n00b

Starting My K3 Adam Walsh Waiver Case

32 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

For all you negative ones out there, yeah you guys are right I should not post about immigration topics in the forum so im gone, #### this forum its just full of old #### men who couldn't get laid in the us and went over seas to get a 20 something year old that probably had no choice but to be with you because of the country they lived in

I feel sorry for all of you guys spouses

09-09-2008 Met my Fiance'

01-23-2009 Married My Fiance' in the Philippines

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

nice.

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Bangkok, Thailand

Marriage : 2006-11-08

I-130 Sent : 2008-02-22

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-03-10

I-129F Sent : 2008-04-08

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-04-14

I-129F touched: 2008-05-06

I-130 touched: 2008-05-09

I-129F approved 2008-09-05

I-130 approved 2008-09-05

NVC received 2008-09-12

Pay I-864 2008-10-08

Pay IV bill 2008-10-08

Receive Instruction 2008-11-05

Case Complete 2008-11-18

Medical 2009-01-19/20 passed

Receive Pkt 4 2009-01-30

Interview 221g 2009-02-23

Second interview 2009-03-02 Approved

POE DFW 2009-03-07

Received SS card 2009-03-17

Received GC 2009-04-01

Done for 3 years or 10 years. Haven't decided yet.

(I'm going for the IR-1 and blowing off the K-3. Even if it takes an extra couple months, it's worth it to not have to deal with USCIS again)

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Note:

Please fill out I-130, wait 6 months for approval, then 3 more months for an interview. (Unless of course we've bombed your country into the stone age, then you qualify for expedited processing.)

Welcome to the USA!!!

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline
For all you negative ones out there, yeah you guys are right I should not post about immigration topics in the forum so im gone, #### this forum its just full of old #### men who couldn't get laid in the us and went over seas to get a 20 something year old that probably had no choice but to be with you because of the country they lived in

Wow. Hello Pot, meet Kettle :lol:

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Zambia
Timeline

Good luck, n00b. Some attitude adjustment may be needed, such as recognizing that your crimes were serious and that you can't play the role of victim here. Sooner or later in this process, your attitude (repentant or not) will come into play and be a factor in the immigration/AOS process.

Timeline
Good luck, n00b. Some attitude adjustment may be needed, such as recognizing that your crimes were serious and that you can't play the role of victim here. Sooner or later in this process, your attitude (repentant or not) will come into play and be a factor in the immigration/AOS process.

Im not on trial here, it was not that serious then, and isn't now. Do you want me to type " im such a terrible person have mercy" sorry I can't , i don't feel im a terrible person and sadly the state doesn't allow you to use not knowing the age as a defense (nice huh!) The point of this thread was to have others follow it, i posted what happened because most of the walsh cases you never see the person post what actually happened. And yes, it does make a difference

Someone who actually raped a person is going to have a tougher time than those that had consensual sex, i know its tough for you guys to see a difference, but their is a difference. Thats why they have different degrees and different classifications and names.

I posted this in hopes of helping others to start with, but, im just going to remove myself from this forum . Most posts i read regardless of what it is about, its always someone starting problems and not offering much help anyways, I see no reason to willingly help you guys with the details of my case

09-09-2008 Met my Fiance'

01-23-2009 Married My Fiance' in the Philippines

Timeline

Im not on trial here, it was not that serious then, and isn't now. Do you want me to type " im such a terrible person have mercy" sorry I can't , i don't feel im a terrible person and sadly the state doesn't allow you to use not knowing the age as a defense (nice huh!) The point of this thread was to have others follow it, i posted what happened because most of the walsh cases you never see the person post what actually happened. And yes, it does make a difference

Someone who actually raped a person is going to have a tougher time than those that had consensual sex, i know its tough for you guys to see a difference, but their is a difference. Thats why they have different degrees and different classifications and names.

I posted this in hopes of helping others to start with, but, im just going to remove myself from this forum . Most posts i read regardless of what it is about, its always someone starting problems and not offering much help anyways, I see no reason to willingly help you guys with the details of my case

The U.S.C.I.S. regards it as a serious crime. Better wake up and face reality, and adjust your attitude accordingly. That's the advice anyone in your situation needs, and if it weren't well intended, then who would bother to post it????

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
If you wish to follow my progress just use this thread, Here are the details.

When I was about 19 I had consensual sex with my girlfriend of 6 months, unaware that she was underage. She lives in Florida and I live in Alabama. Being that we had sex in both states I was charged as a sex offender in both states (Alabama its RAPE II consensual sex with a minor, in Florida its Lewd and lascivious acts with someone under 16) I served no jail time, 3 months adult bootcamp, 3 years probation 5 year suspended sentence.

I completed probation, and all the hoops that came with it.

Now I'm 27 almost 28 years old, I married my wife in the philippines (we are the same age) and she has no kids.

I have decided to go with an immigration lawyer whom I have confided in over the past year or so. , Please no negative comments, thanks, and wish me luck, as i wish all of you luck

So - who pressed the charges? I'm guessin' Mom & Pop didn't agree with your explanation about being ignorant of the facts. :whistle:

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensedregistered pharmacist". (because somebody gives a damn)

Russia-USA.png

Together at last!!!

Entry 4/8/08

Marriage 6/7/08

LAISSEZ LES BONS TEMPS ROULER!!

