Señorita Tessa

Where's your hometown?

825 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Carin Bulado said:

Hello everyone im from Talisay City, Cebu Province the Inasal Capital of the South. My USC fiancé is from Holland, Michigan 💕

You will like the tulip festival there

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Randyandyuni said:

You will like the tulip festival there

Hello @Randyandyuni 😊

Thank you, thats what my fiancé told me too. It makes me excited now😄

18 minutes ago, Carin Bulado said:

Hello @Randyandyuni 😊

Thank you, thats what my fiancé told me too. It makes me excited now😄

In Christmas ask him to take you to Frankenmuth. Also very nice, Michigan has nice places, just not Detroit

Timeline
34 minutes ago, Randyandyuni said:

In Christmas ask him to take you to Frankenmuth. Also very nice, Michigan has nice places, just not Detroit

We were talking about it now 😅 and i mentioned what you commented and he agreed not in Detroit😁😅. He went to Frankenmuth 4x for work but never spend any special occasion there so that might be one of our bucketlist now next from zipline and skydiving 😄😁 lol whenever the process is done hopefully soon. 

6 minutes ago, Carin Bulado said:

We were talking about it now 😅 and i mentioned what you commented and he agreed not in Detroit😁😅. He went to Frankenmuth 4x for work but never spend any special occasion there so that might be one of our bucketlist now next from zipline and skydiving 😄😁 lol whenever the process is done hopefully soon. 

Good luck to you, my Asawa is Pinay also from Mindanao

the UP is nice too

Edited by Randyandyuni

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Randyandyuni said:

Good luck to you, my Asawa is Pinay also from Mindanao

the UP is nice too

Thank you and pls send my hugs to your wife. Were both Bisaya.😄

3 minutes ago, Carin Bulado said:

Thank you and pls send my hugs to your wife. Were both Bisaya.😄

Sure will, amping

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 2/25/2009 at 4:58 PM, Jasman0717 said:

Claudeth's family (Mom, Dad and siblings)lives in Bayabas and her Aunt lives in Nazareth, areas around Cagayan De Oro on Mindanao.. I think her Grandmother lived on Iloilo but recently passed away. I am from Delta Colorado and we currently live in Santa Ana California.

Oletha sweet corn - the best is from Delta!!  

• 7 months later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

My fiancé is from a province outside of Cebu. She is from the Don Juan Climaco Sr. (Upper Magdugo) barangay near the Toledo City area.

<><   <><   <><   <><   <><    <><   <><   <><   <><   <><   <><  <><   <><   <><   <><   <><    <><   <><   <><   <><   <><   <><  <><   <><   <><   <><   <><
Kawika & Michelle

Together since June 10th, 2020.

Cebu, Philippines to Katy, TX.

Facebook group for Filipinas & their partners who are living in or will be moving to Texas...

www.facebook.com/groups/texasfilipinacouples/

• 3 months later...

My wife is from Saint Bernard, Southern Leyte as is all of her family. She is currently just a little ways from there in Libagon. 

I was born in Oakland, California but, have live in the Coeur D Alene, Idaho area for most of my life.

Texas Service Center
Consulate: Manila
Marriage: 09/14/2022

I-130 Sent: 09/29/2022
I-130 NOA1: 10/14/2022 
I-129F Sent: 10/10/2022, REC 10/20/2022
I-129F NOA1: 10/25/2022

I-130 NOA2: 8/31/23

• 3 months later...

Me and my children are from Subic, Zambales. My late husband Joseph was born in Davoe del Sur but was adopted and raised in Florida.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.