adam1

Is it ok to go out tonight with friends

342 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
I went to the beach with 4 girls and I slept in the midle, and I didn't do anything wrong. they are just friends no attraction.

Well, my fiance did NOT sleep in the middle :thumbs:

No wonder your girl is testing you

you will find out what he did in Brazil 20 years from now. men are azz H they lie all the time.

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

So now...what does that make you?

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

A H :star:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

A H :star:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

you fell better now. what does this make u?

I fEEl with my fingers. It makes me excited that I am actually helping you to free your future enslavement to your earlier conditioning. Better yet, to free you from your inner invisible playmate.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline
Ooh I love the "do what you think is right" passive-aggressive way of saying 'no'.

Don't do it, that is a absolute NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I am guessing you both are young, and this is normal for someone young and first time having a serious relationship. At this stage of the game lots of tests and games are played, just feeling each other out, you won't do that let's say 25 years from now, not sure if you are too damn tired to play, or that one is never worried about partying all night, since the mere thought of losing precious sleep is not something that is not even up for question. Enjoy the stage, just don't screw up your little test, I hope you come one day to the trust stage, where you just know, no matter what the situation, you just know the character of your partner. Plus my husband knows I could kill and hide his body from all the books I have read and studying horrific crimes. Good luck, and STAY HOME DUDE.

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I went to the beach with 4 girls and I slept in the midle, and I didn't do anything wrong. they are just friends no attraction.

Well, my fiance did NOT sleep in the middle :thumbs:

No wonder your girl is testing you

you will find out what he did in Brazil 20 years from now. men are azz H they lie all the time.

Well here's the thing, because I TRUST him, I do not think that I'll find out he did anything wrong. That's the point of trust. So yeah, you're right. People lie and so maybe I'm totally disillusioned into thinking that the man that I am choosing to spend the rest of my life with and who is choosing to spend the rest of his life with me is lying to me, but I don't think so because I TRUST him. It's called a marriage and a relationship and you wont have a good with without TRUST

N-400 Naturalization Process

June 25, 2013 --Qualified for Citizenship!

October 12, 2017 --Electronically filed

October 13, 2017 --NOA1

October 31, 2017 --Biometrics Appointment -ATL

ROC

April 5, 2012 --Sent I-751 to Vermont Service Center

May 21, 2012 --Biometric Appointment at ATL office

December 12, 2012 --10 year Green Card in hand

DCF Process

October 10, 2009 --Married in São Paulo

January 14, 2010 --Filed I-130 at São Paulo Consulate for DCF

May 17, 2010 --VISA IN HAND!

June 24, 2010 --POE in Atlanta

sounds ghey to me

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835