sardes

December approvals did you get your interview date?

18 posts in this topic

Filed: P-2 Visa Country: Switzerland
Timeline

Hi,

Our both I-129F and I-130 were approved on the December 2nd. We are going with K-3. K-3 file was forwarded to the US Embassy in my country on the December 8th by NVC. But I still haven't heard anything from the Embassy. I called them yesterdays all they said they were closed because of the holidays and when they review the files they will inform us. I am wondering what the other december approvals are doing.... Did you prepare all your documens and forms?

Good luck to everyone!

"The truth is, you never know how strong your relationship is until it's tested. All too often, the stress of a crisis can pull a couple apart. But when you do make it through in one piece, you might just find yourselves tighter than ever."

Hi Sardes,

I am just like you waiting.... I hope I get my package 3 today. Other Embassy are letting their people mail in their info but the two of us have it hard we have to wait on them. The only thing I keep reminding myself is that It is only going to take another 2-3 month for the most and we will be with our Husbands, Chin up girl and don't give up :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hello!

I didnt get my interview date too, but I called last monday to my consulate and they told me that if I call next friday, they will already have the date.

I hope sooo...until there...I cant sleep so well, even eat....I am sooo anxious! Good luck for us, and hope that our dates will be sooo near!

Hello!

I didnt get my interview date too, but I called last monday to my consulate and they told me that if I call next friday, they will already have the date.

I hope sooo...until there...I cant sleep so well, even eat....I am sooo anxious! Good luck for us, and hope that our dates will be sooo near!

Hi, Did you get your package 3? I am guessing you did. Because from what others have said after you mail in your package 3, then they set up your interview. Or am I wrong?????

Timeline

Yes. I was going to ask the same thing. First you have to send the package 3 then they'll send you package 4 which contains your interview date and the check list (medical examination etc.) that you need to prepare for your interview!

You are right Mrs.Rhoades..the long wait is almost over..just a couple of months left..we need to be a little more patient.. I read something the other day which says "The truth is, you never know how strong your relationship is until it's tested. All too often, the stress of a crisis can pull a couple apart. But when you do make it through in one piece, you might just find yourselves tighter than ever." We are making it in one piece and we'll never get apart from our spouses when this process is over!

Hello!

Hi, Did you get your package 3? I am guessing you did. Because from what others have said after you mail in your package 3, then they set up your interview. Or am I wrong?????

"The truth is, you never know how strong your relationship is until it's tested. All too often, the stress of a crisis can pull a couple apart. But when you do make it through in one piece, you might just find yourselves tighter than ever."

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
Hi,

Our both I-129F and I-130 were approved on the December 2nd. We are going with K-3. K-3 file was forwarded to the US Embassy in my country on the December 8th by NVC. But I still haven't heard anything from the Embassy. I called them yesterdays all they said they were closed because of the holidays and when they review the files they will inform us. I am wondering what the other december approvals are doing.... Did you prepare all your documens and forms?

Good luck to everyone!

On a side note.. NVC forwarded your packet that fast? We were approved on 12/31/8, and NVC still has no record. Maybe I need to talk to a live person. ??

Lisa

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

First of all, happy new year to everyone! Lisa, congratz on yr approval. and also congratz to all those approved in the time I didnt visit visa journey.

Lisa, our case got in the system in few days, so u shouldnt be worried. 1st-4th were non business days, so u can calculate starting with 5th. should get news anytime now. but yes, talking to a living person is usualy better. NVC operators are way nicer than USCIS ppl.

we have another problem now. my husband's bags with all our original papers were lost between planes (he took one of my cats home with him, so he couldnt get any other handbag in plane). we hope will be found, otherwise will slow us down by a lot. eh, got used to hope, so won't stop now.

enjoy life,

Andreea

met Lee: sept 2005

married here: 23 feb 2008

I 130 sent :16 march 2008

I 130 NOA1: 20 march 2008

I 129F sent: 11 april 2008

I 129F NOA1: 11 april 2008

I 130 and I 129F NOA2: 12 dec 2008

NVC process:

NVC received and assigned case number for both: 18 dec 2008

(break in the process- Lee comes to spend holidays here 22 dec-5th jan 2009)

DS 3032 generated :? ?

DS 3032 sent : 26 dec 2008 (friend sends it, based on how fast Ds-3032 was generated for Sracastillo and others who had same NOA2 date as me-risky, but worked)

received AOS package and IIN number in mail : 29 dec 2008 (same friend picks up mail and sends us the IIN)

pay the AOS bill online: 29 dec 2008

AOS shows as PAID: 30 dec 2008

my husband goes back and bags with our papers get lost : 5th jan 2009

package IV fee bill generated and paid online: 7th jan 2009

recieved bags and papers: 9th jan 2009

sent AOS package: 9th jan 2009

package IV bill shows PAID and sending package IV : 12 jan 2009

case complete: jan 20th

interview march 30th 2009

I129F

NVC mails I129F package to bucharest embasy

up to this day, no package received at embasy here -one more reason to prove in my case I129F was just useless

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Thanks Andreea!

