panamania79

A question for Brazilians

36 posts in this topic

wow, i am stupid..i thought this was a thread on algebra ..and had a used text book for sale..nevermind....

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

Probably the reason why it says Brazil is that many times things are manufactured in Argentina (as they're one of the most industrialized/manufacturing nations in South America) but labels will reflect the country where it is shipped to for contact information. Furthermore, after reading their website - www.algabo.com - they make lots of generics for major chains throughout S.A. like WalMart, Carrefour (humongous store in Arg), Leader Price, and Dia%.

I saw ALGABO when I was living in Argentina in 2007. Ask Carolina, you know JVKn'CVO she might know of where to buy some or if someone is going to Arg soon. My mother-in-law is coming in a few months - pm me and I can ask her if she finds it, could she buy some for you and I'll ship it to you when she gets here.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Wife is adapting quite well to American products, we found a beauty shop supply store in Wausaw with a very good staff, she does tell them what she wants to do, and they make recommendations, for the most part, she has been very satisfied.

She is unfamiliar with our general policy, guaranteed or return for a full refund, ha, I relish in returning #######, but had to train her to save her receipts, she was frightened to do this, so it was my job. But after living her for over five years ago, she finally returned something on her own, said it was fun. In her country, once you buy something it's yours.

Not quite true with prescription drugs, and doctors never hit it right, so trained her to ask for samples that works most of the time, clinic is loaded with samples, but if they don't have any, just tell the pharmacists, this is new medication to me and only want to try a few pills, no one has objected to that once.

With the downgrading and almost disappearance of out FTC, a buyer has to protect themselves, a treat to small claims court always works, and can guarantee to the seller, he won't only be hit for the full refund, but the court costs and consequential damages as well. Been on both side of this fence.

I just googled and it is apparently an Argentinian company. Cannot find an online retailer though :(

Try virgin coconut oil hermana. Works like a charm.

####### is a virgin coconut?

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Filed: Timeline
Probably the reason why it says Brazil is that many times things are manufactured in Argentina (as they're one of the most industrialized/manufacturing nations in South America) but labels will reflect the country where it is shipped to for contact information. Furthermore, after reading their website - www.algabo.com - they make lots of generics for major chains throughout S.A. like WalMart, Carrefour (humongous store in Arg), Leader Price, and Dia%.

I saw ALGABO when I was living in Argentina in 2007. Ask Carolina, you know JVKn'CVO she might know of where to buy some or if someone is going to Arg soon. My mother-in-law is coming in a few months - pm me and I can ask her if she finds it, could she buy some for you and I'll ship it to you when she gets here.

I wantzzz some :blush:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I just googled and it is apparently an Argentinian company. Cannot find an online retailer though :(

one that hasn't been drilled?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline

I have one that I will sell, but it won't be cheap.

#######?? Fvcking virgin coconuts is the new thing???? :rofl:

#######?? Fvcking virgin coconuts is the new thing???? :rofl:

You didn't know?

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

I cant think of anything better than bustin a virgin coconut, Then straightening my hair with it. Does it mean if I put ####### coconut juice in my hair it will make it curl?

How bout virgin armidillo sh!t facials :devil:

Edited by ={Rogue}=

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

― Andrew Wilkow

Mark, you are a freak.

Its Marc! If you dont stop spelling it wrong, Im gonna start callin you Leonard :lol: Oh and thanks for the compliment.

Edited by ={Rogue}=

― Andrew Wilkow

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
Mark, you are a freak.

Its Marc! If you dont stop spelling it wrong, Im gonna start callin you Leonard :lol: Oh and thanks for the compliment.

Roman chariot axle wheel grease also works, but again, make sure it's virgin. Apply it thick, and comb your hair with a hand craved wooden comb, it will be and stay straight for months. If it curls, just slap on more Roman chariot axle wheel grease.