SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I SO SO SO badly want this day to end - trying to work while anxiously waiting for my phone to ring :cry:

Exact same sentiment here!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning Yardies!

OH WHAT A MORNING IT'S BEEN! Where do I start? Let me reply 1st & I tell you about my '#######' (no pun intended)!

ELLS that photo is so funny. When I was a child I use to laugh when they would get STUCK and they would have to run around like that. It was so damn funny.

:rofl::rofl: OMG! What is even more funny about your statement is that THAT was EXACTLY what happened to the dogs in picture! They were stuck for like 45 minutes looking all destitute! I even took a video on my camera! :rofl:

Love this shot:

187638.jpg

ROFLMFAO!!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

So, I'm at the Y this morning for my exercise class when I get this text from my daughter. No school today. Some armed gunman running around the area shooting at the police and their helicopters. WTH is wrong with people this week??????????????

I'm SO with that sentiment today!!!

morning all..mi deh yah fi a sec..a tief u knoa...

I'M STILLFCKING PISSED..I NEED TO TALK SHYT..SMADDY PLEASE SAY THE WRONG THING TO ME TODAY..PLEASE !!!

ME TOO! SAY SOMETHING, ANYTHING!!

Kimmy ur pic look nice,and it was his idea to match during the 7 days we were togather.

Awww....that is so cute! My honey does that too! Is it a Jamaican thing?? I've never had a man want to match like that.

Mawning Family,

I just went to check on our 'friend' Missa Hawkins dis mawnin...:lol::rofl::rofl::lol: ...mi haffi seh mi luv mi sistren dem! Yuh cyann mess wid wan widhout tekking on deh oddahs!!

If 'Missa Hawkins' nuh bloodclaat catch-on afta our 'Welcoming messages' and all of your beautiful pictures...she...oops I mean he never will!!!

Yuhseeit? I KNOW it was NOT him that created the profile. Pleeeeaaaaassseeeee....get the h*** outta here!

I saw it yesterday! I was and STILL AM confused! Yes, I'm THAT slow!

okay.. how is everyone else.. looks like there was some drama last night.. i can't see pics..but nells I hope u are holding up okay my girl...mek mi go check it out cuz look like the fiyah burn today!!!!

Funny you should mention that. The crazy asian lady I had an altercation with last night in the laundromat tried to set my building on fire late last night! When I came out this morning, there was a half-burnt Walgreens coupon book and a whole bunch of burnt matchbooks sitting under & just outside my gate. I live behind the laundromat and have asked this lady NUMEROUS times to stop coming in and looking for change and slamming the dryer doors cause the sound is very irritating and goes on for 10-15 minutes. Last night, I had it and it escalated (NO, I'm not proud of this) but now she's all mad at me and wants to burn the place down. I've warned my landlord, the laundromat business owner and will be making a report with the police this evening in case she tries to burn the place down. Lawd help us!!

so one day me decide fi give myself a good wash out with the help of prunes and some natural herb. i knew i would have movements in the night so i prepared myself for regular visits to the bathroom. i took it for granted that it would be a nice brisk walk when i feel the urge to go . to my surprise mi nearly bruk dung the door to get to the bathroom and the damn seat was up on account of my husband i could not recover so mi rump made a dive enough fi sink me. well luckily i was able to compose myself and assumed the proper position.made a sigh of relief. but it was too close to comfort.

And FUNNY that Jake's told this story last night! I'm in building management so get all building complaint calls (hot, cold, no TP in restroom, blah blah blah BLAH!). A tenant/coworker comes in this morning to tell me someone had an 'accident'. I didn't know what she meant so she goes on to explain that her coworker was sick and had diarrhea......ALL THE WAY DOWN THE HALLWAY TO THE WOMEN'S RESTROOM! So I have to get on the radio and get my custodians there and I start helping by putting out caution signs so no one steps in the diarrhea walking down the hall. Apparently it was the HUGE lady (this lady makes me look skinny like Paris Hilton) who is so big she couldn't make it to the restroom fast enough and crapped herself. This lady breathes like she just ran a marathon just walking down the hall. Lady, it's TIME TO GET HELP! I think I just got all the inspiration I needed to lose weight!!!! :angry:

Timeline
I SO SO SO badly want this day to end - trying to work while anxiously waiting for my phone to ring :cry:

why u crying...no cryin

everybody so quiet wah gwan today..i'm sooo tired..as i was goin to bed i wanted it to be end of friday so bad...

good thing is we go see Underworld tonite.........yipppeeee

Tonight is the big date! Have a good time.

yes maam..excited///to see Underworld that is

Quana...I was trapped here yesterday..my boss out today..so mi no affi a watch ova mi shoulders

i don't remember any previews for underworld.. maybe it starts late here..

Timeline

why u crying...no cryin

LOL, look at my avatar - Very emotional today :cry:

Edited by sus

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

Ladies.....I am busting out of here in about 40 minutes to start my weekend a little early. Closing this to clean up my desk and bolt.

If I get a chance, I will check in some time tomorrow.

If not, I hope everyone has a terrific weekend!

Later.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

why u crying...no cryin

LOL, look at my avatar - Very emotional today :cry:

:rofl::rofl: of course how insensitive of me..

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Ladies.....I am busting out of here in about 40 minutes to start my weekend a little early. Closing this to clean up my desk and bolt.

If I get a chance, I will check in some time tomorrow.

If not, I hope everyone has a terrific weekend!

Later.

bye jg!!! have a good weekend, had been missing u around!

Timeline
i am gonna be on u like white on rice ( either u bought to get a BAD whooping or u gonna stay real close to somebody)

Who you cursing at?

me waan know to..cause onuh si mi a wait fi smaddy seh di wrong ting to mi today..right

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

Have a good one JG

i am gonna be on u like white on rice ( either u bought to get a BAD whooping or u gonna stay real close to somebody)

Who you cursing at?

lol..i am still thinking of funny sayings for jawi LOL

ooo..den mek a intro so man..u cyaa just pos so...cha

Timeline

good morning, well I guess its not morning for most of yall.

hey, why do you guys have pics of Nells in your siggies? I was all confused as to who was writing what cause i kept seeing all these pics of her and thought it was her typing but then I see its Sus or kimms or jawi.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.