strega

VERMONT vs CALIFORNIA

31 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline
I'm just wondering why filers thru CSC are getting approved WAYYYYYYYYY faster than VSC filers?? makes me wish I lived nearby CSC to have filed thru them.................they are doing the paperwork in half the time...not fair.......... :crying:

I know......I hear u.....Sad but true...........:(

do you think its the time of year?? Is this the busy time for them?

It's been this way since the mid-end of '07. In the summer of 07 it was CSC that was lagging, when I saw that we would go thru Vermont, I was so happy but by the time we filed they had come to a virtual standstill.

Sorry, I hope it gets better for everyone.

:)

mamma mia,,,,,,,,,,,,,ok, i can wait up to 6 months if I have too....but no more :bonk:

Edited by strega

06/12/2012 I-751 package sent

06/14/2012 I-751 package delivered

06/19/2012 Check Cashed

06/20/2012 NOA received(dated 06/15/2012)

07/06/2012 NOA Biometrics letter(dated 7/3/2012)

07/18/2012 Biometrics Done (only on Husband)

02/21/2013 Email received-card in production

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
I'm just wondering why filers thru CSC are getting approved WAYYYYYYYYY faster than VSC filers?? makes me wish I lived nearby CSC to have filed thru them.................they are doing the paperwork in half the time...not fair.......... :crying:

It's been this way since the mid-end of '07. In the summer of 07 it was CSC that was lagging, when I saw that we would go thru Vermont, I was so happy but by the time we filed they had come to a virtual standstill.

mamma mia,,,,,,,,,,,,,ok, i can wait up to 6 months if I have too....but no more :bonk:

looks like VSC is working on DECEMBER 2008. sure hope they speed it up a little.........

06/19/2012 Check Cashed

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

If it makes you feel any better, at the moment CSC has slowed way down. Only 14 approvals on VJ for the whole month. My timeline has been pushed back almost a month now from what it originally said.

~*~*~Steph and Wes~*~*~
Married: 2010-01-20

ROC: (for the complete timeline click on my timeline button, the signature was getting too long!)
I-751 Sent: 2015-05-22
NOA1 Notice Date: 2015-05-27
NOA1 Received: 2015-06-06
Biometrics Notice Date: 2015-06-27
Biometrics Date: 2015-07-17

Interview Notice Date: 2015-07-28

Interview Date: ​2015-09-01
Approval Date:
Approval Notice Date:

hdh1crofujrxk.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

lol Like others have said when I first started researching visas with Jeremy VSC with smoking fast. I mean my petition got approved in 4 months. And I'm completely fine with that it could have been worse.

I-751 file: 11/07/11

NOA1 date: 11/10/11

Biometrics: 11/30/11

Approval: 08/17/12

Hold what you got and maintain.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cuba
Timeline

looks like VSC is working on DECEMBER 2008. sure hope they speed it up a little.........

I actually believe that VSC is working on January..I know a couple of people who are NOT on VJ from January that got their approvals already!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance:

Timeline

I actually believe that VSC is working on January..I know a couple of people who are NOT on VJ from January that got their approvals already!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance:

OMG!! thats great news ,,,, I wish for the sake of every filer , CSC and VSC work fasttttttttttttt,,,,,keeping my fingers crossed

06/19/2012 Check Cashed

Timeline

OMG!! thats great news ,,,, I wish for the sake of every filer , CSC and VSC work fasttttttttttttt,,,,,keeping my fingers crossed

VERMONT is moving NOW!!! i am so happy

06/19/2012 Check Cashed

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Yah, I've read few non-expedited approvals on the Jan VSC thread. Some saying they got approved in as little as 3.5 months! I will be joining the queue next month but this is good news!

N-400 Stuff:
07/02/16 : N-400 sent

07/11/16 : NOA1

07/28/16 : Biometrics

04/03/17: Interview (approved)

04/14/17: Judicial oath ceremony

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I know how waiting seems to take such a long time. I have read in some posts how Califiornia was so slow. Maybe after the number of service centers was reduced to two both centers had to expand their capacities. I sent my I129F to the California center on April 17th and no one has signed for receiving it as of Friday 24th 2009. Some seem to get the NOA1 in just a matter of a few days. I know it is hard to be patient, but it will come for you.

Good luck,

DaleandPat

4-17-2009 sent K1 Petition

5-1-2009 USCIS received petition

5-4-2009 received NOA1 notice

7-17-2009 touched

7-20-2009 NOA2 received

8-3-2009 NVC received petition

8-4-2009 NVC sent petition to Manila

9-22-2009 Medical Exam (scar on lungs) will have sputum test done

9-28-2009 K1 visa interview (canceled)

12-02-2009 call the SLMEC for sputum test report out

12-07-2009 Medical passed

12-08-2009 CFO

December 16, 2009 visa Pink Slip

December 20, 2009 entered USA

With God's blessing

Dale and Pat

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline

I know......I hear u.....Sad but true........... :(

hi, how did you come to this conclusion? my NOA1 states february 4, 2009 so i am really really hoping that you are right!

Timeline:

Sent in I-130 form: 01/29/09

Interview Date: 11/08/09 (APPROVED!)

Visa in Hand: 11/12/09

POE: 01/30/10 (!!!!) at JFK Airport in NYC... can't wait!

Got the green card maybe 8 weeks after 01/30/10...

TBC....

======================================================================

Timeline

I know......I hear u.....Sad but true........... :(

hi, how did you come to this conclusion? my NOA1 states february 4, 2009 so i am really really hoping that you are right!

the way i see it, it takes from 3-4 to get the noa2 these days........hopefully before!!

06/19/2012 Check Cashed

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline

i hope so! thanks! now if i can only get an answer to the question i posted :(

thanks again... (F)

Timeline:

Sent in I-130 form: 01/29/09

Interview Date: 11/08/09 (APPROVED!)

Visa in Hand: 11/12/09

POE: 01/30/10 (!!!!) at JFK Airport in NYC... can't wait!

Got the green card maybe 8 weeks after 01/30/10...

TBC....

======================================================================

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

well i think the bust way to try to forget about the immigration belive me chaking your email every day and chaking the proces time every monthe

it wont speed up the process ...........iknow it hard to wiat and thos people in vermont the dont care the poeple in csc are much batter and faster

time gose fast dont warry

good louck to every one out thire deling with immigraiton battel?

everything that happening at this moment is a RESULT of the CHOICE you ve made in the past...

Timeline
well i think the bust way to try to forget about the immigration belive me chaking your email every day and chaking the proces time every monthe

it wont speed up the process ...........iknow it hard to wiat and thos people in vermont the dont care the poeple in csc are much batter and faster

time gose fast dont warry

good louck to every one out thire deling with immigraiton battel?

ok, if you click immigration timelines above you can look at igors list and change it to Vermont and see some people with noa1 received in jan are approved for noa2, and thats only the people who update thier timelines here.........dont know if that was your question.........ciao

06/19/2012 Check Cashed

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

so hows vermont doing??

06/19/2012 Check Cashed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.