Timeline

Really???

Now I'm 27 almost 28 years old, I married my wife in the philippines (we are the same age) and she has no kids.

Apparently it has at least one 20 something guy who can't get laid in the US as well. At least I made it this far without being guilty of Rape II or Lewd and Lascivious acts with a minor.

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensedregistered pharmacist". (because somebody gives a damn)

Russia-USA.png

Together at last!!!

Entry 4/8/08

Marriage 6/7/08

Timeline

I'm gonna take a wild stab at this but I'm betting that you also took a plea on this and what you describe here does not reflect the original charges. If you want to help guys out, put an add in the paper telling guys that this can happen to them if they don't think before they "leap". And no matter how cute they think she is, she isn't worth a lifetime label of "SEXUAL OFFENDER" nor the ####### that comes with the title.

Russia-USA.png

Together at last!!!

Entry 4/8/08

Marriage 6/7/08

Well personally I have less of an issue with a 19 year old having sex with a consenting 15 year old, then some old guy, lets say 40 (maybe even 30s) plus having sex with an 18 year old or a very young woman, lets say under 22. At least the 19 year old guy might have the excuse of not knowing better and not having the best judgement.

2001 Met

2005 Married

I-485/I-130

12/06/2006-------Mailed I-130/1-485

12/16/2006--------Recieved NOA 1 (I-130 & I-485)

12/18/2006--------Touched I-130/I-485

01/20/2007--------Biometrics

05/10/2007 -- Interview, Approved!

05/22/2007 GREEN CARD arrives!!!

02/2009 - File to lift conditions

I-765

12/14/2006--- Mailed EAD App.

01/20/2007--- Biometrics

02/09/2005-------Sent in request to Congressional office for assistance with expediting EAD.

02/13/2007 -------- EAD Approved!

02/26/2007 - ------EAD received

Removal of Conditions:

05/12/2009 -- Overnighted application by USPS express mail (VSC).

05/14/2009 -- Green Card expired.

05/23/2009 --- Check cleared bank.

05/26/2009 -- Received NOA (NOA date May 15, 2009, guess they aren't deporting me).

05/29/2009- Biometrics Notice date

06/01/2009- Received Biometrics Letter

06/18/2009 - Biometrics

09/23/2009 - date of decision to approve (letter received), just waiting for card. No online updates whatsoever.

Timeline

No one cares who doesn't have a problem with sex with a youngster. The United States of America, however does care and so do each of the states. There is no reason to believe there will be any lightening up of the laws regarding underage kids and adults. Here, or in much of the world around us.

Filed: Timeline
No one cares who doesn't have a problem with sex with a youngster. The United States of America, however does care and so do each of the states. There is no reason to believe there will be any lightening up of the laws regarding underage kids and adults. Here, or in much of the world around us.

amen.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

old guy might have the excuse of not knowing better and not having the best judgement.

Tnx, you just gave all of the horny young men a justification to not control themselves.

The girl was a girl. She was too young to understand. He did. He pays the price. Justice done (well kinda).

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

old guy might have the excuse of not knowing better and not having the best judgement.

Tnx, you just gave all of the horny young men a justification to not control themselves.

The girl was a girl. She was too young to understand. He did. He pays the price. Justice done (well kinda).

Well I reccommend all the horny 19 years print out this thread. They can tell the judge that someone online, said that they think that 19 years have poorer judgement than 50 year olds and use that as a defence. Seeing as my personal opinion on the matter justifies their behavior, then there is no way that it would not work as a defence.

It's nice being godlike.

Edited by jane2009

2001 Met

2005 Married

I-485/I-130

12/06/2006-------Mailed I-130/1-485

12/16/2006--------Recieved NOA 1 (I-130 & I-485)

12/18/2006--------Touched I-130/I-485

01/20/2007--------Biometrics

05/10/2007 -- Interview, Approved!

05/22/2007 GREEN CARD arrives!!!

02/2009 - File to lift conditions

I-765

12/14/2006--- Mailed EAD App.

01/20/2007--- Biometrics

02/09/2005-------Sent in request to Congressional office for assistance with expediting EAD.

02/13/2007 -------- EAD Approved!

02/26/2007 - ------EAD received

Removal of Conditions:

05/12/2009 -- Overnighted application by USPS express mail (VSC).

05/14/2009 -- Green Card expired.

05/23/2009 --- Check cleared bank.

05/26/2009 -- Received NOA (NOA date May 15, 2009, guess they aren't deporting me).

05/29/2009- Biometrics Notice date

06/01/2009- Received Biometrics Letter

06/18/2009 - Biometrics

09/23/2009 - date of decision to approve (letter received), just waiting for card. No online updates whatsoever.

• 1 month later...
Timeline

nOOb, just incase you check back this forum, please send me a private message, there are others on this forum in the same type situation as you , including myself.

My skin is alittle too thick to be run off by judgemental people. As a RSO you have to have thick skin, wether we are at home, work or play your always branded and subject to others opinions and interpratations of you.

My process is just begening and I will document it on this forum to hopefully help others in our situation. Your participation on this site could greatly benifit yourself and others...regardless of their situation.

I hope you reconsider, and simply ignore negative comments, and focus on those that can help your case.

Regardless of what AWA says Everyone who is legally able to marry should have the human right to live together with their spouse.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.