3,045 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hello,everyone!

I filed my I-360 in April 2008. USCIS extended my third Prima Facie only for 40 days, it will expired on May,31.

Do you think i will get decision befor this date or they will give me forth Prima Facie? :wacko:

I don't have a lot of evidence and i don't have police record. All i have is 2 letters from friends, they are my witnesses when my ex-husband were threating me with deportation and were pushing my son on the floor when he hit his head very had and how ugly he was towards me, and how he tryed to have sex with my friend, she was scared because was home alone when he husband was in hospital. I also wrote my own affidavit on 5 pages also.

My ex in prison now, but it's not conected with domestic violence, there other charges against him. (sexual child abuse, not my kid and we have one together)

I been waiting almost 14 months.

I am very happy for everybody who got approved! It give me big hope also.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

[

niagara

you should hear somthing soon my lawyer told me denial come faster than approve so if they want to denid you they alredy sent somthing by now

so you should get somthing soon as far as inow dosent matter how many page your affidavit is what is their you have at lest have three accedent and what the most outregus on my affidavit it was 2 page but i have police report when she pulld agun in to my head

good lock

everything that happening at this moment is a RESULT of the CHOICE you ve made in the past...

My attorney said i have very strong case ( I hope). On my affidavit i have more then 3 accidents of abuse< there all kinds of abuse. I been married this man for 6 years and i was the last one who find out about his crime he was hiding many things from me.

He married me in my country but i find out when file for VAWA petition that he was not divorced when married me, went back home and file for divorce.

The whole story of my live knows only God, my attorney and USCIS now. I never was telling to anybody many things. I wasn/t myself, my weight was 96 pounds.

He were threating me all the time that he will send me back and will keep my baby with him. He was choking my older son, he was 10 years old. ( i wonder if his statment can help?) I couldn't call police because he took my baby with him and said i will never see him again if i call police. I was scared... still is.

Well, so here is me again.

They requested RFE in November 2008 (good moral character + marriage in a good faith). I sent it back in January 2009.

Its May 2009 and i still havent gotten any responses.

I CALLED THEM TODAY. They told me "i don't know. we are not supposed to give away any information on this type of case". I was like " do you think i should send you evidences once again in case it got lost in mail??? " and he was like " i don't know. its up to you".

so, WHAT DO I DO NOW???? :(

lady before that said that they usually wait 86 days for evidences, so they havent denied my case yet and its good. she said that they could forget update it and send me response..

OMG . What am i supposed to do? send them a letter and evidences again?? :(

I would send the evidence again. What do you have to lose except the $5 postage? When you send it again, make sure to use the blue form that was provided for you in the first prima facie. This is very important. You must send send the blue form as the cover. This will ensure that your documents do not get lost. Blue form. I cannot emphasize this enough. Send them again.

Thanks. I sent blue form in first time. All I have left is copy of blue form

Go to Kinkos and request blue paper and copy that form on the blue paper. That's what I did. The important thing is the color blue.

Ghanamade, what tests were actually performed by the civil surgeon? Who did your tb test? Did you get the varicella? I had chicken pox as a child but will they ask for proof? I got my vaccines this morning but I only got the MMR and the Tetanus/diptheria. Can the tb test be done at the local health department? will the civil surgeon sign off on it? Thanks!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
Ghanamade, what tests were actually performed by the civil surgeon? Who did your tb test? Did you get the varicella? I had chicken pox as a child but will they ask for proof? I got my vaccines this morning but I only got the MMR and the Tetanus/diptheria. Can the tb test be done at the local health department? will the civil surgeon sign off on it? Thanks!

i had chicken pox as a child also and i went to my primary care doctor and got a varicella titer which can tell if you are immune to varicella or not; the civil surgeon ordered the hiv and syphillis and he did the tb test also

the tb test should be don by the civil surgeon

08/09/2009 AOS APPROVED!!!

N400
2/7/2013 MAILED PACKAGE EXPRESS
2/8/2013 NOA1 DATED
2/24/2013 BIOMETRICS COMPLETED
2/27/2013 PLACED IN LINE FOR INTERVIEW
04/18/2013 INTERVIEW APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
06/12/2013 OATH CEREMONY

I am now a US CITIZEN!! THANK YOU JESUS!!

I had all my test done by my civil surgeon when I was in Boston.

N-400 Naturalization

04th Dec, 2012 - N-400 filed

12th Dec, 2012 - NOA Received

14th Dec, 2012 - Biometrics Letter Received

26th Dec, 2012 - Biometrics Completed

11th Jan, 2013 - Placed inline for Interview

07th Mar, 2013 - Scheduled for interview

16th Apr, 2013 - Interview Date

16th Apr, 2013- US Citizen (End of USCIS Journey)

Filed: Other Timeline

Hello Everyone. I found this site few weeks ago and I started reading your stories to find some support, hope and don't feel alone. Today, I feel so frustrated and desperated as LostinNJ is. This waiting time is making me get so anxiuos.

I filed my I-360 on March 2008 and the ONLY letter I have received was my FIRST PRIMA FACIE on April 2009 which expires next week. Also it says that time frame to make a decision is within the next 150 days.

