168 posts in this topic

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline
IF OVER 15 IS SICK, I NEED INTENSIVE CARE

I hear the formula is half your age plus 5 years. I am 47 years old so 47 divided by 2 =23.5 + 5 years =28.5.

So I would be allowed to have a wife of 28.5 years old and I still wouldnt be sick.JEEEZZZZEE she would still be a baby OMG!! that is sick lol

My wife is 33 we are 14 years apart

We're in by a whisker! :lol:

I'm the USC.

11/05/2007........Conditional permanent residency effective date.

01/10/2008........Two-year green card in hand.

08/08/2009........Our son was born <3

08/08/2009........Filed for removal of conditions.

12/16/2009........ROC was approved.

11/05/2010........Eligible for Naturalization.

03/01/2011........Separated.

11/05/2012........Eligible for Naturalization.

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

I think its sick & nasty when the guy is like in his 60s, and he's got pics with his Filipina bride barely in her 20s. It looks like an old perv fondling his granddaughter. NASTY! While we are on the pic subject, I also find disgusting to see the African relationships where the guy is like 25, and his XXXL size bride is in her 40s. Have you ever taken a look in the gallery? No wonder these visa's take so long, in VJ alone you can see some fraudster relationships. Yuk.

A woman is like a tea bag: she does not know how strong she is until she is in hot water.

- Nancy Reagan

Anything over 15 is sick!

Is that the age difference or the age of the woman :blink:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Anything over 15 is sick!

Is that the age difference or the age of the woman :blink:

i think it is the age of the lady...brother arijit, is a well noted cradle robber in his college days..

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

After 135 votes, I found out that on average:

1) US male is 8.0 years older than his counterpart

2) US female is 1.7 years older than her counterpart

Assumptions Used in the Calculation: (1) A person who said he/she is "from x to y years" older is on average (x+y)/2 years older, (2) A person who said he is more than 20 years older is on average 28 years old (it is made up number which I think is a reasonable guess in the absence of an exact figure provided by the voters)

Statistical Conclusion: Since both US males and females are older than their counterparts, factors other than love may also be involved in some of these relationships.

Edited by rrobin

I think its sick & nasty when the guy is like in his 60s, and he's got pics with his Filipina bride barely in her 20s. It looks like an old perv fondling his granddaughter. NASTY! While we are on the pic subject, I also find disgusting to see the African relationships where the guy is like 25, and his XXXL size bride is in her 40s. Have you ever taken a look in the gallery? No wonder these visa's take so long, in VJ alone you can see some fraudster relationships. Yuk.

gigii..don't hold back...go on.. :whistle:

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Timeline

gigii..don't hold back...go on.. :whistle:

YUK is actually included in the Consular Officers Manual - it equals minus 40 points. :lol:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Zambia
Timeline

Why do you think it's sick and nasty? Are you a bit #######? And why just Filipinas? :bonk:

Why do you think it's sick and nasty? Are you a bit #######? And why just Filipinas? :bonk:

Good point. There are YUKs of all nationalities on the VJ gallery.... though some get the majority percentile prizes.

I'm 87. Mags is 22. Is that yucky?

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

Not just Filipinas...according to GiGii here, those age/weight disparate "African relationship" are subject to the yuk. Dominion, ####### may be a bit insulting, but GiGii I wouldn't necessarily judge all books by their cover....

funny-dog-pictures-wtf.jpg