Nothing1234

ADC Condemns Gaza Attacks

53 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline
Just watched the news and the pictures of the one body of the Isreali (horrible) but no coverage on the bodies in palestine awwwww propoganda alive and well in the U.S.

I saw images coming from Gaza the other day on CNN with dead Palis. hmmmm :unsure:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
Just watched the news and the pictures of the one body of the Isreali (horrible) but no coverage on the bodies in palestine awwwww propoganda alive and well in the U.S.

I saw images coming from Gaza the other day on CNN with dead Palis. hmmmm :unsure:

today show :whistle: pro ?????

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

Prolly not.

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline
Hamas uses the civilian population as shields which is why there are civilian casualties. 6,000 rockets were deliberately fired at civilian population centers not military targets. Big difference there. Israel has to turn gaza in to a prison camp by sealing the border to protect its own citizens. Maybe someday the Palestinian people will stop supporting terrorists but I doubt it. You reap what you sew.

Gaza has been a prison camp for many many years...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Military intelligence and propoganda run hand in hand with the american media. We can spin anything

the bolded part has nothing to do with the other two.

Edited by charles!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

No matter the reason for the current war, the fact is that it needs to stop. The leaders from both sides need to be sat in time-out and after an hour or so they should apologize sincerely and come to a compromise that works for both sides. Then the first one to break the compromise should be sent to their rooms. I'm not trying to be funny here but honestly this is so stupid and could soooooooooooooo be settled without all of the blood.

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Suprisingly enough bbc is being somewhat fair in their portrayal. I have seen more than one reporter ask some really tough questions to Israeli dipolomats this morning and yesterday. Just now I forget who it was but an Israeli diplomat just stated that there is no catastrophie in Gaza. :wacko:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Suprisingly enough bbc is being somewhat fair in their portrayal. I have seen more than one reporter ask some really tough questions to Israeli dipolomats this morning and yesterday. Just now I forget who it was but an Israeli diplomat just stated that there is no catastrophie in Gaza. :wacko:

I noticed that last night that they had it more accurate than the american news did.

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.