khmerguy

January '09 Vermont K-1 Filers

597 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Well people... a new month and still waiting... this is so emotionally draining... :whistle::cry::clock:

Boy, do I hear that!!! I wonder if they have any clue how emotionally draining it is for all of us who are simply wanting to be with the one we truly love! ? And their the ones holding everything up!

I dont really think they care about that. They are just there getting a paycheck. So as long as they are meeting their numbers enough to keep their job thats all that matters to them.

On another note, I tried to go into the website to check my status, when I click on "case status online" I keep getting the internet explorer blank page error. Does this mean they are updating or is that my wishful thinking?

K1 Journey:

Filed: 2009-01-12... USCIS Approved: 2009-06-05... 1st Interview/Admin Review: 2009-09-09...2nd Interview/Approved: 2010-01-27

AOS Journey:

Filed: 2010-05-20... Interview: 2010-11-30... Approved: 2010-12-03... Card Rcvd: 2010-12-18...

Whew! Done!.... Well, for the next two years anyway...

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
Well people... a new month and still waiting... this is so emotionally draining... :whistle::cry::clock:

Boy, do I hear that!!! I wonder if they have any clue how emotionally draining it is for all of us who are simply wanting to be with the one we truly love! ? And their the ones holding everything up!

I dont really think they care about that. They are just there getting a paycheck. So as long as they are meeting their numbers enough to keep their job thats all that matters to them.

On another note, I tried to go into the website to check my status, when I click on "case status online" I keep getting the internet explorer blank page error. Does this mean they are updating or is that my wishful thinking?

This has never happened to me but I use firefox. I say try firefox lol way better (in my opinion anyways)

I-751 file: 11/07/11

NOA1 date: 11/10/11

Biometrics: 11/30/11

Approval: 08/17/12

Hold what you got and maintain.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I use Firefox. I also noticed this morning that I couldn't get to the USCIS website to login. Let me try again...

I was able to get to the login screen now. Probably just a temporary server problem.

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/login.jsp

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: Other Country: Japan
Timeline

My hear goes out to everyone going thru and feeling what i am feeling. I just wish they would hurry up and process those approvals. you always hear about the government dragging their feet on paperwork. you would think they have it streamlined enough to process the cases/NOA2's. Thank GOD for the internet and phone cards! i would have lost my mind by now if not for that but all the same I want this waiting ordeal over. it is draining every single day! i actually feel a little jealous when i see couples holding hands or just being together when my love cant be here with me. And its out of our control- to a degree. we have no choice but to wait. if there was something we could do- it would be done and im sure everyone going thru this feels the same way about that. anyway, still waiting for NOA2 after the request for a waiver. any other Vermont/VSC Jan K-1 filers have to do a waiver? anyone heard anything back? if so, what was the timeframe on them getting back to you?

Timeline
My hear goes out to everyone going thru and feeling what i am feeling. I just wish they would hurry up and process those approvals. you always hear about the government dragging their feet on paperwork. you would think they have it streamlined enough to process the cases/NOA2's. Thank GOD for the internet and phone cards! i would have lost my mind by now if not for that but all the same I want this waiting ordeal over. it is draining every single day! i actually feel a little jealous when i see couples holding hands or just being together when my love cant be here with me. And its out of our control- to a degree. we have no choice but to wait. if there was something we could do- it would be done and im sure everyone going thru this feels the same way about that. anyway, still waiting for NOA2 after the request for a waiver. any other Vermont/VSC Jan K-1 filers have to do a waiver? anyone heard anything back? if so, what was the timeframe on them getting back to you?

I know! When I see people being romantic (whether in life, tv, movies), I miss my SO even more. I'm hoping our NOA2 comes before I visit him in 2 weeks.

November 19, 2007 - Met

Timeline
here comes another week....lets go VSC keep them jan approvals comming

And the November & December approvals! :yes:

November 19, 2007 - Met

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline

Hey, I never noticed this January '09 Vermont group. I was looking for one a few days ago and couldn't find it. Nice to talk to some people going through the same experience. I got my NOA1 Jan. 29th.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Anyone else notice on Igor's list that there were no approvals from Friday 5/1? Just strange, they were moving so good all week and then nothing. I wonder if they were working Friday...hmmm, oh well, let's hope this week goes well too! Good luck to all!

***Our personal time line***

04/27/2008 ~ We met

01/23/2009 ~ Sent I-129F

05/23/2009 ~ I-129F approved

07/09/2009 ~ His interview in Casa

07/24/2009 ~ Received Visa

08/12/2009 ~ Arrived in US!

