jundp

Conservatives vs Liberals: STFU

45 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline

You guys, seriously....

Conservatives: your guy lost -- get over it. For 8 years Democrats had to deal with a horrible leader and when we complained you called it whining. Guess what you're doing? The same damn thing.

Liberals: Stop baiting the conservatives. It's not classy to rub their noses in their loss and they will never listen to what you have to say any more than you want to listen what they have to say.

VJ is awful. I thought it might end with the election, but of course I was wrong. It's ridiculous to see grown men and women acting like sniveling 2 year olds. Where is intelligent discussion? Where is respect.

For the love of all things sacred people.....

:bonk:

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Nice try but.... where was all this civility when Bush was in?

Sure, it would be sweet (for Obama) if we could just forget the politics of the past, forget our principles and forget the promises Barry made to us... but we can't, so here we are with, bid-ness as usual.

:)

Just deal

Edited by Danno

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Timeline

Well, Sunshine, I've always tried to be civil.

Just deal?

Try following your own advice.

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

You may have been, but many weren't. They certainly didn't "get over" their guy losing.

Scott - So. California, Lai - Hong Kong

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fagm.gif3dflagsdotcom_chchk_2fagm.gif

Our timeline:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1032

Our Photos

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=7mj8fg...=0&y=x7fhak

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.j...z8zadq&Ux=1

Optimist: "The glass is half full."

Pessimist: "The glass is half empty."

Scott: "I didn't order this!!!"

"Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God." - Ruth 1:16

"Losing faith in Humanity, one person at a time."

"Do not put your trust in princes, in mortal men, who cannot save." - Ps 146:3

cool.gif

IMG_6283c.jpg

Vicky >^..^< She came, she loved, and was loved. 1989-07/07/2007

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I hear ya, Jen. But this isn't just happening here in OT. Honestly, there Right Wing Extremists who are trying to hijack this country for their own agenda and they don't care that Obama won the popular vote. The talk of secession to me is serious. It's time to call a spade a spade and expose their extremism and lunacy for what it is. I will not be silent.

Timeline

You may have been, but many weren't. They certainly didn't "get over" their guy losing.

I know, and I think Bush was awful. I don't think Obama is the Risen One (there's only One of them in my mind) but I do think we should give him a chance before claiming that he's failed. I mean, he's only been in office for 3 months...

penguinpasscanada.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
I hear ya, Jen. But this isn't just happening here in OT. Honestly, there Right Wing Extremists who are trying to hijack this country for their own agenda and they don't care that Obama won the popular vote. The talk of secession to me is serious. It's time to call a spade a spade and expose their extremism and lunacy for what it is. I will not be silent.

how do you dare question my right to own an AK47-and also try to show do the world I do not have a small #######-, defend illegalities of the USA like water boarding -in the name of 'security' and be an ignorant fukc and say diplomacy makes the USA look weak, we should tell the world to go fukc itself if they don't like our business..

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

how do you dare question my right to own an AK47-and also try to show do the world I do not have a small #######-, defend illegalities of the USA like water boarding -in the name of 'security' and be an ignorant fukc and say diplomacy makes the USA look weak, we should tell the world to go fukc itself if they don't like our business..

This folks is why liberals cannot be trusted to protect the country and why we pay for it dearly each time we forget this lesson.

A group of people planned and then carried out an attack on tens of thousands of American civilians on 9/11.

A few people who were directly involved were water-boarded, the information gleaned prevented further attacks and for 3 years we have heard nothing but some on the left crying over the human rights of these few water=boarding cases.

Obama recently released the documents which described what water boarding took place, did you read them?.

You people should be ashamed of yourself.

NOw I am all for putting Liberals in charge of orphanages and the park service but thats my limit.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Timeline

This folks is why liberals cannot be trusted to protect the country and why we pay for it dearly each time we forget this lesson.

A group of people planned and then carried out an attack on tens of thousands of American civilians on 9/11.

A few people who were directly involved were water-boarded, the information gleaned prevented further attacks and for 3 years we have heard nothing but some on the left crying over the human rights of these few water=boarding cases.

Obama recently released the documents which described what water boarding took place, did you read them?.

NOw I am all for putting Liberals in charge of orphanages and the park service but thats my limit.

that's a causality fallacy.. gee, thanks to guantamo for 3 years we haven't had any zombie attacks either..

and that was a smart move.. to show the world the USA fukced up, and they are admitting it.. they tortured, and according to USA and international laws, Torture is illegal.. there's no reason, argument to condone illegal actions

El Presidente of VJ

Wohnen Heute

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Then leave this country, Danno. If you cannot acknowledge who is in charge of this country as your President, then get the f##k out...seriously.

Timeline

Then leave this country, Danno. If you cannot acknowledge who is in charge of this country as your President, then get the f##k out...seriously.

didn't they use to tell that to the 'antiamericans' when bush was on the presidence?

LOL

is funny when they start whining

El Presidente of VJ

Wohnen Heute

Timeline

Are you here legally, Pedro?

JUST KIDDING!

Danno, I hardly think there were only 3 cases of water boarding. As well, there were more than just Americans killed on 9/11 and the only other countries who advocate the use of water boarding -- oh wait! There aren't any!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

Timeline

Are you here legally, Pedro?

JUST KIDDING!

Danno, I hardly think there were only 3 cases of water boarding. As well, there were more than just Americans killed on 9/11 and the only other countries who advocate the use of water boarding -- oh wait! There aren't any!

:jest:

I'm illegalz stealing ur landzcapingz jobz

El Presidente of VJ

Wohnen Heute

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline

didn't they use to tell that to the 'antiamericans' when bush was on the presidence?

LOL

yea ... it is amazing isn't it. especially when a person calls for firearms bans ... and then in another thread challenges you personally to a shooting match. :blink:

Timeline

LOL

yea ... it is amazing isn't it. especially when a person calls for firearms bans ... and then in another thread challenges you personally to a shooting match. :blink:

firearms.. or just the Oh so necessary assault weapons? there's a big difference between the right of owning a gun, and the people who think a fukinc machine gun is necessary to protect a house..

El Presidente of VJ

Wohnen Heute