jundp

Conservatives vs Liberals: STFU

45 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline
I hear ya, Jen. But this isn't just happening here in OT. Honestly, there Right Wing Extremists who are trying to hijack this country for their own agenda and they don't care that Obama won the popular vote. The talk of secession to me is serious. It's time to call a spade a spade and expose their extremism and lunacy for what it is. I will not be silent.

how do you dare question my right to own an AK47-and also try to show do the world I do not have a small #######-, defend illegalities of the USA like water boarding -in the name of 'security' and be an ignorant fukc and say diplomacy makes the USA look weak, we should tell the world to go fukc itself if they don't like our business..

This folks is why liberals cannot be trusted to protect the country and why we pay for it dearly each time we forget this lesson.

A group of people planned and then carried out an attack on tens of thousands of American civilians on 9/11.

A few people who were directly involved were water-boarded, the information gleaned prevented further attacks and for 3 years we have heard nothing but some on the left crying over the human rights of these few water=boarding cases.

Obama recently released the documents which described what water boarding took place, did you read them?.

You people should be ashamed of yourself.

NOw I am all for putting Liberals in charge of orphanages and the park service but thats my limit.

Then leave this country, Danno. If you cannot acknowledge who is in charge of this country as your President, then get the f##k out...seriously.

didn't they use to tell that to the 'antiamericans' when bush was on the presidence?

LOL

is funny when they start whining

yea ... it is amazing isn't it. especially when a person calls for firearms bans ... and then in another thread challenges you personally to a shooting match. :blink:

firearms.. or just the Oh so necessary assault weapons? there's a big difference between the right of owning a gun, and the people who think a fukinc machine gun is necessary to protect a house..

machine guns? do you really understand the term? I seriously doubt this.

how many people actually own a real machine gun? not many ... your ignorance in terms is seriously showing.

Assault weapons? know the proper term and meaning ... not the media hype you have obviously bought into. an assault weapon can easily be a section of garden hose filled with sand and plugged at each end and used to beat your wife (try it ... and read the court docs against you and you'll read the term ... assault weapon). It's all in how it's used. In firearm terms ... your "term du jour " is an firearm capable of select fire (automatic) and is not easily obtainable and is already highly restricted.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
Then leave this country, Danno. If you cannot acknowledge who is in charge of this country as your President, then get the f##k out...seriously.

Leave the Country?

Sorry my friend, you must be confusing me with one of your Liberal buds who threatened to bail out on the Country if Bush won or they didn't get their way.

Nah, thats not my style in fact, I never heard one person on the Right claim that an Obama win would send em running.

We usually stay in fight, yep, that's what we do.

Now let me be clear, Obama is the President, he is MY president (wince) I would not want to bring him down in any underhanded way.

I would expect him to have his four years and the price we pay for this... might be a springboard for REAL CHANGE.

So forget about it, I am not going anywhere .....for a while anyway. I have actually been waiting for this day for years, and I am not the only one.

Barry has only been in office a few months, this is only the beginning.

Even though many of us did not like much of Bushs agenda we watched him savaged..... even on the last day as Obama was assuming office they chanted during the ceremony.

So where did you guys leave the bar of civility toward a President? Pretty low ehh?

My friend you better learn to pace yourself or you will not make the distance.

:dance:

Edited by Danno

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
I hear ya, Jen. But this isn't just happening here in OT. Honestly, there Right Wing Extremists who are trying to hijack this country for their own agenda and they don't care that Obama won the popular vote. The talk of secession to me is serious. It's time to call a spade a spade and expose their extremism and lunacy for what it is. I will not be silent.

how do you dare question my right to own an AK47-and also try to show do the world I do not have a small #######-, defend illegalities of the USA like water boarding -in the name of 'security' and be an ignorant fukc and say diplomacy makes the USA look weak, we should tell the world to go fukc itself if they don't like our business..

This folks is why liberals cannot be trusted to protect the country and why we pay for it dearly each time we forget this lesson.

A group of people planned and then carried out an attack on tens of thousands of American civilians on 9/11.

