w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

De-fang the snake. Secede from the US now.

41 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

One wing of the bloated government warfare state calls for trillion dollar deficits, with an emphasis on pointless foreign wars and bailouts of politically-connected corporations. The other wing of the bloated government warfare state calls for trillion dollar deficits, with an emphasis on bailouts of politically-connected corporations and pointless foreign wars.

If America doesn't do something dramatic, and very soon, we are going to doom our children and grandchildren to unpayable debts as soon as they are born. And eventually, as the two wings of the Washington party inevitably start losing their position of preeminence in the world, our children will likely be drafted to fight in ever more idiotic foreign wars on the far side of the globe.

The right to secede already exists. It is a power reserved to the states and the people by the tenth amendment ... Most of the initial thirteen states that acceded to the Constitution explicitly retained the right to secede (later states, such as Texas, also retained this right).

Secession is the best way to de-fang the snake that is consuming a quarter of our GNP while trying to maintain a worldwide empire. Starve the Beast! If at first one state, then another and another begin seceding from the Union, our masters in Washington DC will lose the most important tool of empire: money.

America, like the old Soviet Union, needs to be broken up into autonomous states--and for similar reasons. Once we come to the realization that the Empire needs to be dissolved, there remains only the practical question of how to accomplish it peacefully and reasonably.

http://www.capitolhillblue.com/node/17535

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
This is starting to turn my thinking along the lines of a second civil war in the US.

which reminds me, i need to inventory my ammo.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

If 21 out of 50 states are declaring their sovereignty and seceding from the union and we go towards an EU model and adopt a currency like the Euro I think it pushes their agenda further. There is power in numbers but dismantling America piece by piece is really unstable. 21 out of 50 states? Is it possible?

True our criminals are high white collar corporations and the state of the economy doesn't help much.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
One wing of the bloated government warfare state calls for trillion dollar deficits, with an emphasis on pointless foreign wars and bailouts of politically-connected corporations. The other wing of the bloated government warfare state calls for trillion dollar deficits, with an emphasis on bailouts of politically-connected corporations and pointless foreign wars.

If America doesn't do something dramatic, and very soon, we are going to doom our children and grandchildren to unpayable debts as soon as they are born. And eventually, as the two wings of the Washington party inevitably start losing their position of preeminence in the world, our children will likely be drafted to fight in ever more idiotic foreign wars on the far side of the globe.

The right to secede already exists. It is a power reserved to the states and the people by the tenth amendment ... Most of the initial thirteen states that acceded to the Constitution explicitly retained the right to secede (later states, such as Texas, also retained this right).

Secession is the best way to de-fang the snake that is consuming a quarter of our GNP while trying to maintain a worldwide empire. Starve the Beast! If at first one state, then another and another begin seceding from the Union, our masters in Washington DC will lose the most important tool of empire: money.

America, like the old Soviet Union, needs to be broken up into autonomous states--and for similar reasons. Once we come to the realization that the Empire needs to be dissolved, there remains only the practical question of how to accomplish it peacefully and reasonably.

http://www.capitolhillblue.com/node/17535

Texas was one of the "13" but there was really only 11 staes in the Cofederacy, Missouri and Kentucky were neutral.

But I thought the NWO would of taken over by now....

:reading:

My Advice is usually based on "Worst Case Scenario" and what is written in the rules/laws/instructions. That is the way I roll... -Protect your Status - file before your I-94 expires.

WARNING: Phrases in this post may sound meaner than they were intended to be. Read the Adjudicator's Field Manual from USCIS

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Yeah, right, we're gonna have states declaring their independance because in 9 weeks, Obama hasn't completely undone all the injury that was sustained in the previous 8 (some say 16) years. This would only happen in Rush's wet dreams.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Yeah, right, we're gonna have states declaring their independance because in 9 weeks, Obama hasn't completely undone all the injury that was sustained in the previous 8 (some say 16) years. This would only happen in Rush's wet dreams.

In the view of people who honestly believe in limited government and are not partisan hacks, this was a long time coming, and is certainly not limited to the Obama administration.

Timeline

Limiting the scope and breadth of government over the last 20 years is what got us into the financial situation. From Reagan to Clinton and both Bush's, the government has relinquished too much control and oversight over our economy. They also spent too much money on projects that do not add value to the citizens of this country.

doesn't this discussion happen every decade or so?

Only when the cry-babies lose the elections. They're out of power for a couple of months and right away they want to secede and start revolutions and sh!t. Weak.

love1.jpg

My heart belongs to you!

doesn't this discussion happen every decade or so?

Only when the cry-babies lose the elections. They're out of power for a couple of months and right away they want to secede and start revolutions and sh!t. Weak.

:rofl:

You been cryin for eight years and your b1tchin about two months?

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Timeline

yeah people complained about Bush.. but I don't think it was as bad as this... :unsure:

I don't recall any States wanting to break free from the rest of the US because of Bush.. but I could be wrong...

Edited by *Marilyn*
mvSuprise-hug.gif