• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

i'm not sure why i get myself so worked up when i check uscis. after seeing a bunch of couples get their noa2's recently, i start to think today's our day, only to have the disappointment of "Current Status: Case received and pending."

best wishes to all of us still waiting for our noa2 - our day in the sun will come!!!

TIMELINE:

03.06.09 - Filed I-129F

03.09.09 - Received NOA1

09.14.09 - RFE received

09.16.09 - RFE response sent

09.22.09 - NOA2!!!

09.28.09 - Case received by NVC

10.01.09 - NVC sent case to embassy

10.07.09 - Consulate received case, packet 3 sent via email

10.12.09 - Packet 3 checklist sent to embassy

10.21.09 - Embassy received completed checklist

12.14.09 - Appointment letter issued

01.19.10 - Interview

01.28.10 - 2nd interview

02.10.10 - Visa in hand!!!

04.01.10 - POE in Chicago

04.23.10 - Marriage

05.11.10 - Filed AOS, EAD, & AP

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
i'm not sure why i get myself so worked up when i check uscis. after seeing a bunch of couples get their noa2's recently, i start to think today's our day, only to have the disappointment of "Current Status: Case received and pending."

best wishes to all of us still waiting for our noa2 - our day in the sun will come!!!

Wow, I feel you on that one. I check almost everyday hoping to see something. Then I see people post that they are 9 or 10 on IGOR's. That especially gets me because I see that I submitted before them and I am still like 75 on IGOR's. Its heart breaking. I thought it was first come first serve? Obviously not though. America's allied countries get priority, unless they are Muslim of course.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Wow, I feel you on that one. I check almost everyday hoping to see something. Then I see people post that they are 9 or 10 on IGOR's. That especially gets me because I see that I submitted before them and I am still like 75 on IGOR's. Its heart breaking. I thought it was first come first serve? Obviously not though. America's allied countries get priority, unless they are Muslim of course.

I think when they are posting 9 or 10 that they mean in relation to the March column, not overall or they would be filers from last year.

~*~*~Steph and Wes~*~*~
Married: 2010-01-20

ROC: (for the complete timeline click on my timeline button, the signature was getting too long!)
I-751 Sent: 2015-05-22
NOA1 Notice Date: 2015-05-27
NOA1 Received: 2015-06-06
Biometrics Notice Date: 2015-06-27
Biometrics Date: 2015-07-17

Interview Notice Date: 2015-07-28

Interview Date: ​2015-09-01
Approval Date:
Approval Notice Date:

hdh1crofujrxk.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
CONGRATULATIONS everyone who got their approvals!!!

Had my interview last June 19, 2009.. One document was missing so I was under AR for 4 weeks. My prayers were answered when Air21 (courier svc) texted me last Thursday, confirming the delivery of docs from US embassy.. I didnt receive any email or call from USEM, all i got was the text message :lol: so i called em up to ask wats goin on.. and there! my visa is approved! I got my documents yesterday with the visa attached to the passport :P

Hi, what document were you told was missing? :unsure:

Hi lukelyn!! the consul said it was some police check/name check for the petitioner that was supposed to be included in the I129F that was sent to the consulate.. Maybe USCIS or NVC somehow forgot to do it.. Even the consul was surprised it wasn't there haha.. but I'm happy its over... in just 4 months!! thank god :innocent:

Timeline

Lol my fiance has told me i'm not allowed to go to vj or uscis anymore cuz i get so upset. And he can't for the life of me get a real person at USCIS.

as for igors list..i stopped checkign it awhile ago. And it has nothing to do with allied countries getting their noa2 first..i'm from canada and it's now been over 130 days and i've heard nothing, nada, zip, ziltch. They have 2 more weeks and then my fiance is calling his congressman to get an answer , since that will be just about the 5 month mark almost.

HWDWm6.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Serbia
Timeline
Okay I have a ?. So what all is in this NOA2 Packet and will my Fiance get anything in the mail as well. I'm waiting on mine right now!! YAY!!

I am a little bit confused with your post. Did you got your NOA2?

If you did, CONGRATULATIONS!

