doodlebugg

Gamer room organization

9 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Since I'm snowed in today I'm going to tackle our game room. It's a mess! :blink: There's ps2 and wii games out of their cases just laying around, wires everywhere, the gaming systems are on the floor since I have no space for them in my tv cabinet because that's chalk full of old vcr tapes and dvd's. Then there's the microphone for the kareoke game, the guitar hero guitar, the numchucks and controllers..... :help:

Do any of you have an organized game room? In this day and age there must be a system out there which can contain all of these items and more right? I googled it but can't see anything like that.

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Israel
Timeline
Since I'm snowed in today I'm going to tackle our game room. It's a mess! :blink: There's ps2 and wii games out of their cases just laying around, wires everywhere, the gaming systems are on the floor since I have no space for them in my tv cabinet because that's chalk full of old vcr tapes and dvd's. Then there's the microphone for the kareoke game, the guitar hero guitar, the numchucks and controllers..... :help:

Do any of you have an organized game room? In this day and age there must be a system out there which can contain all of these items and more right? I googled it but can't see anything like that.

Its called a laptop... I can play poker, backgammon, tertris, you name.. easy to clean, great graphics

Emmett Fitz-Hume: I'm sorry I'm late, I had to attend the reading of a will. I had to stay till the very end, and I found out I received nothing... broke my arm.

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline

We buy all our organizational furniture at Ikea. You can get shelves to the height you want, add baskets or bins, or drawers. Love Ikea. And since it's not super expensive, it's great for our rec room because we aren't worried about the kids hurting anything. Also I love Home Depot and the stainless steel industrial shelves....got two of those for my sewing room and piled big tupperware-like bins on them for organizing.

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Game room? you have a GAME ROOM? Don't you know there are kids starving all over the world? This is why the economy is down in the dumps, we spent all our money on games!! This is what you do..............pack all those games, send them to Somalia, or Ethiopia, or pick any impoverished nation of your choice. And let some of those deprived children have some badly needed entertainment

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Go to Ikea. Then train you kids to put their ####### away. My parents were serious when we didn't clean up. They really did throw things in the trash. We learned pretty quickly to put them away.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Game room? you have a GAME ROOM? Don't you know there are kids starving all over the world? This is why the economy is down in the dumps, we spent all our money on games!! This is what you do..............pack all those games, send them to Somalia, or Ethiopia, or pick any impoverished nation of your choice. And let some of those deprived children have some badly needed entertainment

:lol:

I hadn't read the responses until now. I forgot about Ikea!! I sooo love that store. I think we'll go there tomorrow if we have the time since it's about an hour each way.

And as for starving kids I do give to charity. And actually the games that my kids have are for the most part from their grandparents so you're talkin to the wrong person, however I did buy Guitar Hero but that was me being selfish since I play it more than anyone else :P

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Mmmm

VCR tapes: either trade them to Rasputin records for cash or sell through craigslist :lol:

I recommend the container store..you might find a trunk or crates for all those accessories...the ps2 and wii should be easy to place since those take up a small space.

"One moment of patience may ward off great disaster. One moment of impatience may ruin a whole life."

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

I-129F NOA1 : Oct 3, 2008

Interview for AOS: approved on Dec 16, 2009

Greencard received: January 4, 2010

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

or go to a salvation army place, and look for those big store like cd racks.. I got one for about 20 bucks, and it has enough space and shelves to put all my games and movies...

for the guitar and other accessories, I guess a box is the perfect thing..

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif