Latemay

Anyone left for April/May 08 ?

74 posts in this topic

Hi All,

I filed the I-751 May 23rd 2008 at VSC, just wondering if there is anyone out still waiting with me? It seems that transfers for CSC are getting approved already and we are still stuck at VSC.

I read somewhere that they are trying to clear all the files before getting ready for April 1 H-1B season, also read they will be done transfering all the files to CSC be end of March. Any inputs?

I suggest that these people start drinking redbull!!!!

RD 5/23/2008

NOA 5/28/2008

Bio 06/28/2008

LUD 07/01/2008

Thank you all !

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Argentina
Timeline

I filed on 05/15/2008 and like you pissed off that people that filed after me have already been approved. I am verry happy for those so lucky however I think the applications should be worked on "first come first serve".

Hi All,

I filed the I-751 May 23rd 2008 at VSC, just wondering if there is anyone out still waiting with me? It seems that transfers for CSC are getting approved already and we are still stuck at VSC.

I read somewhere that they are trying to clear all the files before getting ready for April 1 H-1B season, also read they will be done transfering all the files to CSC be end of March. Any inputs?

RD 5/23/2008

NOA 5/28/2008

Bio 06/28/2008

LUD 07/01/2008

Thank you all !

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Italy
Timeline
I filed on 05/15/2008 and like you pissed off that people that filed after me have already been approved. I am verry happy for those so lucky however I think the applications should be worked on "first come first serve".

Hi All,

RD 5/23/2008

NOA 5/28/2008

Bio 06/28/2008

LUD 07/01/2008

Thank you all !

They are processed as first come first served. However, that goes by service center and the transferred cases are now under CSC jurisdiction and not VSC.

I think when they started transferring cases, VSC was already working on April and May cases, therefore they decided to transfer June-October 08 cases to CSC. That way, once they'll be done processing April and May, they could jump to November 08 cases.

AOS:

RD: 6/21/06

Biometrics: 7/25/06

ID: 10/24/06 - Approved

Conditional GC Received: 11/3/06

I-751

RD: 7/31/08

NOA 1: 8/6/08

Biometrics: 8/26/08

Transferred to CSC: 2/25/09

Approved: 4/23/09 (email received)

Card mailed: 4/28/09 (email received)

Card Received: 5/1/09

N-400

RD & PD: 7/28/09

NOA 1: 8/1/09

Biometric appt: 8/12/09

Interview Letter received: 10/02/09 (notice dated 09/29)

Interview Date: 11/10/09 at Federal Plaza in Manhattan

Oath Letter: 11/10/09

Oath Date: 11/13/09 - Special ceremony at USS Intrepid - Done - USC

I'm same way here. I filed my case on May 25th 08, and was transfered to VSC from TSC. I did bio and that's it. Nothing has updated like "Touch' or even "approved". Istarted to worried about my case might be lost. If I don't hear anything in next two months, I think I'm going to contact with my Congress man and to see what he can do. Contacting to congress man seems helping other people in this forum. I really hope that they didn't lose my case....

Filed: Timeline

I file in the begining of May and got my BIO on may 28. File was send to Vermont for processing. On January 26,09 my online status changed. I didnt say vermont anymore. It should said it was transferred. It doesnt say CSC, so i dont know. I did saw someone from may been approved last week. Hopefully we all get ours.

Does anyone have the same status online that says it was just transferred to an USCIS?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Same here. Filed May 28th at VSC. And not really happy with watching approvals at CSC. They should have done first come first serve when they shipped cases off to CSC. Since CSC processes at a rate of about 10 to 1 compared to VSC, they should have seen this ####### coming.

Hi All,

RD 5/23/2008

NOA 5/28/2008

Bio 06/28/2008

LUD 07/01/2008

Thank you all !

