pax

Ex-CIA Official: Bush Administration Misused Intelligence on Iraq

20 posts in this topic

In a stunning report from the Tell Us Something We Didn't Already Know Department...

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/02/10/...ence/index.html

Abby (U.S.) and Ewen (Scotland): We laughed. We cried. Our witness didn't speak English. Happily married (finally), 27 December 2006.

Latest news: Green card received 16 April 2007. USCIS-free until 3 January 2009! Eligible to naturalize 3 April 2010.

Click on the "timeline" link at the left to view our timeline. And don't forget to update yours!

The London Interviews Thread: Wait times, interview dates, and chitchat for all visa types

The London Waivers Thread: For I-601 or I-212 applicants in London (UK, Ireland, and Scandinavia)

The London Graduates Thread: Moving stateside, AOS, and OT for London applicants and petitioners

all the mud in this town, all the dirt in this world

none of it sticks on you, you shake it off

'cause you're better than that, and you don't need it

there's nothing wrong with you

--Neil Finn

On second thought, let us not go to Camelot. 'Tis a silly place.

--Monty Python and the Holy Grail

:angry: that chopf##k...i know it is old news but i always happy to see it in print again

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

'Tis a bad day for the Bushies.

Abby (U.S.) and Ewen (Scotland): We laughed. We cried. Our witness didn't speak English. Happily married (finally), 27 December 2006.

Latest news: Green card received 16 April 2007. USCIS-free until 3 January 2009! Eligible to naturalize 3 April 2010.

Click on the "timeline" link at the left to view our timeline. And don't forget to update yours!

The London Interviews Thread: Wait times, interview dates, and chitchat for all visa types

The London Waivers Thread: For I-601 or I-212 applicants in London (UK, Ireland, and Scandinavia)

The London Graduates Thread: Moving stateside, AOS, and OT for London applicants and petitioners

--Neil Finn

Filed: Timeline

Must this come the day after they showed America how they are protecting us? Remember the foiled attack thing? Or did they put that back out there (after all, that wasn't new either) to get ahead of this one?

They're so tangled up in their little web of deception, it's starting to be amusing... :P

USCIS Loses Efficiency Competition for 247th Year Running

--Neil Finn

USCIS Loses Efficiency Competition for 247th Year Running

:lol::lol::lol:

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I find the use of the word "intelligence" from the white house, fascinating!

Heading Home!

Naturalization

Feb 28/2011 - sent paperwork

Mar 3/11 - received text & email notification - they have it!

Mar 15/11 - text, email, and notice sent - biometrics booked

April 12/11 - biometrics done - I start studying

May - get the letter

June 27 - Interview and oath ceremony - same day

Lifting Conditions

Feb 5/08 - Sent paperwork by USPS - priority

Feb 14/08 - NOA issued

Feb 28/08 - Biometrics letter received for The Bronx Office - have to reschedule

Mar 22/08 - Biometrics rescheduled - LOVE the Saturday appointment!

Feb ?/09 - done!

I'M HIGHLY OPINIONATED WHEN I WANT TO BE, BUT I NEVER SAID I WAS RIGHT

I find the use of the word "intelligence" from the white house, fascinating!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Paul and I met on the Bazaar on the 14th January (he joined my progressive rock forum that day)

July 3rd he flew to England to meet me

We fell in love while he drove all over the place coz I cannot read maps (we were supposed to go to Ingleton - but touched Darlington 4 times, Pierce Bridge 6 times, Scotch Corner twice and Bernard Castle twice and we never did make it to Ingleton)

It has been so long and so much has happened in between...

Arrived in Houston on October 29th 2006

Married 17th November 2006

Lost my father 8th January 2007 (all dates are a blur after this)

Conditional Green Card dated 24th October 2007

I-751 posted on 6th August 2009

Received on 7th August 2009 in VT

Melo's Prog Bazaar

CTTE

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Must this come the day after they showed America how they are protecting us? Remember the foiled attack thing? Or did they put that back out there (after all, that wasn't new either) to get ahead of this one?

