and burn a candle for him, praying Ahmad, come to your sences and Courtney wont club it into you. Hang in there Honey, and if still upset, go shopping.

Look at : www.ioffer.com great stuff, punch in designer name, and boom, I bought 3 LV bags, and a Gucci bag today.

You all are to funny, well I need to go act like I'm working and need to hold a meeting here in 15, oh I could think of some fun topics just reading this forum. Anyway have a great night!

Good Friday evening to all! Been very busy this week lots of stuff happening here on the home front, EAD came last saturday, applied for SS # Tuesday, got NOA today we have our interview for AOS July 20th! Not sure what all this means seems like it's happening really fast & I hope that's a good thing :o) I went out & got the JUMBO binder & started gathering up all the documents etc! Hope you all here something good happen ASAP

XOXO

Kimberly Troth

Details

Met online Dec 2007

Started talking online (Xbox) 02/15/2008

Came to US to meet 08/29/2008 (return home date was 11/14/2008)

Got engaged 10/05/2008

Got married at sunset on the beach 11/01/2008

7fdc6d7397.png

I-130/765/485

02/27/2009 sent papers Usps to Chicago Lock Box

03/07/2009 received NOAs dated 03/04/09 (130 & 765 show online 485 does not)

03/13/2009 received biometrics appt notice for 03/27/2009

03/27/2009 biometrics appt @3pm (in & out in less than 20 minutes)

04/16/2009 Received pink notice of medical exam needed

04/17/2009 Had medical exam done by Civil Surgeon (have to return on Tuesday 04/21/2009 forResults)

04/24/2009 Papers delivered to Lees Summit (MSC) :o)

05/07/2009 Received email from CRIS that EAD card has been ordered & should arrive within 30 days

05/08/2009 Received email from CRIS that EAD Approval Notice was sent

05/09/2009 Received EAD card in mail YAAAAAY

05/12/2009 Applied for Social Security Card

05/15/2009 NOA received with I-485 interview date 07/20/2009

020b50f4b0.png

07/20/2009 AOS Interview in Orlando FL

07/21/2009 Email received " Card Production Ordered " YAAAAY 139 days!

07/24/2009 Welcome letter received! & Approval of I-130 also received! Yaaay

08/04/2009 Green Card received! Hoooraaaaay!!

Timeline

I tried to not take it out on the girls and guys at work. My night started fantastic I got a man from Pakistan in my section and then his friend from Egypt joined about 30 min later. We had a basic little egyptian conversation. It makes me feel good that someone can ask me for a drink or this or that and I understand. IT WAS SO SLOW at work ... ridiculus slow not even a wait tonight on a Friday ????

I am going to hold off on clubing him for now, he did call and leave me a few voicemails at work. As for the other ticket i just told him he could price it. If he has the time to do an interview for a visa pack and plan a trip then he can make his own reservation. :devil:

again it would be different if he said hey you want to go to UK with me to see my sister. we can do maybe this or this... see this or that.

I am much better after being at work all night.... my new and old friends are very upset it was my last night at job 2 (( as far as I know))

Beth, hope you are doing good.... I would have called sweets but i just got off work about 30 or 40 min ago and i am 100% sure you dont want calls at this hour.

I am thinking my 17 gage kniotting needles will be good to beat him with. I am working on a beanie and matching tank top for my sister... I might just get him when I suprise him and beat him litteraly over the head... :whistle: and pretend i didnt do it... :innocent:

Bets... he doesnt ever think things completely through. I am beggining to see the downside to younger guys. At least with the older ones they have had the lesson foot meet mouth or wife made me sleep on coach a week. I am hopeing they let him go back to UNI ... i mean we still dont know what the punishment will be either expulsion or losing semesters credits. I am sad to say it but I am hopeing for the latter. I realize it will mean him staying another 5 or 6 months but maybe it will do him good to realize there are real consequences for our actions.

Off to sleep all I wish you all the bestesttttesss days tomorrow...

Kitty kisses hope you have fun with Jumbo binder.. and you are moving fast it seems and its a good thing :)

Just wondering if at all how accurate the time line that VJ shows is? I realize that it jumps around quite and bit. The date is showing now is past my NOA1 date.

Oh when calling CSC do you have to ask for an officer? Husband has called a few time and ever time gets told the same thing as the website says, which is nothing.

Removal of Conditions: 12/09/2011

ROC check cashed 12/15/11

NOA1 12/13/11

Biometrics 1/6/12 Complete

RFE 9/13/12

RFE package sent back 10/17/12

Card Production Ordered 12/04/12

10 year card arrived in mail 12/10/12

Just wondering if at all how accurate the time line that VJ shows is? I realize that it jumps around quite and bit. The date is showing now is past my NOA1 date.

Oh when calling CSC do you have to ask for an officer? Husband has called a few time and ever time gets told the same thing as the website says, which is nothing.

yeah, you can ask for an officer.

most of our calls, we made sure not to ask questions that are answerable by the standard lines.

ie. Is it assigned to an officer already?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.