January First Week

63 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
I am just wondering about Narina....What happened to Narina then?

Good morning darlings. Well, it's morning and pretty damn sad actually. Today I go back home to the US. :(

Well I'm wondering now if I have a paper NOA2 in my mailbox. I'm getting excited at the idea!

The reason I was thinking we might be late in our appoval is because we filed the 129-F almost 6 weeks after our I-130. It was so stupid. They made us do each application separately and due to my job schedule and the lawyer's schedule, it was delayed by that much. So we'll see.

Sonia, didn't you mention something about a K-3 party in real life? A get together? I would love that. I think I may have even talked to Lisa about it.

Inshallah, once my husband gets here, I'm planning a HUGE party. I have had the idea for a long time now. Even my family is excited about it, having also waited for his arrival. I have one aunt that already planned the menu LOOOOL So I think we should plan something for our K-3 family here. Maybe in the late summer or fall so that it gives time for people to get their spouses over. I will be happy to host it. I can take 50-60 people comfortably...75 if I move some furniture around and open all my guest rooms and put in extra chairs. My family will take up about 20 of those spots and my friends, probably another 30 who will actually be able to make it. What do you all think of the idea?

Narina, don't worry your approval should be coming along shortly. This week is not over yet and VSC seems to be issuing aprovals by I 130 NOA1.

After all the immigration stress, we definitely need to party

*k3 Visa*

08-10-2008: NOA1

03-05-2009: NOA2

05-18-2009: K3 visa approved (Mumbai Consulate)

05-22-2009: POE LAX

*IR Visa*

07-10-2008: NOA1

03-05-2009: NOA2

08-13-2009: IR1 visa approved (Montreal, Canada)

08-15-2009: POE LAX

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Aruba
Timeline

Hi Everyone

Greeting From Aruba

Happy New Year For Every one

and yeah I am Also waiting for a new year present a NOA2 or a late Anniversary Present

both would be nice

Our 1st anniversary Civil wedding was on the 4th so here is for hoping for some good news soon, as soon as yesterday

an1cCnE0f--0410MDAwMTg3NHN8MDAwMDEzZGF8Q2l2aWwgTWFycmllZA.gifas1cCx0-M3-0410MDM3ODEwc3wzNzcyNHN8Q2h1cmNoIFdlZGRpbmc.gif

an1cCsA-M000410MzAwMjY1MGp8NDc0Mjk2bGF8U3RhcnRlZCBWaXNhIFByb2Nlc3M.gif

03/02 Received NVC

04/02 Case Number

05/02 DS-3032 Gen

06/02 DS-3032 email

09/02 Received DS-3032&I-864 Bill

10/02 Pay I-864

11/02 AOS bill PAID

11/02 IV Bill Gen

11/02 Pay IV

11/02 IV Bill PAID

26/02 Mail AOS&IV Package

Stuck at NVC :-(

10/3 Medical PASSED!

11/3 AVR states IV paid (1 month after it got paid)

K-3:

04/02 At NVC

05/02 Left NVC

At Embassy, DHL 9 FEB

19/02 Embassy gave me apt for K-3

31/03 Interview Date

K-3 In HAND!!!!!

04/04/09 POE: ARUBA

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Good morning darlings. Well, it's morning and pretty damn sad actually. Today I go back home to the US. :(

Well I'm wondering now if I have a paper NOA2 in my mailbox. I'm getting excited at the idea!

The reason I was thinking we might be late in our appoval is because we filed the 129-F almost 6 weeks after our I-130. It was so stupid. They made us do each application separately and due to my job schedule and the lawyer's schedule, it was delayed by that much. So we'll see.

Sonia, didn't you mention something about a K-3 party in real life? A get together? I would love that. I think I may have even talked to Lisa about it.

Inshallah, once my husband gets here, I'm planning a HUGE party. I have had the idea for a long time now. Even my family is excited about it, having also waited for his arrival. I have one aunt that already planned the menu LOOOOL So I think we should plan something for our K-3 family here. Maybe in the late summer or fall so that it gives time for people to get their spouses over. I will be happy to host it. I can take 50-60 people comfortably...75 if I move some furniture around and open all my guest rooms and put in extra chairs. My family will take up about 20 of those spots and my friends, probably another 30 who will actually be able to make it. What do you all think of the idea?

I hope you do come home to the good news! We still havent received our hardcopies of the NOA2's so, maybe you should call..like a couple others did :)

We did talk about a party, and im all for it! they have meet ups all the time..why not a k3 meetup?

I hope you have/had a safe trip.

I got some good news today btw...a got a big fat raise out of the blue.. the company i left to come to this one(the competition) isnt doing so well since i left and my boss said..we dont want them coming after you and taking you away :lol: gotta love that!

ok, back to approvals...

It's only tuesday and we have 5(?) so far..keep 'em coming VSC!

Lisa

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
thats 5 approvals from VSC today.

DorieG2008

cris11

waithatter

Angkano

syedmeesam

2 approvals today so far plus 1 from yesterday who did not post until today

alram

RJG2008

savar (approved yesterday)

Happy to have at least a trickle of approvals showing that VSC is working although still hoping for that flood of approvals soon ... Congratulations to everyone approved !

Deepak

06/12/09 - POE at Newark (K3)

07/01/09 - I-485 and I-765 mailed

07/06/09 - USCIS received (date on NOA1)

07/13/09 - NOA1 received for both I-485 and I-765 !

08/08/09 - Biometric appointment

08/25/09 - AOS interview letter notice date

09/24/09 - AOS interview

10/03/09 - Received GC !!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Aruba
Timeline

DorieG2008

cris11

waithatter

Angkano

syedmeesam

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p-9...Rqfdg&gid=3

I sure would like to celebrate with my wife this week......com'on VSC.......

Hi Is there anyway i can be added to the list?

Thanks

And congratulations to all that got approved, hoping it's my turn soon

an1cCnE0f--0410MDAwMTg3NHN8MDAwMDEzZGF8Q2l2aWwgTWFycmllZA.gifas1cCx0-M3-0410MDM3ODEwc3wzNzcyNHN8Q2h1cmNoIFdlZGRpbmc.gif

an1cCsA-M000410MzAwMjY1MGp8NDc0Mjk2bGF8U3RhcnRlZCBWaXNhIFByb2Nlc3M.gif

03/02 Received NVC

04/02 Case Number

05/02 DS-3032 Gen

06/02 DS-3032 email

09/02 Received DS-3032&I-864 Bill

10/02 Pay I-864

11/02 AOS bill PAID

11/02 IV Bill Gen

11/02 Pay IV

11/02 IV Bill PAID

26/02 Mail AOS&IV Package

Stuck at NVC :-(

10/3 Medical PASSED!

11/3 AVR states IV paid (1 month after it got paid)

K-3:

04/02 At NVC

05/02 Left NVC

At Embassy, DHL 9 FEB

19/02 Embassy gave me apt for K-3

31/03 Interview Date

K-3 In HAND!!!!!

04/04/09 POE: ARUBA

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline

DorieG2008

cris11

waithatter

Angkano

syedmeesam

2 approvals today so far plus 1 from yesterday who did not post until today

alram

RJG2008

savar (approved yesterday)

Happy to have at least a trickle of approvals showing that VSC is working although still hoping for that flood of approvals soon ... Congratulations to everyone approved !

Deepak

Thanks Deepak.

Yes we were approved yesterday (6th Jan 2009). I had posted information regarding my approval in a separate thread.

Good luck to everyone waiting for approval.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Okay, who's left over now from our usual NO touches NO approvals posters - for upto April?

I think just myself, Birchbeer, Monica and Isha, and Mamalou.

I left my little list in the office. I think we are seeing May approvals now.

I have to call them and check on the phone. Still no letter or email. I was too busy today to do it. I should have called my lawyers and made them get on the phone and check. They are so worthless!!!!!!!!!!

By the way...our NO touches and NO approvals supersitions really worked, didn't they? LOOOOOOL

And as for the party, I'm really serious about it. When we get closer to that time, I will PM people with official invitations... of course unless something happens (like a freakin AP or any other delay) and I end up moving to Europe. That's okay, then you're all invited over there LOL

Timeline

I hope you do come home to the good news! We still havent received our hardcopies of the NOA2's so, maybe you should call..like a couple others did :)

We did talk about a party, and im all for it! they have meet ups all the time..why not a k3 meetup?

I got some good news today btw...a got a big fat raise out of the blue.. the company i left to come to this one(the competition) isnt doing so well since i left and my boss said..we dont want them coming after you and taking you away :lol: gotta love that! ok, back to approvals...

Lisa

Congrats on your raise sweetie! I'm sure you deserve it! Buy something nice for yourself...like a nice sexy outfit for when your hubby gets here, since now you are so much closer to that happening!!! ;):P I now anticipate a thank you post from Yazied! LOL :whistle:

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

I got some good news today btw...a got a big fat raise out of the blue.. the company i left to come to this one(the competition) isnt doing so well since i left and my boss said..we dont want them coming after you and taking you away :lol: gotta love that! ok, back to approvals...

Lisa

Congrats on your raise sweetie! I'm sure you deserve it! Buy something nice for yourself...like a nice sexy outfit for when your hubby gets here, since now you are so much closer to that happening!!! ;):P I now anticipate a thank you post from Yazied! LOL :whistle:

this made me giggle in my seat behinde the pc in the internet cafe and its 8am now! lol lol

thanks so much

<-------------- works in cloths store ;)

A 1000 MiLeS jOuRnEy BeGiNs WiTh 1 StEp.

coollogo_com_85561955.gif

thDSC04457.jpgthcutehabibiti.jpgthDSC04482.jpgthDSC04476.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/mejwez

i spent 15 months and 13 days without my wife.... enough said

http://www.4shared.com/file/87165041/271184eb/__-__.html

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Lisa

this made me giggle in my seat behinde the pc in the internet cafe and its 8am now! lol lol

thanks so much

<-------------- works in cloths store ;)

hee! here it is :D

When are we going to do dabkeh for Narina VSC?!!?!?

