Hollis

A typical day for a USCIS employee !!

24 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Click on the link to find out. A bunch of ####### if u ask me.... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

http://www.uscis.gov/files/nativedocuments...fe_of_uscis.pdf

Good Luck to all ! :thumbs:

I-130 re-submitted 05-22-2009

June 3rd 2009 - Rec Hardcopy NOA 1

June 5th 2009 - Touched

August 21 2009 - Touched

August 24 2009 - APPROVED - NOA 2

Sept 1st 2009 - NVC Rec - Case # assigned

Timeline
Click on the link to find out. A bunch of ####### if u ask me.... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hollis this link was quite an interesting read :lol: they are so busy doing all this other stuff they forget about the I 130's.

:ot:

How are you progressing at CSC...please keep us posted in the July thread.....

An approval is just around the corner for you :)

Edited by Serendipity_

*k3 Visa*

08-10-2008: NOA1

03-05-2009: NOA2

05-18-2009: K3 visa approved (Mumbai Consulate)

05-22-2009: POE LAX

*IR Visa*

07-10-2008: NOA1

03-05-2009: NOA2

08-13-2009: IR1 visa approved (Montreal, Canada)

08-15-2009: POE LAX

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

:rofl::rofl:

Someone needs to let them know that they are way short on these numbers. :rofl::bonk:

I-130 for Two Step Children

App Recieved by USCIS: April 13, 2010

Notice Date: April 19, 2010

Notice Recieved: April 21, 2010

Touched: April 21, 2010

Touched: April 22, 2010

Approved:September 28,2010

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

6,000,000 applications received annually equals the need to process 23,000 each working day

They indicate they process 30,000 applications each working day which equals a capacity of 7,800,000 each year....

numbers do not add up.... they should be way ahead and not so far behind

YMMV

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

16,000 employees backed up by contracts, I just wonder if they process 2 applications per day per employee, the back log should not be like this............what r they talking about? What a tremendous lie!!!!!! :angry::angry:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

I posted this last month also...it cracked me up when I saw it!!

:lol:

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

with the average of about 15 minutes spent per application.... it means they only have about 1,000 people out of the 16,000 who actually do any adjudicating

YMMV

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
I want to $hit on those liers face......crappy info..........

tell us how you really feel :lol:

seriously..its disturbing how unaccountable they are at VSC. ((((CSC)))) i have much love for them

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Timeline
I want to $hit on those liers face......crappy info..........

:rofl::rofl:

Good Luck to all !! :thumbs:

June 5th 2009 - Touched

August 21 2009 - Touched

Timeline

Hollis this link was quite an interesting read :lol: they are so busy doing all this other stuff they forget about the I 130's.

:ot:

How are you progressing at CSC...please keep us posted in the July thread.....

An approval is just around the corner for you :)

Thanks Serendipity !! I'm sure you're right around the corner as well :yes::yes:

I definitely will keep you posted in the other thread !!

June 5th 2009 - Touched

August 21 2009 - Touched

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Thats the most funniest documentation that I have ever read in my entire life................And I hope not to read something like this in my future life as well...............

You find it a funniest document u have ever seen in your life. would you dare to deal with such high volume of customers queries, emails on every day basis. I am sure, you will be quitting this job in a week or so...and that would be funny :)... but dear ppl at USCIS try their best to give you up to date info and one more thing whenever you call them, they will surely pick up your call in one bell. :) so don't say its funny, you are insulting their efforts they do everyday. Working at a place where you are talking to thousands of ppl from all around the world for their immi queries is one daring job and i myself appreciate it but not finding it funny :)

Ali

Salaam

AOS Transferred to CSC.......................August 4th 2009

AP/EAD Approval Notice appeared....August 21st 2009

AP/EAD received in mails.................... 08/27/09, 08/31/09

AOS at CSC.............................................Pending

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline
Thats the most funniest documentation that I have ever read in my entire life................And I hope not to read something like this in my future life as well...............

You find it a funniest document u have ever seen in your life. would you dare to deal with such high volume of customers queries, emails on every day basis. I am sure, you will be quitting this job in a week or so...and that would be funny :)... but dear ppl at USCIS try their best to give you up to date info and one more thing whenever you call them, they will surely pick up your call in one bell. :) so don't say its funny, you are insulting their efforts they do everyday. Working at a place where you are talking to thousands of ppl from all around the world for their immi queries is one daring job and i myself appreciate it but not finding it funny :)

Ali

Salaam

Khikz....He he he he....This was even more funny....Sorry but I can't handle it anymore :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Timeline

Ali

Salaam

More power to you My fellow VJer :thumbs:

Been there ! Done that ! :secret::time::pop:

June 5th 2009 - Touched

August 21 2009 - Touched

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.