K-1 Timeline

02.02.2005: Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center

08.08.2005: Successful interview; visa received at 4pm

08.10.2005: Trip to US (Newark Int'l Airport is POE)

AOS Timeline

08.26.2005: Married in State College, Pennsylvania

11.14.2005: AOS and EAD applications received at USCIS

03.10.2006: EAD received (114 days since submission)

06.17.2006: Green card received (241 since submission)

Removal of Conditions Timeline

05.28.2008: Sent I-751 to Vermont Service Center

06.04.2008: NOA1 received

07.05.2008: Biometrics completed in Houston

03.27.2009: Ten year green card approved

Naturalization Timeline

11.09.2009: N-400 package mailed to Lewisville, TX

12.18.2009: Biometrics done in Houston

03.01.2010: Passed interview

04.07.2010: Oath ceremony

Hi All,

RD 5/23/2008

NOA 5/28/2008

Bio 06/28/2008

LUD 07/01/2008

Thank you all !

STATUS ONLINE SAID VERMOUNT. NOW IT SAYS IT WAS TRANSFERRED. HAS ANYONE STATUS CHANGED TO MESSEGE BELOW?????

Application Type: CRI89, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

The CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you.

Filed: Country: Peru
Timeline

It is weird but it could be, what i read is they transfered cases from June to October 2008 and Vermont still working with April and May 2008 cases. Good luck!!!

One more thing they started to transfer February 11,2009

Edited by alimar

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

I'm sorry for all of you still waiting- it is not fair and Vermont does SUCK! Although I am happy we were transferred to CSC (who wouldn't be) I do agree that they should have sent people waiting the longest first. It's not fair and I know how frustrating it is to see people who applied WAY afterwards get approvals so quickly. Keep the faith and here's hoping you all get approvals very soon!

See my timeline for all previous dates!

Naturalization:

6/28/09: Mail N-400 to Texas

7/6/09: NOA1

7/24/09: Biometrics

10/08/09: Interview

11/21/09: Receive oath date

01/22/10: Oath Date

With thanks to all the helpful people who made this journey slightly more bearable.

Hi all my time line is not there but our action date was May 16, 2008 and we just received an email this morning that we were approved and card production was ordered. This was a TSC to VSC transfer

Hi - we filed our I-751 on April 28th with VSC. We just got notified last night that the new card was ordered (so I assume we are approved). We were never transferred to any other service center.

Congratulations!

So now it seems like people at CSC will get the snail mail but no online update. People at VSC will get the online update first, then the snail mail. :devil:

N-400

5/29/2010 - USPS Express Mail Out N-400

6/2/2010 - Priority date

6/9/2010 - Check cashed

6/11/2010 - NOA in my mail box

6/17/2010 - Able to see case status "Initial Review"

6/18/2010 - LUD

7/2/2010 - Called mis-information line to put in a service request for STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED "FP NOTICE"

7/8/2010 - LUD, at 2:32am, received text msg and e-mail for req. for add'l evidence being mailed out on July 6th, believe it's for the FP

7/12/2010 - Received FP notice in mail, scheduled for 8/2/2010

7/15/2010 - Walk in FP

7/22/2010 - Online status changed to "Case sent to local office for interview schedule"

7/27/2010 - Received interview letter for 8/23/2010

8/23/2010 - Passed interview, was informed that next oath date is 9/22/2010 and oath letter will come in the mail

9/3/2010 - Received oath letter in the mail for 9/22/2010

Disclaimer: All comments, advice and information are given out by my kind intention, please use them at your own risk and do not hold me liable or responsible for any inaccuracy.

Hi - we filed our I-751 on April 28th with VSC. We just got notified last night that the new card was ordered (so I assume we are approved). We were never transferred to any other service center.

Congrats rsm113 and jmk71171. You guys are lucky. :thumbs: I filed between your dates and it was transferred to VSC. Last update for me on 1/26/09 is:

Application Type: CRI89, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

The CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

Congrats to the approvals!!

See my timeline for all previous dates!

Naturalization:

6/28/09: Mail N-400 to Texas

7/6/09: NOA1

7/24/09: Biometrics

10/08/09: Interview

11/21/09: Receive oath date

01/22/10: Oath Date

With thanks to all the helpful people who made this journey slightly more bearable.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.