dolbdolb74

I-751 Application Denied for "Fraud" suspicion. Need Help

39 posts in this topic

Also, why is the OP having such a prob saying he loves his wife....and why is he dodging the question about which country the immigrant him or her came from? if you were like this with the interviewer, i can see why it was denied

that could be semantics. or not.

im sorry, but he came on a FAMILY IMMIGRATION FORUM, and asks why he should state he loves his wife while asking WHY his conditional was denied.......BONK, he shouldve had a v8

keep it up and I will report you. You are mean. :devil:

:lol: oh bite me

:o OMG you are sooooooooooo reported.

Relax people, no Big deal,

He doesn't need to confess his love to her here, it is a little creepy that he can't say that he loves her,

the rules are clear, have to live together, so the decision is not surprising,

Well good luck

Regards,

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
Also, why is the OP having such a prob saying he loves his wife....and why is he dodging the question about which country the immigrant him or her came from? if you were like this with the interviewer, i can see why it was denied

that could be semantics. or not.

im sorry, but he came on a FAMILY IMMIGRATION FORUM, and asks why he should state he loves his wife while asking WHY his conditional was denied.......BONK, he shouldve had a v8

keep it up and I will report you. You are mean. :devil:

:lol: oh bite me

:o OMG you are sooooooooooo reported.

:rofl: nee ner nee ner neeeee ner

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Filed: Timeline
I would suspect you too if you told me that you and your wife LIKE each other, but thats just me.

I would suggest you get a lawyer

Common guys... it's just symantics. Is there anything wrong with LIKING my wife? I don't think liking someone means you don't love them. You can like someone and love them at the same time. When I was posting on here, I tried to focus on presenting the relevant facts of my case without boring everyone else with every single detail. I used "LIKE" in my post to differentiate my case from the many cases that I have read on here where the spouses hate each other and are going through or have gone through a divorce. If it matters that much, I will proclaim my love for my wife to the whole world.

I could have gone on to talk about our love for each other, our sex life, social life etc.... but how's that relevant to my post? From what I am experiencing now it is clear to me that it doesn't matter to Immigration services that you love each other and have a happy marriage. All they care about is your ability to beat the technicalities that they expect. I have just come to the rude awakening that it does not matter how genuine your marriage is...what matters is what material "evidence" you submit.

So please don't talk to me about "LOVE".... love is not my problem.

By the way, thanks for your advice.

Nothing is lost. Get an AILIA experienced immigration lawyer who has done I 751 FRAUD denials, and refile the petition. Your good to go. It may cost you a few thousands but its worth it.

Edited by 3600rs

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Do you have records of your flights to each other (boarding passes, flight reservations...)? How about getting some affidavits from your friends and family?

AOS Approved on 10-17-08 (details in profile)

Removal of Conditions on 07-19-10

In this tedious process, we tend to forget that this is all worth it.

I love my hubby beyond anything in this world.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline
The OP doesn't seem to know some very important facts about lifting conditions.

Looks like just a wind-up to me. I think you all have been had.

Yes, seems that way to me too.

K-1 Timeline

02.02.2005: Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center

08.08.2005: Successful interview; visa received at 4pm

08.10.2005: Trip to US (Newark Int'l Airport is POE)

AOS Timeline

08.26.2005: Married in State College, Pennsylvania

11.14.2005: AOS and EAD applications received at USCIS

03.10.2006: EAD received (114 days since submission)

06.17.2006: Green card received (241 since submission)

Removal of Conditions Timeline

05.28.2008: Sent I-751 to Vermont Service Center

06.04.2008: NOA1 received

07.05.2008: Biometrics completed in Houston

03.27.2009: Ten year green card approved

Naturalization Timeline

11.09.2009: N-400 package mailed to Lewisville, TX

12.18.2009: Biometrics done in Houston

03.01.2010: Passed interview

04.07.2010: Oath ceremony

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
Referring to the parts of your story highlighted in red:

Yes you had a choice. You have made choices that reflect priorities of school and work above living with your spouse. You have chosen these over cohabitating with your spouse. I fully understand the adjudicators ruling. It would appear to a reasonable person (whether true or not) that your purpose for immigrating was not for family unity. It looked like a duck and quacked like a duck and the adjudicator called it a duck. I don't see where you gave the adjudicator any other choice but to render the ruling that he did.

I'm curious, too, as to where he lives - I find it a little odd (although with today's wintry economic climate, possible, certainly), that someone with a postgrad education could find no employment in his home or school state - and what the postgrad education was?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

where is he from :whistle: :whistle:

AOS TIMELINE

AOS package mailed on 12/16/08

AOS package delivered on 12/19/08

Check cashed on 12/26/08

NOA1 received on 12/30/08

Biometrics on 01/20/09

AOS interview on 04/30/09

EAD Card production ordered on 03/17/09

EAD Card received on 03/21/09

AOS interview APPROVED on 04/30/09

Card production ordered on 05/27/09

Welcome letter received on 06/05/09

Card production ordered again on 06/15/09

Permanent Resident Card received on 07/09/09

I-751 ROC TIMELINE

I-751 package mailed on 02/28/2011

I-751 package delivered on 03/02/2011

Check payment cashed on 03/04/2011

NOA1 received on 03/08/2011

Biometrics appointment on 04/05/2011

Card production ordered on 05/06/2011

I-751 Petition Approved on 05/06/2011

Approval letter received on 05/12/2011

Green Card finally received on 07/29/2011

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.