Raj and Monica

I129F K1 file from USCIS to NVC not received...

85 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Nepal
Timeline

Hi VJ member, anybody have similiar case where october 2008 K1 filer been approved (NOA2) in March but their paper work still not been received at NVC........below is my timeline.......

NOA1 : 10/17/08

NOA2 : 3/5/09

NOA2 ; hardcopy 3/12/09

NVC : has not received our I129F file......???

What I read on VJ thread most K1 filer got their NVC case # in week......!!!!!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
It's been several months (if not more) since I've seen cases received by NVC in a week... currently the average is 20 days (NOA2 to NVC receive). :thumbs:

karin/otto, Thanks, for your reply..I hope you are right.. I am going in to 4th week ........still waiting for my K1 file to get there at NVC.....why i read on thread most october 08 k1 filer like me already received their NVC case #..some also received pkg 3.....? what I understood average K1 file form USCIS to beneficiary American consulate take 4 weeks..God have mercy on me.. :thumbs:

NVC received my case 2 days after NOA2 but now I'm stuck in AP

13 February 2009- Mailed I-129F to VSC

17 February 2009- Packet received and signed for by VSC(A. Stanley)

23 February 2009- Check cashed, finally(and away we go)

23 February 2009 - NOA1(dated February 18th)

22 March 2009- Notice of approval NOA2

4,5May 2009- Medical (Passed, 1 more hurdle)

20 May 2009- Interview (PASSED, GOT THAT PINK SLIP)

25 May 2009- CFO

05 OCT 2009- Flight to El Paso, TX

30 OCT 2009-wedding

02 JAN 2010-filed AOS

04 JAN 2010-signed for at 8:52 by CHYBA

01 FEB 2010-Biomerics appointment

02 FEB- touch on ead and 485

26 FEB- EAD and Advanced Parole update approved

06 APR 2010- Interview, 15 minutes, approved!

29 May 2010- Finally Permanent resident card in mail

Timeline

see that's the point I am trying to make point to VJ reader's that ..what I understood takes under one week for file from USCIS to NVC to get there once person received NOA2......K1 filer

Timeline

see that's the point I am trying to make point to VJ reader's that ..what I understood takes under one week for file from USCIS to NVC to get there once person received NOA2......K1 filer

Hello,Hello,Hello.............many people reading thread nobody replying..........anybody in same scenerio.......?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

A lot of people read the thread as their paperwork maybe in the process of going to NVC also (like mine) and no one replying since they haven't encountered that issue.

"One moment of patience may ward off great disaster. One moment of impatience may ruin a whole life."

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

I-129F NOA1 : Oct 3, 2008

Interview for AOS: approved on Dec 16, 2009

Greencard received: January 4, 2010

Timeline
A lot of people read the thread as their paperwork maybe in the process of going to NVC also (like mine) and no one replying since they haven't encountered that issue.

thanks for your reply....see I am octoner 2008 I129 K1 filer what i see most got their NVC case #......... average time from USCIS to NVC is 2 weeks..? I am way pass time frame.....I have received my NOA2 in E- mail on 3/5/09 and NOA2 hardcopy on 3/12/09

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Most files reach NVC in less than a week. If NVC does not have your file you cannot be in AP.

There have been cases lately that have taken up to 3 weeks to get into the NVC system.

Have you verified that it has left USCIS? You will probably get a bit of the run around until it is entered at NVC...i.e- VSC says they sent it, and NVC says they havent received it.

Once you find out the date it left VSC, email or better yet write a letter, to NVC and ask for an inquiry stating that your file was shipped from VSC on _______, and cases simliar to yours and some sent after yours have already been received there bla bla bla.

Hopefully they will locate it and get it in the system then.

Good Luck

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Timeline

Most files reach NVC in less than a week. If NVC does not have your file you cannot be in AP.

There have been cases lately that have taken up to 3 weeks to get into the NVC system.

Have you verified that it has left USCIS? You will probably get a bit of the run around until it is entered at NVC...i.e- VSC says they sent it, and NVC says they havent received it.

Once you find out the date it left VSC, email or better yet write a letter, to NVC and ask for an inquiry stating that your file was shipped from VSC on _______, and cases simliar to yours and some sent after yours have already been received there bla bla bla.

Hopefully they will locate it and get it in the system then.

Good Luck

thanks for your reply ..yes i have tryed to call on the phone to USCIS........hard to get hold of them..per their recording..my flie they have send it to NVC on 3/6/09 ..and NVC people are telling me not in their system..might take from 2-4 week up to 90 days..? I am waiting till April 8 th 2009 after that I got to do something..I am not waiting for 90 days..........

It's been 2 weeks since my NOA2. Not at NVC yet. Hopefully soon.

03/26/2009: NVC in
04/08/2009: Learned we are being screened for Additional Processing 'AP'
05/09/2009: Arrived at the US consulate in Bangkok
05/15/2009: Medical Passed
05/20/2009: Packet 3 received
05/21/2009: Packet 3 returned

07/08/2009: Interview
07/08/2009: issued 221(g) due to proof of single status document missing a stamp
07/20/2009: Resubmitted document with missing stamp. Accepted
07/23/2009: Visa issued

07/28/2009: POE JFK
07/31/2009: Married
09/02/2009: AOS submitted
09/10/2009 NOA1
09/25/2009: Case Transfered to CSC
10/13/2009 Biometrics
10/26/2009: Received EAD card
11/30/2009: RFE Delayed Birth Registration
12/31/2009: USCIS receives RFE reply
1/07/2010: Green Card Delivered
1/15/2010: Green Card Arrived

10/10/2011: Mailed in I-751 to remove conditions
10/20/2011: NOA1
11/28/2011: Biometrics
03/29/2012: RFE USCIS wants more proof of a bona fide relationship
04/03/2012: USCIS receives RFE reply
04/10/2012: Approval Letter
5/18/2012: Email notice that Green Card is being produced
5/24/2012: Green Card Arrived

10/07/14: N-400 mailed

11/12/14: Biometrics

12/5//14: In Line

03/25/15: Naturalization Ceremony: Journey Complete

Timeline

Good you have posted ....lets hear from other people those who are waiting for NVC case #...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Good you have posted ....lets hear from other people those who are waiting for NVC case #...

Me, Its been 3 weeks since NOA2 and my case is still not in the system.

Glenmarc

03/2005 Met online
07/04/2005 Met in person & fell in love <3 <3 *_* <3 <3
10/09/2008 Petitioner became US Citizen thru Naturalization
10/22/2008 Filed I-129F
10/28/2008 Got NOA1
10/30/2008 Touched
03/12/2009 NOA2
04/01/2009 NVC IN
04/03/2009 NVC OUT
04/25/2009 Packet 3 received
04/28/2009 Packet 3 sent
05/09/2009 Packet 4 received
06/03/2009 Medical & Glen's Bday
06/04/2009 Interview
06/19/2009 Visa received
06/26/2009 US entry :)

Timeline

Me, Its been 3 weeks since NOA2 and my case is still not in the system.

Glenmarc

Glemarc and other on this thread.. thanks for posting sharing.. ok we are in same boat.. time wise.. I have also received my NOA2 in e -mail on 3/5/09 and Hard copy in mail 3/12/09.. so what I think...procedure must have changed at NVC......they are working on our file..once their paper work done..they will send our file to our Finacee country same time they will notify us by mail.. in past K1 file to get from USCIS to NVC tookunder week why longer now..?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.