09/25/2009 ~ Married!

10/30/2009 ~ Mailed AOS/EAD/AP

11/23/2009 ~ Received Biometrics appointment letter

12/08/2009 ~ Biometrics appointment

01/06/2010 ~ AOS case transferred to CSC (California Service Center)

01/07/2010 ~ AP approved

01/19/2010 ~ Recv'd Work Auth card in mail

02/24/2010 ~ AOS approved and card production began

03/01/2010 ~ Received Green Card in the mail

♥A man is not where he lives, but where he loves.♥ - Latin proverb-

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
Anyone else notice on Igor's list that there were no approvals from Friday 5/1? Just strange, they were moving so good all week and then nothing. I wonder if they were working Friday...hmmm, oh well, let's hope this week goes well too! Good luck to all!

I definitely noticed because I've only just become obsessive. I was fine thinking my NOA2 wouldn't come for at least a month, until I saw people who applied after me got approved. Now I cannot stop checking my email, this website, or the USCIS site. It's making the days pass a lot slower...:(

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I definitely noticed because I've only just become obsessive. I was fine thinking my NOA2 wouldn't come for at least a month, until I saw people who applied after me got approved. Now I cannot stop checking my email, this website, or the USCIS site. It's making the days pass a lot slower...:(

Yes, I agree, but our day is coming!! Just try to be patient, lol. I have been obsessive too so I totally understand you.

***Our personal time line***

04/27/2008 ~ We met

01/23/2009 ~ Sent I-129F

05/23/2009 ~ I-129F approved

07/09/2009 ~ His interview in Casa

07/24/2009 ~ Received Visa

08/12/2009 ~ Arrived in US!

09/25/2009 ~ Married!

10/30/2009 ~ Mailed AOS/EAD/AP

11/23/2009 ~ Received Biometrics appointment letter

12/08/2009 ~ Biometrics appointment

01/06/2010 ~ AOS case transferred to CSC (California Service Center)

01/07/2010 ~ AP approved

01/19/2010 ~ Recv'd Work Auth card in mail

02/24/2010 ~ AOS approved and card production began

03/01/2010 ~ Received Green Card in the mail

♥A man is not where he lives, but where he loves.♥ - Latin proverb-

Filed: Other Country: Japan
Timeline
here comes another week....lets go VSC keep them jan approvals comming

And the November & December approvals! :yes:

i kinda get the feeling we would have the NOA2 by now if it hadnt been for the fact i had to do a RFE -request for a waiver. but its possible that it would take this long anyway. ITS THE NOT KNOWING THAT IS SO FRUSTRATING! :wacko: at this point, im not even worried about the AOS stuff after she gets here, the first step is to just get her here! i've thought of contacting my congressman to see if that can get the ball rolling a little quicker, but i was told to save that card as a last resort and not use it until 6 months have passed. we are at month four now. i cant tell you how frustrating the waiting is :bonk: - i dont need to- you are going thru the same thing! we last saw each other Valentines Day weekend and im going again to see her in 2 1/2 weeks. We decided we had to see each other at least every 2 or 3 months if possible. Luckily we are not worlds apart- Texas isnt so far from the caribbean. it would be much harder if she lived in ..say India- no way could i go see her for a weekend if she lived there.. anyway, back to the subject :ot2: - have any Jan '09 Vermont filers had to a request for a waiver? im trying to find out if you had to do one, if and when you got a response back. And was the response the NOA2 or something else?

Timeline
... Texas isnt so far from the caribbean. it would be much harder if she lived in ..say India- no way could i go see her for a weekend if she lived there..

Yup! My SO is in Jamaica too, and I'm mainly limited in my visits by the amount of vacation I get from work, not from the distance. My heart really goes out to those who aren't close enough to visit every few months. And I hope the ones who are REALLY close appreciate their good fortune.

November 19, 2007 - Met

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Im in the obsessed club with you guys... I check it all the time... Come on Vermont, give us some relief please..... :help:

K1 Journey:

Filed: 2009-01-12... USCIS Approved: 2009-06-05... 1st Interview/Admin Review: 2009-09-09...2nd Interview/Approved: 2010-01-27

AOS Journey:

Filed: 2010-05-20... Interview: 2010-11-30... Approved: 2010-12-03... Card Rcvd: 2010-12-18...

Whew! Done!.... Well, for the next two years anyway...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.