Actually the timing of the 'west coast attack' story was interesting, because it came the exact same day that ongoing investigations into the 'Valerie Plame' affair revealed that Lewis Libby (####### Cheney's ex-chief of staff) had been directly authorised by his superiors (hmmm... who could that be I wonder?) to leak classified information to the news media.

Nothing like a good 'homeland security' story to take the spotlight off some nice, homegrown corruption.

Actually the timing of the 'west coast attack' story was interesting, because it came the exact same day that ongoing investigations into the 'Valerie Plame' affair revealed that Lewis Libby (####### Cheney's ex-chief of staff) had been directly authorised by his superiors (hmmm... who could that be I wonder?) to leak classified information to the news media.

Nothing like a good 'homeland security' story to take the spotlight off some nice, homegrown corruption.

Oh yeah, almost forgot about that one...

If you want to see real "intelligence" tune in to Comedy Central at 11:00 EDT for a little Jon Stewart.

I used to think the Daily Show was kind of silly, and they were striving for funny stories, but now, this administration gives them so much good material, I really don't even need to catch CNN anymore. I definately don't need to get "fair and balanced" news from FOX, it's all on Comedy Central.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

:yes::yes::yes: good point

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Where was mr. Pillar then????

http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1998/02/17/...s/clinton.iraq/

PAUL R. PILLAR

Paul R. Pillar was appointed National Intelligence Officer for the Near East and South Asia in October 2000 upon returning to the Intelligence Community from the Brookings Institution, where he was a Federal Executive Fellow.

He joined the Central Intelligence Agency in 1977 and has served in a variety of analytical and managerial positions, including as chief of analytic units covering portions of the Near East, the Persian Gulf, and South Asia. He previously served in the National Intelligence Center (NIC) as one of the original members of its Analytic Group.

Hmmmmmmm, looks a little funny to me,dont you think! looks like he just happened to forget to correct Clinton on his remarks on Iraq!

coracao.gif

CAROL & MARC

MY HONEY'S PROFILE

Remove Conditions

08-28-08 - Mailed I-751

08-30-08 - Delivered

09-01-08 - Touched

09-03-08 - Check cleared

09-06-08 - NOA1 in the mail (dated 08/29???)

10-09-08 - Biometrics (Touched)

12-16-08 - Email "Card production ordered"

12-24-08 - Santa came and brought my present (Greencard in the mail!)

kitazura.gifkpuppy1.gif

BICHON FRISE LOVER!!!

Where was mr. Pillar then????

http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1998/02/17/...s/clinton.iraq/

PAUL R. PILLAR

Paul R. Pillar was appointed National Intelligence Officer for the Near East and South Asia in October 2000 upon returning to the Intelligence Community from the Brookings Institution, where he was a Federal Executive Fellow.

He joined the Central Intelligence Agency in 1977 and has served in a variety of analytical and managerial positions, including as chief of analytic units covering portions of the Near East, the Persian Gulf, and South Asia. He previously served in the National Intelligence Center (NIC) as one of the original members of its Analytic Group.

Hmmmmmmm, looks a little funny to me,dont you think! looks like he just happened to forget to correct Clinton on his remarks on Iraq!

It apparently doesn't make much of a difference to you, but I fail to recall the Clinton Administration invading Iraq... :whistle:

Although the Clinton administration and other countries' governments also believed that Iraqi President Saddam Hussein was amassing weapons of mass destruction, they supported sanctions and weapons inspections as means to contain the threat, he [Mr. Pillar] said.

As it turns out, those sanctions worked. There were pretty clear indications, too, that they did prior to Bush willy nilly marching in. Those indications were not quite so clear in 1998. Remember, had the Bush administration not inhibited the ongoing work of the weapons inspectors, we would have known that there were no WMD's without wasting the lives of more than 2,000 US military personnel, tens of thousands of Iraqi civilians and, according to some estimates, upwards of $2,000,000,000,000.00. The Bush administration called the UN and told them to pull the inspectors out a few days before marching in - it's not like they weren't there doing their job. Let's not forget that. :no: