sardes

December approvals did you get your interview date?

18 posts in this topic

Filed: P-2 Visa Country: Switzerland
Timeline

wow!! Congratulations!!! I got my package 3 via e-mail.. now waiting my husband to send me his documents..then I'll send all the documents to the embassy..hope to get the interview date in february too..

"The truth is, you never know how strong your relationship is until it's tested. All too often, the stress of a crisis can pull a couple apart. But when you do make it through in one piece, you might just find yourselves tighter than ever."

Hi,

So today is 30 days since I was approved, 17 days since US Embassy sent out my k3 package. I was told to wait on the package. If any one can tell me what you have to return from the k3 package to the Embassy. I am willing to risk it and send in the info they need to set up my interview date. I would be so thankful, Please help me.

Filed: P-2 Visa Country: Switzerland
Timeline

Hi,

I got the package 3 via e-mail. They wanted the exact documents that are on the website.. I wish i asked my husband to send his papers earlier.. anyways..just a few days later i can send all to the embassy..

p.s.Keep the copies of everything that you send to the embassy..and when you go to the interview take them with you.

These are I've prepared;

1- Police certificate

2- Full copy of my passport

3- The original marriage certificate and its copy (I got translated it before i got the package, so i will also send the translation)

4- Original birth certificate and its translation

5- 2 photos

6- DS-230 Part I

7- DS-156

My husband is sending me these

1- 2007 tax returns

2- 2007 W-2

3- Signed letter from his employer.. listing job title, start date, salary, the status (full time) of his position

4- 3 most recent pay stubs

5- the copy of NOA2

"The truth is, you never know how strong your relationship is until it's tested. All too often, the stress of a crisis can pull a couple apart. But when you do make it through in one piece, you might just find yourselves tighter than ever."

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.