Crazy & Mad

AOS FILERS: MARCH 2009

1,230 posts in this topic

Yahooo!!!!!!!!! Got my greencard today !!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Thanks Almighty God.

Hoping the rest of you here will get your greencard soon.

N-400 Naturalization

04/25/2012 - sent N-400 package to USCIS Dallas

04/28/2012 - package delivered at USCIS Dallas

I-751 Removal of Condition

03/22/2011 - sent I-751 package to USCIS Vermont via USPS Priority+Certified mail with Return receipt

03/24/2011 - package delivered at VSC according to USPS tracking

03/25/2011 - package received by Center Director according to Return receipt

04/04/2011 - NOA received - dated 03/25/2011

04/11/2011 - Biometrics Appointment Notice received -notice date 04/08/2011

04/28/2011 - Biometrics Appointment - Done!

10/14/2011 - Card Production Email

10/17/2011 - Approval Notice received - dated 10/06/2011

11/04/2011 - 10yrs green card received

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrulation.. on Ur approval.. :thumbs::thumbs:

We got RFE too on Medical. We send last week again I-693. I don't know how long after RFE received by officer at CSC will update.

Can you update in ur profile..when u received RFE & when u send back RFE.. U had any touch after that ?

PLS that might help us..

I might not have been too clear, but I meant to say that we did NOT get an RFE. I was scared we *would* get one for the medical, because we sent in his DS sheet instead of going to the civil surgeon just to have them write down his vaccinations (we did get the TB and blood tests from the health department in a sealed envelope, though), but in the end, we did not get an RFE, which was a relief.

December 22nd, 2008: Legally wed!

March 16th, 2009: AOS package posted via FedEx

March 18th, 2009: AOS package delivered, signed for by J. Chyba

March 24th, 2009: NOA1

March 25th, 2009: Check cashed

March 27th, 2009: NOA1 in hand

April 3rd, 2009: Case transferred to CSC (YES!)

April 9th, 2009: Biometrics

May 6th, 2009: EAD and AP approval notices sent

May 12th, 2009: AOS Touch

May 13th, 2009: AOS Touch, EAD received

June 18th, 2009: CRIS approval email, card production ordered - yes!

June 18th, 2009: Welcome notice mailed

June 22nd, 2009: Welcome notice received

July 2, 2009: Green card received!

Thanks Almighty God.

Congrats! I'm jealous..

Thank you.Don't worry,you will get yours soon :star:

N-400 Naturalization

03/22/2011 - sent I-751 package to USCIS Vermont via USPS Priority+Certified mail with Return receipt

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

i can not believe this. I just got an email from CRIS that said, card production ordered.... Thank you Lord!!! everyday is a little more exciting. =)

march 29, 2009 sent aos, ead papers to Chicago Lockbox

april 18, 2009 transferred papers to CSC

may 5, 2009 Biometrics

may 6, 2009 EAD, AOS touched

may 12, 2009 AOS touched

may 14, 2009 EAD card production ordered.

may 19, 2009 EAD card production ordered. 2nd email.

May 20, 2009 EAD touched again. PLs come to my doorstep.

May 22, 2009 EAD Approval notice sent. Thank you Lord.

may 26, 2009 EAD received. YEY!!!

june 18, 2009 CRIS email; card production ordered.

june 18, 2009 CRIS email; Welcome notice mailed.

Good things happen to those who waits.

GOD IS GOOD.

Got another CRIS email, saying they mailed the welcome notice.

Looks like the gum is finally coming out of the gears!

December 22nd, 2008: Legally wed!

March 16th, 2009: AOS package posted via FedEx

March 18th, 2009: AOS package delivered, signed for by J. Chyba

March 24th, 2009: NOA1

March 25th, 2009: Check cashed

March 27th, 2009: NOA1 in hand

April 3rd, 2009: Case transferred to CSC (YES!)

April 9th, 2009: Biometrics

May 6th, 2009: EAD and AP approval notices sent

May 12th, 2009: AOS Touch

May 13th, 2009: AOS Touch, EAD received

June 18th, 2009: CRIS approval email, card production ordered - yes!

