Is it ok to go out tonight with friends

342 posts in this topic

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I think that if you have to post on this forum to see if it's okay for you to go out with your friends, than most likely it is not okay (for your relationship) to go out!

That being said, I don't care if you go out and I don't care if my fiance goes out and he doesn't care if I go out (or dance with other guys within reason...no grinding of course, but you don't have to grind to dance!) But every relationship is different and it sounds like your fiancee will not be okay with you going.

But it sounds like you are going anyway and just not dancing which you already said would be really hard. Good luck with that. And let us know how it goes!

N-400 Naturalization Process

June 25, 2013 --Qualified for Citizenship!

October 12, 2017 --Electronically filed

October 13, 2017 --NOA1

October 31, 2017 --Biometrics Appointment -ATL

ROC

April 5, 2012 --Sent I-751 to Vermont Service Center

May 21, 2012 --Biometric Appointment at ATL office

December 12, 2012 --10 year Green Card in hand

DCF Process

October 10, 2009 --Married in São Paulo

January 14, 2010 --Filed I-130 at São Paulo Consulate for DCF

May 17, 2010 --VISA IN HAND!

June 24, 2010 --POE in Atlanta

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
Ask for permission?? Get conformation?? :rofl:

you can take it any way you want (permission?? Get conformation??):star: but i will make sure she is happy, because she always make me happy :dance:

Let me guess, she found out about this thread. Smart man.

dod she doesn't have internet and she doesn't like it either. I called her and asked her. she said, you are a grown men do what you think is right. :whistle:

Edited by adam1

Filed: Timeline

How would you feel if you found out your fiancee was grinding it up with other guys at the club?

Maybe I'm the black sheep or something here, but if my husband doesn't feel comfortable with something, I don't do it, and vice versa. It's a relationship, and if you're freaking out because your fiancee doesn't feel comfortable with you doing this (which I can totally understand), then maybe you're not ready for a relationship.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

going out by urself is totally normal, even needed, and i don t see why she would have a problem with it.

dancing is fine as well, dancing one on one with a random chick...not so much....

but then we all have different opinions.

been dating since june 1st 2007

dec-08 -officially engaged,i went back to France to apply for k1

2-11-09:noa1

3-06-09:My angel is visiting me

3-16-09:my angel is going back to the states

6-06-09: received NOA 2 HARDCOPY!!!!! ( notice date:-05-29-09)

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
dod she doesn't have internet and she doesn't like it either. I called her and asked her. she said, you are a grown men do what you think is right. :whistle:

Ooh I love the "do what you think is right" passive-aggressive way of saying 'no'. :lol:

Edited by mawilson
biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

100% correct..do it..and i will torture you, the rest of your miserable life

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline

Ooh I love the "do what you think is right" passive-aggressive way of saying 'no'. :lol:

:thumbs:

Pandora and Hesam

K-3 Visa

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Montreal, Canada

Marriage : 2008-08-29 in Canada

I-130 Sent : 2008-10-14

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-10-20

I-130F NOA2 : 2009-05-04

I-129F Sent : 2008-11-25

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-11-28

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-05-04

NVC Received : 2009-05-12

Packet 3 Received : 2009-05-19

Packet 3 Sent : 2009-06-10

Interview: 2009-09-10 APPROVED

See my interview experience here: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...=217544&hl=

Visa Received : 2009-09-16

US Entry : 2009-09-27

EAD received: 2009-12-21

AOS interview: 2010-02-05 (medical exam missing from documents)

Recieved RFE for missing medical exam that they lost. Submitted new exam March 10, 2010.

Notified that he is in background checks after submitting three service requests: July, 2010

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
dod she doesn't have internet and she doesn't like it either. I called her and asked her. she you are a grown men do what you think is right. :whistle:

That is what you think. How can you be so sure she is not already reading this?

she doesn't even know she was aproved for her I-130, she said let me know when I'm having my Interview. and you expect her to know about VJ

Edited by adam1

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
dod she doesn't have internet and she doesn't like it either. I called her and asked her. she you are a grown men do what you think is right. :whistle:

That is what you think. How can you be so sure she is not already reading this?

she doesn't even know she was aproved for her I-130, she ley me know when I'm having my Interview. and you expect her to know about VJ

i think shes the one that is going to be interviewed? or you?

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Filed: Timeline
My friends from college invited me to go out with them to an international party tonight, I want to go but I don't know if my wife will like it or not. She overseas waiting on her visa and I'm here waiting to. I ask her one time and she said just live you normal life and be happy. The problem is she doesn't know that if I go out to club nights I will have to dance with girls and that's one thing that I can't help :dance: Hip Hop :dance:

Help me out here I don't want to lie, at the same time want to go out, I can go out but not dance and that's hard to!

or should I ask for permission? :unsure:

Do it now, while you can. Once you get married, your life is pretty much over.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

If she told you "do what you think is right" that means NO.

She doesn't want you to go and if you do, she'll most likely wonder what went down.......

N-400 Naturalization Process

June 25, 2013 --Qualified for Citizenship!

October 12, 2017 --Electronically filed

October 13, 2017 --NOA1

October 31, 2017 --Biometrics Appointment -ATL

ROC

April 5, 2012 --Sent I-751 to Vermont Service Center

May 21, 2012 --Biometric Appointment at ATL office

December 12, 2012 --10 year Green Card in hand

DCF Process

October 10, 2009 --Married in São Paulo

January 14, 2010 --Filed I-130 at São Paulo Consulate for DCF

May 17, 2010 --VISA IN HAND!

June 24, 2010 --POE in Atlanta