one...two...tree

An Honest Discussion About Fil/Am Relationships

104 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Question 1 - for American men: Did you seek out Filipinas through a dating agency or marriage broker, and if so, why?

Question 2 - for the Filipinas: Did you ever place an ad or set up a profile with any international dating agency or marriage broker, and if so, why?

Question 3 - for the American men: What are the differences (including physical) between your Filipina spouse and your ex-wife?

Question 5 - for the Filipinas: What are the differences (including physical, age) between your kano spouse and your last boyfriend or ex-husband?

Honest answers please.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Question 1 - for American men: Did you seek out Filipinas through a dating agency or marriage broker, and if so, why?

nope

Question 2 - for the Filipinas: Did you ever place an ad or set up a profile with any international dating agency or marriage broker, and if so, why?

hell, noh!

Question 3 - for the American men: What are the differences (including physical) between your Filipina spouse and your ex-wife?

no ex-wife..

Question 5 - for the Filipinas: What are the differences (including physical, age) between your kano spouse and your last boyfriend or ex-husband?

he is the man!

Honest answers please.

😁

Timeline

nope

hell, noh!

no ex-wife..

he is the man!

Honest answers please.

Thanks for answering. :) May I ask then how the two of you met?

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

he is a co worker of my aunt in the superior court, he found my picture along with my cousins pictures, he asked about my details and stuff but my aunt doesnt want o give it to him, he decided to come to the philippines,...after 2 years and 4 times of coming and meeting my family and stuffs..we decide to get hitched! :luv:

😁

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
My wager is this thread lasts 6 pages - then closed. Guess we'll see.

I double your 6 and take 2 down: 10 pages.

i give it about 120 posts, that's 3 pages for me.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Honest answers please.

#1 nope.

#3 no ex wife

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

i wonder where is question #4?

wonder if we want to know what it was... :P

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

yes my husband did coz he really wanted a filpina wife but never found one from that dating site he joined

Nope..

my wife is petite , pretty and has dark long hair with dark eyes ,,..my ex is the exact opposite : : :: :crying:

He is big,,(love big man)[very loving and very responsible enough to take care of our family here and in the PI.Just the man i ever dreamed of to spend the rest of my life with.EX??not just happy about it.. :crying:

Honest answers please.

yes my husband did coz he really wanted a filpina wife but never found one from that dating site he joined

Nope..

my wife is petite , pretty and has dark long hair with dark eyes ,,..my ex is the exact opposite : : :: :crying:

He is big,,(love big man)[very loving and very responsible enough to take care of our family here and in the PI.Just the man i ever dreamed of to spend the rest of my life with.EX??not just happy about it.. :crying:

Honest answers please.

1. yes he did coz he really wanted a filipina for a wife..but never found me in any dating site.

2. nope

3. my wife is pretty, petite with long dark hair and dark eyes. EX? just the exact oppsite :crying:

4. he is big ( i love big man) , very loving and very responsible enough to take care of our family here and in P.He is just the man i dreamed to spend the rest of my life with. EX? NOTHING GOOD ABOUT HIM..

Timeline
i wonder where is question #4?

wonder if we want to know what it was... :P

you are soo right.. i dont!.. :D

4 is the mark of the beast....I couldn't use it in good conscience. (Back to topic)

1. yes he did coz he really wanted a filipina for a wife..but never found me in any dating site.

2. nope

3. my wife is pretty, petite with long dark hair and dark eyes. EX? just the exact oppsite :crying:

4. he is big ( i love big man) , very loving and very responsible enough to take care of our family here and in P.He is just the man i dreamed to spend the rest of my life with. EX? NOTHING GOOD ABOUT HIM..

Thanks for answering. :) So if you didn't place an ad or join a dating service, how did he find you?

Timeline

Come on - somebody grow some balls here and honestly say they met their Filipina through a international dating site or marriage broker.

Should I make it a poll so that it's anonymous?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.