JustD

New to forum.... Hello All!!!

16 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hello to all on this board!!! I am sure I share the same thoughts, dreams and admirations as many of you do. Little history.... I spent the last year of my life in Cabo San Lucas where I had the pleasure of meeting my fiance. It has been a struggle being away from her, and on January 29, 2009 we filed our I-129F. I received the approval letter on March 16th!!!! Now I guess we are in the waiting game of the time to get to the NVC, the Consulate in Ciudad Juarez and then our interview.

This site has been wonderful in allowing us to gain information as to what to expect and good information on "how to's" to better prepare ourselves for this next step in the process. Hopefully all goes well....

I just hope that the process from here on out is timely and goes smoothly!!! I just want to bring her here so we can begin the next chapter of our lives together... I want it now, now, NOW!!! lol

GREAT site and I look forward to hearing others stories and successes....

Hello and congrats.

My Advice is usually based on "Worst Case Scenario" and what is written in the rules/laws/instructions. That is the way I roll... -Protect your Status - file before your I-94 expires.

WARNING: Phrases in this post may sound meaner than they were intended to be. Read the Adjudicator's Field Manual from USCIS

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Hello to all on this board!!! I am sure I share the same thoughts, dreams and admirations as many of you do. Little history.... I spent the last year of my life in Cabo San Lucas where I had the pleasure of meeting my fiance. It has been a struggle being away from her, and on January 29, 2009 we filed our I-129F. I received the approval letter on March 16th!!!! Now I guess we are in the waiting game of the time to get to the NVC, the Consulate in Ciudad Juarez and then our interview.

This site has been wonderful in allowing us to gain information as to what to expect and good information on "how to's" to better prepare ourselves for this next step in the process. Hopefully all goes well....

I just hope that the process from here on out is timely and goes smoothly!!! I just want to bring her here so we can begin the next chapter of our lives together... I want it now, now, NOW!!! lol

GREAT site and I look forward to hearing others stories and successes....

Congratulations, I think. You are certain it is the approval letter? That is something like 48 days, correct? Very fast, good for you. I am sure you will bring hope to many people, and evoke jealousy in many others. Good luck, we are here to help.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

I am pretty sure it is the approval letter... I-797 Notice type Approval Notice... Forwarding to NVC... Called them today and they have my file and said it will be out of their office in a few days and forwarded to the consulate Ciudad Juarez. Am I misinformed?? Am I not looking at this right???

Hello and welcome to Vj family:)

3561055465_7e32541543_m.jpg3561659436_e8b5cc66fc_m.jpg

"Our Wedding Prayer"

Lord,help us to remember when we first met,and the strong love that grew between us.

To work the love into practical things so nothing can divide us

Grant us a Love that grows stronger with each passing year.

We ask for words both kind and loving

and for hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive.

Guide us to overcome every challenge

and keep our dreams pure to each other always.

Dear Lord,we put our marriage into Your hands.Amen

If your heart acquires strength, you will be able to remove blemishes from others without thinking evil of them.

Wow, congratulations! And a warm welcome just like the one I got :D

-USCIS-

COMPLETED - March 9th, 2010

-NVC-

CASE COMPLETE - April 2nd, 2010

-INTERVIEW-

APPROVED - May 18th, 2010

POE - Detroit, June 11th, 2010

GREEN CARD - July 21st, 2010

SS CARD - August 13th, 2010

-ROC-

I-751 Sent March 23rd, 2012

NOA1 March 26th, 2012

Biometrics Appt. April 27th, 2012

Bio done early - April 18th, 2012

ROC Approved - September 12, 2012

10 Year GC - September 17, 2012

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congratulations! Welcome the Visa Journey :)

AOS Process

2010-12-30------------Sent I-485, I-765, & I-131

2011-01-10------------Received NOA1 for AOS, EAD, & AP

2011-01-18------------Biometrics letter received

2011-02-07------------Case transferred to CSC

2011-02-10------------Biometrics in Detroit

2011-02-28------------Permanent Resident Card Production Ordered

2011-03-07------------Green Card and Welcome Letter received

7zglumjya7rwu.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congrats and welcome to VJ !! :thumbs:

Your approval was pretty fast...unlike mine =P

"One moment of patience may ward off great disaster. One moment of impatience may ruin a whole life."

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

I-129F NOA1 : Oct 3, 2008

Interview for AOS: approved on Dec 16, 2009

Greencard received: January 4, 2010

Timeline

Thanks everyone for your KIND words!!!! I sure hope to have great details and updates in the coming days.... Hopefully leading to me getting the chance to have her here finally in the very near future!!! Again everyone thanks!!!!!