SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Ladies...it's sjb1221. I changed my name then put my timeline where it belongs.

Hope Shemmy is better cuz y'all tore my name up....didn't like Manya...looked like MAN-ya..

And it's a new beginning...done with USCIS for now :jest: Plus had the same name since 04.

I was hoping that was you.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hope Shemmy is better cuz y'all tore my name up....didn't like Manya...looked like MAN-ya..

And it's a new beginning...done is USCIS for now :jest:

ha.. i thought that was u! i always calld u sjb.. cuz i wasn't sure if it was shem or manya.. WELL shemmy it is..

:lol: SJB was my initials before marriage...could never think of a new name so I combined what most people call on here SHEM and my love for bellydancing Shimmy.

LOL...i thought you were a newbie...lol

That's why I announced it. Don't want people to think I'm starting stuff or with someobody's man :blush: Ya'll are a rough group....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

And it's a new beginning...done with USCIS for now :jest: Plus had the same name since 04.

I was hoping that was you.

yuh too lie...

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
no kimmy be easy!! i can see u now looking like wan likkle bulldog :ph34r: han u jus one lovable chihauha (sp) :wub:

hhahaaa i'm an :innocent:

svDEVIL_narrowweb__300x309,0.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

sus man.. i LOVE it.. kimmy yuh come ova to the other side, nuh?? u put away ur wicked ways of the past my girl and receive one halo!!!!

Timeline
That's why I announced it. Don't want people to think I'm starting stuff or with someobody's man :blush:Ya'll are a rough group....

:rofl::rofl: noooo...ussss..noooo

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
no kimmy be easy!! i can see u now looking like wan likkle bulldog :ph34r: han u jus one lovable chihauha (sp) :wub:

hhahaaa i'm an :innocent:

svDEVIL_narrowweb__300x309,0.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

sus man.. i LOVE it.. kimmy yuh come ova to the other side, nuh?? u put away ur wicked ways of the past my girl and receive one halo!!!!

mi neva si dis ..wooieee :rofl::rofl:

Timeline

so last night to pawn miself pon the couch cause hubby did the night shift. well i fell asleep and during one of my dreams {thinking i was in bed} mi roll over and fall head first pon di hardwood floor mi get up frighten ready fi fist fight thinking hubby push mi off di bed.it was a site.well mi went back pon the couch to finish mi sleep.

Filed: Timeline

Kimmy galang back a u bed...

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
so last night to pawn miself pon the couch cause hubby did the night shift. well i fell asleep and during one of my dreams {thinking i was in bed} mi roll over and fall head first pon di hardwood floor mi get up frighten ready fi fist fight thinking hubby push mi off di bed.it was a site.well mi went back pon the couch to finish mi sleep.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You really have my rolling on that one JW!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Too FUNNY lol.. so u sleep on the couch when hubby away..AWWWW

i hate when I have a dream that i am falling and I try to stop myself and wake up and I am still in the bed..its so startling..

i also laugh at my dreams out loud..if something is funny i will giggle and my SO be like, "What's so funny"

i just say, oh i was thinking about something i did the other day :unsure:

im really not crazy..

Timeline

That is too funny JW! :rofl: Did you tell your hubby that you were ready to fist fight him when he came home?

Afternoon Yardie crew, hope everyone is having a fabulous day!

event.png

Timeline

That is too funny JW! :rofl: Did you tell your hubby that you were ready to fist fight him when he came home?

Afternoon Yardie crew, hope everyone is having a fabulous day!

Hi MrsLadyD!

Too funny, Jakeswife!

Do any of you / your SOs talk in your sleep? DJ does - sometimes full conversations - but last trip, he sat straight up in bed, yelled out Bumbaclaat! Punched the bed with his fist, laid back down and turned over - I was like #######????????? My heart was racing

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey ladies,

I am a veteran of this thread, haven't been on in a while, just wanted to stop in and say hello.... Wish you all the best on your journey's...... It definetly is an rollercoaster ride.......................I don't see any of the oldies from back in the day on here, what happened to everyone?

Suzy

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.