Nothing1234

Happy Caturday MENA

55 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Happy Saturday all!! I'm soooo glad the weekend is finally here............my house is an absolute mess and need to spend the day cleaning up after a stressfull week.

-------------------------

[url="http://daisypath.com"][img]http://daisypath.com/pic/090507/S3qn.jpg[/img][img]http://da.daisypath.com/ekPQm4/.png[/img][/url]

[color="#9932CC"]"Until the angels close my eyes, I can't imagine seeing life without you."[/color]

[size=2][color="#FFC0CB"]~Michelle~[/color][/size]

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning. I just got back from my son's bball game and the kids did a really good job for their first game of the year. I am in a bad funk these days with my husband leaving guys. I can't explain it really except that I think I am getting depressed over it. He'll be home 3/11 but I have so many things running through my mind these days. Just pray that I don't lose it. Have a nice day all!

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

funny-pictures-giant-cat-destroys-a-village.jpg

Happy Caturday to all! I hope you have a good one. Zee, I love your LOL cat - that is what a kitty would ask Allah for. A cheezburger, catnip and a good place to snuggle up. :innocent:

Good morning. I just got back from my son's bball game and the kids did a really good job for their first game of the year. I am in a bad funk these days with my husband leaving guys. I can't explain it really except that I think I am getting depressed over it. He'll be home 3/11 but I have so many things running through my mind these days. Just pray that I don't lose it. Have a nice day all!

Tasha, you will get through it. It is so hard when your spouse is away. When my hubby was in Argentina, I didn't really sleep for 3 weeks. T'was very difficult. :(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

awwww sweety i am sorry I can't imagine being away from my husband once i got him here. I think even when i have to go pee i'll want him with me :)

take care and you know i am always here for you..pm me any time :luv:

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I'm going back to bed. :sleepy:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

soooooo had some pains in my chest yesterday... the doc asked me if I was under stress these days :) i didn't realize how much until she asked me so while i am telling her what's stressing me out (needed way more than a 20 min appointment) she finally raised her hands and gave me a prescription....... went home to find out what it was i was supposed to take for 4 days 4 times a day... muscle relaxers??? strange isnt' it???

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
Happy Caturday (not sure what this is about) Anyone wanna explain to the newbie????? HEHE

Brittany

Ha ha! :rofl: its cuz so far from what I have seen, everyone here seems to like---No, LOVE cats... Not sure what it exactly goes back to... but I for one love doggies a lil more! I think its great to have pets of any kind... hubby isn't too sure about our dog-he's rather afraid of the idea, since there they are for protection... funny thing is... she's a pomeranian mix, and soooo... is about 6" tall and probably 12"long- she's my substitute cat! LOL!!! Hope that helps! LOL~

April 29, 2008-met Amin- the man of my dreams&love of my life! May 29,2008- flew to Jordan June 1, 2008-started the long CRAZY process of standing in line, waiting for stamps, and being sent from one office to another only to pay another fee and find another line! June 3,2008-The HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE! June 11, 2008- Returned home,started paperwork.June 30, 2008-Sent off I-130 pkt to Chicago.July 3, 2008-I-130 pkt received, fwd to CSC.August 4, 2008-NOA #1 August 11, 2008-Sent in I-129F pkt to CSC.August 18, 2008-NOA#2*APPROVED*September 4, 2008-NVC printed AOS instructions-(mailed Sept. 8) September 13, 2008-Rec'd AOS Bill in the mail.[/i] September 15, 2008-Used online payment option.-October 14, 2008-Sent off AOS packet with joint sponsor info.-rec'd@NVC Oct 15. October 30,2008-Got RFENovember 12, 2008-Priority to NVC,BIOGRAPH/Certs!Here we go![/b]November 19,2008RFE!#######!-overnite Nov 25-3 December, 2008-CASE COMPLETE NVC!INTERVIEW FEB 18TH-Approved!!!February 28,2009 HUBBY ARRIVED ON SATURDAY FEBRUARY 28TH, 2009---LIFE HAS JUST BEGUN!!!!ALHAMDULALLAH!

Timeline
soooooo had some pains in my chest yesterday... the doc asked me if I was under stress these days :) i didn't realize how much until she asked me so while i am telling her what's stressing me out (needed way more than a 20 min appointment) she finally raised her hands and gave me a prescription....... went home to find out what it was i was supposed to take for 4 days 4 times a day... muscle relaxers??? strange isnt' it???

WELLLLLLL, your brain is a muscle right... lol! Maybe your heart needs a lil relaxing too! Get that man here! UGH-- Take care of yourself Rajaa! We're all pullin' for a full recovery from the stress and anxiety involved in getting your SO here in a timely manner! -- NOW if only HE would put some hussle in his bussle! LOL! Have a great weekend!