A few people who were directly involved were water-boarded, the information gleaned prevented further attacks and for 3 years we have heard nothing but some on the left crying over the human rights of these few water=boarding cases.

Obama recently released the documents which described what water boarding took place, did you read them?.

NOw I am all for putting Liberals in charge of orphanages and the park service but thats my limit.

didn't they use to tell that to the 'antiamericans' when bush was on the presidence?

LOL

yea ... it is amazing isn't it. especially when a person calls for firearms bans ... and then in another thread challenges you personally to a shooting match. :blink:

firearms.. or just the Oh so necessary assault weapons? there's a big difference between the right of owning a gun, and the people who think a fukinc machine gun is necessary to protect a house..

word.

Timeline

Leave the Country?

Sorry my friend, you must be confusing me with one of your Liberal buds who threatened to bail out on the Country if Bush won or they didn't get their way.

Nah, thats not my style in fact, I never heard one person on the Right claim that an Obama win would send em running.

We usually stay in fight, yep, that's what we do.

Now let me be clear, Obama is the President, he is MY president (wince) I would not want to bring him down in any underhanded way.

I would expect him to have his four years and the price we pay for this... might be a springboard for REAL CHANGE.

So forget about it, I am not going anywhere .....for a while anyway. I have actually been waiting for this day for years, and I am not the only one.

Barry has only been in office a few months, this is only the beginning.

Even though many of us did not like much of Bushs agenda we watched him savaged..... even on the last day as Obama was assuming office they chanted during the ceremony.

So where did you guys leave the bar of civility toward a President? Pretty low ehh?

My friend you better learn to pace yourself or you will not make the distance.

:dance:

The part in red. Thank you. :thumbs: I'm relieved. You have every right to criticize and I certainly encourage you to come up with solutions to our country's problems, but any talk of overthrowing the government by use of force I will not tolerate as an American. I apologize for telling you to get out. I'm just p!ssed about all this lunacy and nonsense.

Timeline

LOL

word.

a machine gun is an assault weapon. semi-auto is not an assault weapon. word.

your continued obfuscation of the two terms ... lame and a lie. word.

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline

n/m not worth the energy

Edited by jundp

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Timeline

LOL

word.

...as if you didn't misrepresent my position on firearms, sparky. When George W. Bush said he would support continuing the AWB when it was going to expire, was their talk among the gun toting freaks of overthrowing the guvmint?

Timeline

LOL

word.

...as if you didn't misrepresent my position on firearms, sparky. When George W. Bush said he would support continuing the AWB when it was going to expire, was their talk among the gun toting freaks of overthrowing the guvmint?

wow ... you're reaching. you ham it up while posing in pics that you posted on vj of you holding an alleged real assault weapon (full auto .. not yours ... so you claim) and slam legitimate owners of these same firearms. wow ... talk about a strange bird.

I don't misrepresent your position ... you do. an assault weapon is a full auto weapon. you continue to mention semi autos as "assault weapons" and perpetuate the lie. what happened to truth? or is it more convenient to be misleading when it suits your personal agenda?

Timeline
wow ... you're reaching. you ham it up while posing in pics that you posted on vj of you holding an alleged real assault weapon (full auto .. not yours ... so you claim) and slam legitimate owners of these same firearms. wow ... talk about a strange bird.

I don't misrepresent your position ... you do. an assault weapon is a full auto weapon. you continue to mention semi autos as "assault weapons" and perpetuate the lie. what happened to truth? or is it more convenient to be misleading when it suits your personal agenda?

Yes, the AWB ban is my personal agenda. I paid Dubya to endorse it as well as other prominent Republicans. And you're right - no one who supports the 2nd Amendment could ever in their right minds support these types of gun control. You've got me all figured out.

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline

Isn't every weapon technically an assault weapon? :devil:

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

that's a causality fallacy.. gee, thanks to guantamo for 3 years we haven't had any zombie attacks either..

and that was a smart move.. to show the world the USA fukced up, and they are admitting it.. they tortured, and according to USA and international laws, Torture is illegal.. there's no reason, argument to condone illegal actions

obamareagen.gif

Edited by Far2Long

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png