My case is based on verbal/mental abuse. After we were fighting for several days, I passed out and ended at the hospital where I stayed for 3 days. When I woke up, I could not stop crying hysterically and my body wouldn’t stop shaking. I was lightheaded, had a severe migraine, and I was hyperventilating. Doctor explained that the symptoms were caused by the stress I had at home caused by my Husband’s erratic behavior.

I really don't have more evidences than this medical record, family and friends affidavits, a letter from the priest of my church who knows exactly how he treated me and a letter from our marriage consuler (we only went once). Besides that I have no more proofs.

Sometimes, I feel hopeless and think that all that I suffered is not going to be enough for immigration.

Why my case was touched after 13months for the first time ?

Do you think I'm going to get another prima facie?

Why is it taking so long?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

ewtn

i file my i360 8 monthe ago and just been reding her some stores like lostn and ewtn and it seems it takes 14 month to approve im get strest and i see it take for ever i130 take 3 month and i360 takes 15 month i thinke that not faer . i dont know why VSC take so long they should treat thes type cases faster to have every body move on with hes live my firest prima facie expier in month and im worry they going sent me another one for rnther 180 days

the last tim was touched 4\9 but i havent herd any thing

good lock to every on out ther

everything that happening at this moment is a RESULT of the CHOICE you ve made in the past...

ewtn

i file my i360 8 monthe ago and just been reding her some stores like lostn and ewtn and it seems it takes 14 month to approve im get strest and i see it take for ever i130 take 3 month and i360 takes 15 month i thinke that not faer . i dont know why VSC take so long they should treat thes type cases faster to have every body move on with hes live my firest prima facie expier in month and im worry they going sent me another one for rnther 180 days

the last tim was touched 4\9 but i havent herd any thing

good lock to every on out ther

yahya54,

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS, my case was touched for the first time on April2009.

I really don't know what it's going on with my case....... I wish I get any letter soon.

Don't know how true it is but I was told VAWA cases are not worked on everyday, I was told vawa staff gets transferred to work on other cases eg. I-130, so its not like these trained VAWA staff work on VAWA cases on a daily basis, maybe once or twice a week. I've also notcied that most VAWA cases are approved on Wednesday or Thursday

N-400 Naturalization

04th Dec, 2012 - N-400 filed

12th Dec, 2012 - NOA Received

14th Dec, 2012 - Biometrics Letter Received

26th Dec, 2012 - Biometrics Completed

11th Jan, 2013 - Placed inline for Interview

07th Mar, 2013 - Scheduled for interview

16th Apr, 2013 - Interview Date

16th Apr, 2013- US Citizen (End of USCIS Journey)

Don't know how true it is but I was told VAWA cases are not worked on everyday, I was told vawa staff gets transferred to work on other cases eg. I-130, so its not like these trained VAWA staff work on VAWA cases on a daily basis, maybe once or twice a week. I've also notcied that most VAWA cases are approved on Wednesday or Thursday

WOW, This is like a Via Crusis, everytime is getting worst and hopeless but at the end, everything turns in good for everyone of us. In the meantime, it's so stressful and painful...

My FIRST PRIMA FACIE letter expires this week. I asked to my lawyer if we're going to send a letter to renew it but he said it's not necessary. I'm getting confused because I read in some of your postings that we have to request a renewal... What should I do? :help: My case was touched once only. I have not received any RFE and like I said before, I sent my I-360 on March 2008 (15months ago) :help: Any suggestions?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

WOW, This is like a Via Crusis, everytime is getting worst and hopeless but at the end, everything turns in good for everyone of us. In the meantime, it's so stressful and painful...

My FIRST PRIMA FACIE letter expires this week. I asked to my lawyer if we're going to send a letter to renew it but he said it's not necessary. I'm getting confused because I read in some of your postings that we have to request a renewal... What should I do? :help: My case was touched once only. I have not received any RFE and like I said before, I sent my I-360 on March 2008 (15months ago) :help: Any suggestions?

you should request another one

08/09/2009 AOS APPROVED!!!

N400
2/7/2013 MAILED PACKAGE EXPRESS
2/8/2013 NOA1 DATED
2/24/2013 BIOMETRICS COMPLETED
2/27/2013 PLACED IN LINE FOR INTERVIEW
04/18/2013 INTERVIEW APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
06/12/2013 OATH CEREMONY

I am now a US CITIZEN!! THANK YOU JESUS!!

My FIRST PRIMA FACIE letter expires this week. I asked to my lawyer if we're going to send a letter to renew it but he said it's not necessary. I'm getting confused because I read in some of your postings that we have to request a renewal... What should I do? My case was touched once only. I have not received any RFE and like I said before, I sent my I-360 on March 2008 (15months ago) Any suggestions?

You should. Maybe this way they will look at your case. I hope you get an approval. I think they already working on your case since it was touched.

Good luck. :)

My Prima Facie will expired on May,31. I will contact my attorney next week ask her what we should do. I hope i get something soon. :(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.