-Amy

April 29, 2008-met Amin- the man of my dreams&love of my life! May 29,2008- flew to Jordan June 1, 2008-started the long CRAZY process of standing in line, waiting for stamps, and being sent from one office to another only to pay another fee and find another line! June 3,2008-The HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE! June 11, 2008- Returned home,started paperwork.June 30, 2008-Sent off I-130 pkt to Chicago.July 3, 2008-I-130 pkt received, fwd to CSC.August 4, 2008-NOA #1 August 11, 2008-Sent in I-129F pkt to CSC.August 18, 2008-NOA#2*APPROVED*September 4, 2008-NVC printed AOS instructions-(mailed Sept. 8) September 13, 2008-Rec'd AOS Bill in the mail.[/i] September 15, 2008-Used online payment option.-October 14, 2008-Sent off AOS packet with joint sponsor info.-rec'd@NVC Oct 15. October 30,2008-Got RFENovember 12, 2008-Priority to NVC,BIOGRAPH/Certs!Here we go![/b]November 19,2008RFE!#######!-overnite Nov 25-3 December, 2008-CASE COMPLETE NVC!INTERVIEW FEB 18TH-Approved!!!February 28,2009 HUBBY ARRIVED ON SATURDAY FEBRUARY 28TH, 2009---LIFE HAS JUST BEGUN!!!!ALHAMDULALLAH!

Timeline

awwww sweety i am sorry I can't imagine being away from my husband once i got him here. I think even when i have to go pee i'll want him with me :)

take care and you know i am always here for you..pm me any time :luv:

Same here girlie! We are here for ya... just chime in and pms are welcome... I know I have been kind of a dabbler, but I really have grown to love all y'all! Take care and let us know if we can help! Talk to you soon!--- I totally agree Rajaa! I don't care where I go once he is here-- I want him with me forever! -- I would be in the same place sweety!

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

good morning and happy Caturday all :)

Zee, I love that pic

Tasha - I know it seems bad right now but in all likelihood it wont be awful once he's gone. My husband has gone on extended trips (more than a month) twice now and although I dreaded it, it gave me time to do some 'alone' things with my older kid and do things like lay in bed and drink coffee on a saturday morning instead of get up and make waffles for everyone (which is what I am doing now...) Try to think of it as a little mini-vacation for yourself and maybe do some things you dont get a chance to do when he is here...

100_1297-1.jpg100_1319-1.jpg

I know, I know, I've posted these before but they crack me up.

Edited by sara535

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Don't lose it!! Leave him with good thoughts of you before he leaves.

My husband is working out of state. When he left end of October - I was a crying ######. Then our phone conversations weren't good. It was tough, and venting to a friend or a journal is better than acting out. When he left two days ago, after a good 2 holiday weeks together, I was much better. I didn't want to repeat October.

And Tasha, your cute son needs a strong, happy mommy!!

Happy Saturday everyone!!

Timeline

Thanks ARALB I told my husby and he told me to "be calm" lol ohhhhhh if that's all i needed to do :wacko: but can't drive on these things so not sure how i can take them 4 times a day and get to work and back safely.... oh well my mother said he needs to get here too maybe it's just over time i don't know but will try to take it easy these couple of days off.

take care all... I don't think it helped my Col. came into my work asking me back even reserves helped much either yesterday.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline
1197918768-23405-CaturdayNightFever.jpg

caturday1-1.jpg

Hang in there Tasha, I am here if you need someone to chat with and I also have good links to things on the web that are time consuming and interesting, good articles, stupid games that can keep you busy. One thing I do as a rule when I am alone is DON'T READ TRUE CRIME, if you want to sleep at night. :wacko:

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline
good morning and happy Caturday all :)

Zee, I love that pic

Tasha - I know it seems bad right now but in all likelihood it wont be awful once he's gone. My husband has gone on extended trips (more than a month) twice now and although I dreaded it, it gave me time to do some 'alone' things with my older kid and do things like lay in bed and drink coffee on a saturday morning instead of get up and make waffles for everyone (which is what I am doing now...) Try to think of it as a little mini-vacation for yourself and maybe do some things you dont get a chance to do when he is here...

100_1297-1.jpg100_1319-1.jpg

I know, I know, I've posted these before but they crack me up.

Awwwww I love cat-and-baby pics, and I missed those two before. Your kitteh looks so much like my darling first cat, Claudia.

I'm the USC.

11/05/2007........Conditional permanent residency effective date.

01/10/2008........Two-year green card in hand.

08/08/2009........Our son was born <3

08/08/2009........Filed for removal of conditions.

12/16/2009........ROC was approved.

11/05/2010........Eligible for Naturalization.

03/01/2011........Separated.

11/05/2012........Eligible for Naturalization.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Morning Mena!!! Its still snowing here blah- i wish it would go away forever!

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.