babykim

what if you found out that he or she is cheating on you?

96 posts in this topic

I would go spread my seed around town...I would video tape this and make my wife watch it...I would force her into a big orgy...make her have sex with 3 guys at once....sell her into prostitution then after this when I might forgive her....kick her #### out into the cold. Then I would tell her family what she did!

whoa..you are a sicK f##k..you left out, beat her

i thought he was being polite. if it were me there would be severe & brutal coincequences.

well, he was thoughtful....but why sell her to prostitution and have sex with 3 guys at once??

is that not reinforcing bad behavior?

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
brother c'master..i assumed you already did that once..

doing a great bit of marital therapy...allot of couples try and work it out ..there will never be the same trust level but their are variables they need exploring..kids..religion values etc...

not as cut and dry as some make it here

:thumbs:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

Something seems to be infecting this page. Everytime I come to it, a window pops up with the following:

"The server 68.4.152.152 at Linksys BEFSR41 requires a username and password.

Warning: This server is requesting that your username and password be sent in an insecure manner (basic authentication without a secure connection)."

Doesn't happen elsewhere.

Edited by Scott & Lai

Scott - So. California, Lai - Hong Kong

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fagm.gif3dflagsdotcom_chchk_2fagm.gif

Our timeline:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1032

Our Photos

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=7mj8fg...=0&y=x7fhak

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.j...z8zadq&Ux=1

Optimist: "The glass is half full."

Pessimist: "The glass is half empty."

Scott: "I didn't order this!!!"

"Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God." - Ruth 1:16

"Losing faith in Humanity, one person at a time."

"Do not put your trust in princes, in mortal men, who cannot save." - Ps 146:3

cool.gif

IMG_6283c.jpg

Vicky >^..^< She came, she loved, and was loved. 1989-07/07/2007

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

haxxorz

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

well, he was thoughtful....but why sell her to prostitution and have sex with 3 guys at once??

is that not reinforcing bad behavior?

not his problem anymore, after he kicks her out in the cold. post collection from the johns of course.

hmmm..still his problem as he is considering taking her back

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

what if you found out that he or she is cheating on you?

what u gonna do? :reading: :reading: :pop: :pop:

I am a bit of a pervert, so I would be upset I wasn't invited to join in, or at least to watch. :devil:

Unacceptable situation... Cheating is cheating. So Divorce.

SzIKm4.png
4202e493-922b-4a14-a1b7-438a49a69f71_zps0b740bfd-4829-475c-92b2-ceedfc991843_zps

Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads which sew people together through the years.

Filed: Timeline
Something seems to be infecting this page. Everytime I come to it, a window pops up with the following:

Warning: This server is requesting that your username and password be sent in an insecure manner (basic authentication without a secure connection)."

Check your virus software and do a sweep. Dump your internet cache! Block those damn google cookies!

Edited by Mister_Bill

Check your virus software and do a sweep. Dump your internet cache! Block those damn google cookies!

Don't worry about it, your firewall or block up program is messing up with the communication between your computer and the site.

My Advice is usually based on "Worst Case Scenario" and what is written in the rules/laws/instructions. That is the way I roll... -Protect your Status - file before your I-94 expires.

WARNING: Phrases in this post may sound meaner than they were intended to be. Read the Adjudicator's Field Manual from USCIS

Revenge!! :devil:

K1

5/16/08:Received NA01

2/24/09: NA02 APPROVAL... finally, after 9 MONTHS & 8 DAYS!!

5/5/09 : Interview Date APPROVED!!!!

5/8/09: visa received

From NA01 to interview: 12 LONG MONTHS!!

07/23/09: received SSN

08/17/09: Passed Driving test

08/22/09: Married on beautiful Mackinac Island, MI

AOS

08/31/09: Mailed AOS Package

10/20/09: Received AP

10/21/09 Received EAD card

12/7/09 AOS APPROVED!

12/14/09: Green Card arrived in mail. Happy Days!

It's taken 18 months from applying for K1 to receipt of Green Card! Thank God it's over until 12/7/11

Here we go again...

ROC

09/14/11: Mailed I-751 to Vermont

09/19/11: NA01

10/14/11: Biometrics

7/2/12: Approved. New Card Ordered

7/7/12: Green Card received