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Timeline

Hello, my slowly dwindling, but still lovely, K-3 family

(LOL they are becoming the NVC K-3 family!)

Apparently, no dabkah for me today LOOOL :rolleyes:

I called the customer service center and spoke to an immigration officer (so they say) but she started reading me the February 26th line. I used the options that someone posted in another post on how to get a hold of someone, but it was not correct. I didn't get to enter my reciept number or anything. It took me to someone for application requests LOL. Then they transferred me to an officer.

When she started reading the "Your application was recieved April 23rd and is showing as pending. We are now processing Feb 26th..." I said:

"Maam, please, don't go any further. You're reading something to me that I can find on the internet myself, and that is posted information from September 2008. Now I know several people who have called VSC to check the status of their applications. They did not recieve the email updates for approval. However, once they spoke to someone in VSC their status showed as approved. They were told that the computer system was not yet updated to reflect those approvals. So I would like to speak to someone in VSC to see if that is also the case with my petition. Can I please speak to someone there?"

She said:

"I'm sorry maam, I don't have the ability to do that. To get someone at VSC on the phone? No, I don't have that ability."

So I thanked her and then hung up. I tried calling the DHS number. Keep getting the deputy's voicemail. I haven't left a message yet. I have a contact in DHS. I think I'm gonna have my mom call him and ask him to look at my stuff for me. I'm not too down about it yet. But if there is an approval on its way, I would like to know so I can start organizing all our papers and make my appointment in advance with the useless lawyers.

That is my update. More later!

Much love to my K-3 family!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

I called the customer service center and spoke to an immigration officer (so they say) but she started reading me the February 26th line. I used the options that someone posted in another post on how to get a hold of someone, but it was not correct. I didn't get to enter my reciept number or anything. It took me to someone for application requests LOL. Then they transferred me to an officer.

When she started reading the "Your application was recieved April 23rd and is showing as pending. We are now processing Feb 26th..." I said:

"Maam, please, don't go any further. You're reading something to me that I can find on the internet myself, and that is posted information from September 2008. Now I know several people who have called VSC to check the status of their applications. They did not recieve the email updates for approval. However, once they spoke to someone in VSC their status showed as approved. They were told that the computer system was not yet updated to reflect those approvals. So I would like to speak to someone in VSC to see if that is also the case with my petition. Can I please speak to someone there?"

She said:

"I'm sorry maam, I don't have the ability to do that. To get someone at VSC on the phone? No, I don't have that ability."

So I thanked her and then hung up. I tried calling the DHS number. Keep getting the deputy's voicemail. I haven't left a message yet. I have a contact in DHS. I think I'm gonna have my mom call him and ask him to look at my stuff for me. I'm not too down about it yet. But if there is an approval on its way, I would like to know so I can start organizing all our papers and make my appointment in advance with the useless lawyers.

Narina,

Here is the way to get in touch with VSC.

1-800-375-5283

Dial 1

Dial 2

Dial 1

Dial 1

Dial 3

Dial 4 this will get you over to VSC.

Hopefully this will help you.

Good luck!

Edited by waithatter

U.S. Passport

xx-xx-2012: Passport application sent

I-130 petition for Sibling

07-19-2012: Sent I-130 via Priority mail

07-23-2012: I-130 received by PHX lbx (forwarded to california)

07-23-2012: Priority date

07-30-2012: I-797 receipt received

1. CR1 [Completed: 2009/Total Days: 325]

2. ROC [Completed: 2011/Total Days: 222]

3. CITIZENSHIP [Completed: 2012/Total Days: 125]

4. US PASSPORT [Completed: 2012/Total Days: ]

Timeline

That's what I did! But when you hit #1 first, that is for applications/information or something like that, I think. I'm gonna call again. I was at work and may have not heard it correctly or didn't punch in numbers correctly.

Edited by notime4haterz

She said:

Narina,

Here is the way to get in touch with VSC.

1-800-375-5283

Dial 1

Dial 2

Dial 1

Dial 1

Dial 3

Dial 4 this will get you over to VSC.

Hopefully this will help you.

Good luck!

I tried this but after I hit the 1 2 and than 1 it says that to enter my eac number..... than it said there system is having difficulties ???

Married: 1/14/2008

I-130 Timeline

4-5-08 - I-130 Sent

4-14-08 - Date On NOA1

4-17-2008 - Recieved Hard Copy

Touches: 10/2/08

Noa2 - 1/29/09

I-129f Timeline

7-16-08 - I-129f Sent to VSC

7-17-08 - VSC recieved

8-4-08 - Date on NOA1

8-7-08 - Recieved Hard Copy

1/29/09 - Noa2

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.