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Timeline

NVC still has no record of our K-3 too. Don't trust the operator.. Talk to a real person at NVC..They will help you. Also you can ask to the US Embassy in your country.. I am sure they have your file by now.

Hi,

Good luck to everyone!

On a side note.. NVC forwarded your packet that fast? We were approved on 12/31/8, and NVC still has no record. Maybe I need to talk to a live person. ??

Lisa

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi.

We got a Feb 26 interview date for K-3. Still waiting for CR-1 interview date.

CR-1

I-130 NOA 1- 3/20/08

I-I30 touched- 3/26/08

I-130 APPROVED NOA2- 12/11/08

Assigned NVC Case Number- 12/15/08

Generate DS-3032- NA

Generate AOS Bill- 12/18/08

E-mail DS-3032- NA

Mail Hard Copy DS-3032- NA

NVC Accept DS-3032- NA

AOS Bill Marked 'Paid'- 12/31/08

Generate IV Bill- 12/18/08

IV Bill Marked "Paid"- 12/31/08

Send AOS Package- 12/31/08

Send IV Pacakge- 12/31/08

NVC Receive AOS Package- 1/2/09

NVC Receive IV Package- 1/2/09

NVC Case Complete- 1/22/09

Wife Completes Medical- 2/7/09

NVC Schedules CR-1 Case- 2/10/09

Wife Submits documents for K-3 Interview- 2/12/09

NVC Sends Case to Mumbai Consulate- 2/18/09

Case arrives in Mumbai- 2/23/09

Consulate confirms willingness to issue CR-1 on K-3 interview date- 2/23/09

Original K-3 interview, but APPROVED for CR-1 as file arrived in time!!- 2/26/09

Original CR-1 Interview, assumed to be cancelled as not necessary- 3/5/09

POE- New York- 3/7/09

K-3

I-129F NOA 1- 4/11/08

I-129F touched- 5/14/08

I-129F APPROVED NOA2- 12/11/08

I-129F Assigned NVC Case Number- 12/15/08

NVC Send Case to Mumbai Consulate- 12/17/08

Consulate Receives Case- 12/20/08

Consulate Send Packet 3- 12/22/08

Wife Send Packet 3 to Consulate- 12/25/08

Consulate Receive Packet 3- 1/2/09

Consulate Schedules Interview, sends Packet 4- 1/2/09

Wife Receives Packet 4, K-3 Leg Complete- 1/13/09

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
Hello!

Carol!!!!!

I hope you will know your interview date in this friday!!!!! It will be awesome, now you can plan our life!!!!

We are working in our CR1, we received our case number yesterday Woooooo....

So, not yet about my interview and I`ll need to send some documents to my hubby.

Lucky for all :)

Jessica :star:

WOW!!!! My husband just called the US Embassy in Trinidad and had it out with 3 ladies who work in the Imagration department. He called them from Iraq and asked why after 15 days they can't give me a copy of the package 3. They still want us to wait untill next week before they make another copy, the one they mailed out got lost or something?!??!?

He also told them He did not like them being rude to me, and telling me "not to call back this week call back at the end of next week".

I am sooooooooo happy he did that but I am hoping they don't hold this agains us, We just want to be together. Sometimes I think they just treat us like a cass number and not people how have feelings and hurt because we are appart from our love ones.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
NVC still has no record of our K-3 too. Don't trust the operator.. Talk to a real person at NVC..They will help you. Also you can ask to the US Embassy in your country.. I am sure they have your file by now.

Hi,

Good luck to everyone!

WE WERE APPROVED ON DECEMBER 23 AND THEY SAY THEY HAVE NOT RECEIVED OUR FILES FROM THE USCIS YET???? THEY SAY IT CAN TAKE 1-2 MONTHS TOMMY & NOY

Lisa

youtube.com/watch?v=PY45DkaP9Ls

Timeline

Hi guys,

Our K-3 file was forwarded to my country on the December 8t. The Embassy has no record yet.. I think they have our K-3 but just haven't uploaded in the system yet. ( The embassy was closed because of the holidays).. They said I don't need to wait for the mail..Once they put the file in the system I can send all the documents which are already on the website. I am hoping to send them next week. These are below my husband and I prepared. Do you think is there anything else we forgot??? Papers should be nearly the same for all of us.. Thanks!!!

I've prepared;

1- Police certificate

2- Full copy of my passport

3- Translation of the marriage certificate

4- Original birth certificate and its translation

5- 2 photos

6- DS-230 Part I and Part II

7- DS-156

My husband will send me these;

1- 2007 tax returns

2- 2007 W-2

3- Signed letter from his employer.. listing job title, start date, salary, the status (full time) of his position

4- Bank and other financial statements.. (my husbands income is above the poverty line, so we don't need this)

5- 3 most recent pay stubs

6- Copy of NOA2

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.