June 18th, 2009: Welcome notice mailed

June 22nd, 2009: Welcome notice received

July 2, 2009: Green card received!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Thanks Almighty God.

Congratulations, you are so lucky, it was so fast for you. Got that winning lottery ticket today too? :)

Our Timeline below - CA Service Center - Consulate: Rio de Janeiro - Local Office: San Jose, CA

October 5, 2006: We meet for the first time!

March 8, 2008: I-129F K1-Fiancee Visa Application mailed

October 27, 2008: K1 VISA RECEIVED !! (233 days - 7 MONTHS 19 DAYS)

January 17, 2009: Entry - POE: JFK w/EAD (315 days)

February 6, 2009: WEDDING! (335 days)

March 24, 2009: Sent AOS, EAD, AP package to Chicago Lock box (381 days - 1 YEAR 16 DAYS)

June 30, 2009: Interview in San Jose, CA (479 days) - NOT approved, Sworn statement required

AUGUST 14, 2009: GREEN CARD IN HAND (524 days - 1 YEAR 5 MONTHS 6 DAYS)

May 31, 2011: Sent I-751 Removal of Conditions package (1179 days - 3 YEARS 2 MONTHS 23 DAYS)

January 25, 2012: 10-Year Green Card Received (1418 days - 3 YEARS 10 MONTHS 17 DAYS)

Got another CRIS email, saying they mailed the welcome notice.

Looks like the gum is finally coming out of the gears!

Hi SterlingGirl.Congrats...just count 2 to 3 days and you will receive your welcome letter saying you will receive your card in 3weeks same as mine.

Congratulations, you are so lucky, it was so fast for you. Got that winning lottery ticket today too? :)

Thank you Angela & Paul.Good luck on your wife upcoming interview.

God Bless!

N-400 Naturalization

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bermuda
Timeline

Thanks Almighty God.

Congratulations!!!! that was quick!! hope to get mine soon!! I got another CPO email today..a week after the first CPO and our interview! Could that mean something? LOL

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline

Thanks Almighty God.

Congrats! I'm jealous..

Hey INCT!!!!!!

I was checking your timeline and you are also expecting your green card!!! How cool is that!!!! I got my EAD and my AP so I am waiting for the GC!!!! Apparently I won't have an interview so everyday I check the mailbox for the welcome letter :)....good luck to you!!!! and I hope yours get very soon!!!

mC8rWn810367-02.jpg

Finally, we submiited the RFE back to USCIS. Last 17th for me and 18th for my son. It took us a while coz the doctor was on vacation for a week after we had our exam so we waited for him to be back to get the result. Also, to save from cost, we went to the City Health Department to get our TB Skin Test. My son had negative result but I got positive one, so they scheduled me for an Xray on the 17th. We may have done it earlier but we need to pay $80 to private radiologist and the one in Health Department is FREE.

As soon as I had my Chest Xray result, we went back to the Dr to have him complete my I-693 and told him that we needed to put my son's TST result and his vaccination records on the I-693 too. But the Dr said that he needs to have FULL MEDICAL EXAM though we explained and even showed him the RFE letter we got from USCIS that they are only asking for TST. He insisted hard and since we are so close to our deadline (June 21), we just let him squeeze out some sh*t from our a*s. It was bull! I know!

We weren't happy about the Dr (obviously!) but were still glad that finally we were able to send the RFE back before the deadline. Now, the waiting continues for us.

To those who had RFE's, how long did your case resumed after you submitted the RFE back to USCIS? Just wanna have an idea.

Feb 07 - met my Dream Guy

Jun 08 - arrived in the US

Jul 08 - ♥♥♥ WEDDING DAY ♥♥♥

Jul 09 - Temp GC received

Mar 12 - 10 yr GC received

Aug 13 - Naturalized

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline

Thanks Almighty God.

Congrats! I'm jealous..

Hey INCT!!!!!!