N-400: filled online on May 8th, 2021

Biometric Reuse Notice: May 8th, 2021
Interview: May 10th, 2022 - Interview De-Scheduled

Interview rescheduled on May 11th, 2022

New Interview: Jun 27th, 2022 - Approved 🥳

Oath Ceremony: July 14th, 2022

Timeline
Okay I have a ?. So what all is in this NOA2 Packet and will my Fiance get anything in the mail as well. I'm waiting on mine right now!! YAY!!

Ok well according to your timeline you did get your noa2 which is basically the approval notice for you 129f Application. Some people get an email, some get it snailmail. Once you are sure you have that approval, you will ( the benificiary) receive your packet 3 from the NVC, they will ask you to fill out a checklist and a form or two, depending on where you are, you will send that back first according to your letter, you will have to get the police cert, medical etc, a while after packet 3 you will get packet 4 otherwise known ans you interview letter. again this depends on the consulate involved.

what you can due is post in your regional forum for the UK, they will probably have more detailed advice for you on your specific consulate, and packets etc. :)

Edited by Kimbear

HWDWm6.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Okay I did get my email saying my petition was approved, I did just want to know what happens next...

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Okay I did get my email saying my petition was approved, I did just want to know what happens next...

YAY!! Congratulations!! (F)

Timeline

Well, who knew today would be the day.....WE GOT OUR APPROVAL NOTICE IN THE MAIL!

I've spent months pouring over this website to prepare for what needs to be done next and now I've suddenly forgotten it all. Hoping that i spelled everything right in this post cause I can hardly think right now!

For everyone that hasnt gotten approved yet...your day will come!

Our timeline:

Met online - 2/19/05

Met for the first time - 1/29/06

Dave visits again - 4/1/07

Engaged - 4/6/07

I 129F Sent - 3/21/09

I 129F Delivered - 3/23/09

Check Cashed - 3/24/09

NOA2- Approval date 7/22/09 (hard copy received in mail 7/27/09)

Mailed copies of packet to Dave - 8/1/09

Dave mails in his checklist to embassy - 10/12/09

Timeline

sarah's NOA2 just showed up in my mailbox! it was actually approved 7/22 but i never got any e-mails or anything, only the paper notice. i am literally crying with happiness, the worst is finally over!

Zach and Sarah's abridged timeline

K-1

03-19-09 - I-129F mailed to CSC

03-23-09 - NOA1 (electronic)

07-22-09 - NOA2

10-21-09 - Interview

11-09-09 - POE (Chicago O'Hare)

12-19-09 - Wedding

AOS

02-05-10 - Mailed I-485

02-06-10 - I-485 Received at Chicago lockbox

02-12-10 - NOA1 (received e-mail and text on 2-12)

02-13-10 - NOA1 hard copy

02-20-10 - Biometrics letter received

03-03-10 - Transferred to CSC (received in post 3-6)

03-10-10 - Biometrics appointment

04-08-10 - Touch

04-15-10 - Touch

04-16-10 - Touch

04-20-10 - Approved!

04-20-10 - Card production ordered

04-26-10 - GC received in mail (done with USCIS for almost two years!)

Removal of Conditions

03-23-12 - Mailed I-751

03-26-12 - NOA1

04-13-12 - Biometrics letter received

05-07-12 - Biometrics

10-10-12 - Approved!

10-10-12 - Card production ordered

10-12-12 - Card mailed

10-15-12 - Card received!

Timeline
sarah's NOA2 just showed up in my mailbox! it was actually approved 7/22 but i never got any e-mails or anything, only the paper notice. i am literally crying with happiness, the worst is finally over!

I never got an email either!

Our timeline:

Met online - 2/19/05

Met for the first time - 1/29/06

Dave visits again - 4/1/07

Engaged - 4/6/07

I 129F Sent - 3/21/09

I 129F Delivered - 3/23/09

Check Cashed - 3/24/09

NOA2- Approval date 7/22/09 (hard copy received in mail 7/27/09)

Mailed copies of packet to Dave - 8/1/09

Dave mails in his checklist to embassy - 10/12/09

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.