I was checking your timeline and you are also expecting your green card!!! How cool is that!!!! I got my EAD and my AP so I am waiting for the GC!!!! Apparently I won't have an interview so everyday I check the mailbox for the welcome letter :)....good luck to you!!!! and I hope yours get very soon!!!

Same to you - it seems like we have just about the same timeline!!!! I swear I stalk the USCIS website to see if there are any touches or any news. I am in the same boat as you I shouldn't have any interview as our case is in California. Good luck to you too!!!! I am just ready for this whole visa thing to be over with - it's been consuming my life for over a year and I am just ready to enjoy married life! I'm sure you all feel the same way!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Finally, we submiited the RFE back to USCIS. Last 17th for me and 18th for my son. It took us a while coz the doctor was on vacation for a week after we had our exam so we waited for him to be back to get the result. Also, to save from cost, we went to the City Health Department to get our TB Skin Test. My son had negative result but I got positive one, so they scheduled me for an Xray on the 17th. We may have done it earlier but we need to pay $80 to private radiologist and the one in Health Department is FREE.

As soon as I had my Chest Xray result, we went back to the Dr to have him complete my I-693 and told him that we needed to put my son's TST result and his vaccination records on the I-693 too. But the Dr said that he needs to have FULL MEDICAL EXAM though we explained and even showed him the RFE letter we got from USCIS that they are only asking for TST. He insisted hard and since we are so close to our deadline (June 21), we just let him squeeze out some sh*t from our a*s. It was bull! I know!

We weren't happy about the Dr (obviously!) but were still glad that finally we were able to send the RFE back before the deadline. Now, the waiting continues for us.

To those who had RFE's, how long did your case resumed after you submitted the RFE back to USCIS? Just wanna have an idea.

wow..congrats..

K-1

02.16.08 -> Petition mailed to CSC

02.19.08 -> NOA1 received via email

02.25.08 -> NOA1 received via snail mail

07.03.08 -> NOA2 received via email (CRIS)

07.15.08 -> Case left NVC

07.18.08 -> Case received USEM

08.11-12.08 -> Medical at SLEC PASSED

08.15.08 -> USEM interview PASSED- PINK SLIP

08.23.08 -> VISA delivered

12.07.08 -> Flight to US - Manila-Seoul-Chicago POE

12.07.08 -> arrived in chicago - sunday morning

01.08.09 -> civil wed

AOS/EAD/AP

03.04.09 -> Packet mailed to Chicago

03.13.09 -> Received NOA for AOS/EAD/AP

03.16.09 -> Received Biometric Apointment

04.01.09 -> Biometric Schedule

04.01.09 -> Biometric Done & Received Transfer Notice to CSC

04.29.09 -> AP and Welcome Notice received in the mail.

05.02.09 -> Received GC in the mail

K-1 & AOS & Vacation Blog - Vacation

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline

Same to you - it seems like we have just about the same timeline!!!! I swear I stalk the USCIS website to see if there are any touches or any news. I am in the same boat as you I shouldn't have any interview as our case is in California. Good luck to you too!!!! I am just ready for this whole visa thing to be over with - it's been consuming my life for over a year and I am just ready to enjoy married life! I'm sure you all feel the same way!

Yes, I am sick of all this paperwork....hopefully I will get my greean card soon so I can rest a little bit because I think in two years, we have to start again with the 10 year green card. This green card that we will receive will be good for two years and then we will have to submitt evidence that our marriage is for real in order to get the 10 year one.... After that, we will be over with this. But there is a girl here from visajourney whose husband received the 10 year green card!!!!! so they won't have to deal with USCIS anymore....I hope I can be as lucky as them :whistle:

Good luck to you :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Edited by vickydeutsch
mC8rWn810367-02.jpg

Hello Andyjona,

I had an RFE for the medical. The RFE was sent to me on May 26th and I sent back the info they needed on June 11th. I'm a little worried because the deadline (June 26th) is approaching fast, and I still haven't received any letter/email from them saying they received it.

I know it's been delivered, but that's it.

It's really annoying to have to stress out about all this still.

Good luck to you!

Sophie

Et alors je viendrai à vous, telle une goutte illimitée vers un océan sans bornes.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.