patita

why do they deny ?

9 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Im reading this forum and everyday my eyes are getting bigger!

I read about all those denials....and i am just scared that we will get one too!

Why they have to make everything harder! The sparation is driving me nuts...we wanna have a family.. a baby soon and we have to postpone everything cuz of bureaucracy....

I feel like they don't want me there at all and we have to be judged by some ppl if what we have in our hearts is real or no.

i am getting scared that i dont have enough proof for them..my words are nothing ..

im so lost in it!

why so much problems to be with our beloved ones?

Edited by patita

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
Im reading this forum and everyday my eyes are getting bigger!

I read about all those denials....and i am just scared that we will get one too!

Why they have to make everything harder! The sparation is driving me nuts...we wanna have a family.. a baby soon and we have to postpone everything cuz of bureaucracy....

I feel like they don't want me there at all and we have to be judged by some ppl if what we have in our hearts is real or no.

i am getting scared that i dont have enough proof for them..my words are nothing ..

im so lost in it!

why so much problems to be with our beloved ones?

Which stage are you in, in the process? My attitude was, if they want evidence, we have evidence, they asked for two letters of affidavits, we sent four, three years of tax returns, we sent five, Printed out our tax assessors color photo of our home with both our names on it, plus the deed. Sent photos of us to let them know we are real live people with some in front of our same home that is on the web, gave them the link for that. Even a color photo of my wife, and myself with Senator Feingold standing in the middle of us, he is on the finance committee that supports the USCIS. Color photos of all our ID's with the same address on it, including mine, I am the USC along with my color ID that I am a veteran of a foreign war. Medical and auto insurance, ulitity bills, our bank and credit card statements. Grade transcripts, etc., we were not denied. Did have delays with the I-751 when they transferred all the files from Nebraska to California, but got Sen. Feingold's office to verify that our file was there, they dragged that one out to the last second, that was stress. Got a letter from our governor apoligizing about our DMV refusing to issue my wife a driver license renewal because they never heard of a one year extension.

Forms were printed out with Adobe Acrobat, very neat, and all the evidence was well organized with key information like our names and address highlighted for instant reading. We both signed the check for the fee with her alien number on it, very neat and legiable.

We were not denied, those who were, didn't take all this extra trouble, and in some cases, the USCIS screwed up by either losing evidence, or assigning two different alien numbers to the same person, can't control the USCIS screwing up, but if they did, would sic Feingold on them, had to for the oath ceremony, head of the St. Paul office sent us a letter of apology for that.

Wife was scared stiff at first, but realized how inefficient they are and was very confident at her USC interview and she is a hell of a lot more tactful than I am.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

they deny mostly becasue they can....what they deny for one couple will fly right thru with another, dont worry just do the best you can and let them feel your confidence not worry :thumbs:

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Moving this to the embassy/consulate forum due to OP's visa type (CR-1) and filing date of I-130 (This month)

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Timeline

I am scared as hell... my hubby is calm - I am freaking out!

I dont want to wait... i am fed up of this..and all im thinking about now is if we will be approved! if we sent enough info for them..jeeze this is so stupid!

i am so depressed...

I am scared cuz i overstayed my visa for 152 days - will they deny my cuz of it? the other thing is that i just found my I-94..so i have to mail it to London i guess and explain them that i forgot to leave it at the airport!

i just want to sit and cry - i know it wont help but i feel helpless

patita

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Zambia
Timeline

You have a long wait ahead. Overstaying your visa -- what type was it? Why did you overstay? Unless there was some good reason for overstaying, it will be an issue.

Follow NickD!

Yeah you know [actually some don't and are scammed] or think you have a loving bona fide relationship and you shouldn't have any problems being approved.

You have to go out of your way and make it your jobs to do better than the scammers and beat the system. When peeps walk into a interview or people review your submitted evidence you are GUILTY until you or your evidence proves otherwise.

MORE AMMO THE BETTER!

Been on immigration forums for years and I've yet to see anyone denied from having to much evidence!

Lack of such is VERY common especially when it comes to proving a bona fide relationship.

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Timeline
You have a long wait ahead. Overstaying your visa -- what type was it? Why did you overstay? Unless there was some good reason for overstaying, it will be an issue.

well i overstayed cuz i culdnt leave my fiance- back in a days!

before my j-1 visa expired i sent a request to extend my visa.... which was denied and i was supposed to leave by the end of August - i left in October :(

we got married in july...i coldnt see myself without him..i couldnt leave...he didnt want me to go... when ppl are in love they dont think...

we were supposed to apply for aos from there but i had to go back home......

and now everything is different.....

when i dont see him online i think too much...when i am not online he txts me right away.... we need each other...

i know u guys feel the same way about your beloved... time doesnt make it any easier

Filed: Other Country: Aruba
Timeline

well see if everyone followed the rules .. things would be so much easier to deal with .. we are all / or have been in the same boat as you waiting to be with the people we love .. but there are many out there who do not think the rules pertain to them or don't care to follow them . like people overstaying their visa's just for an example ... that kind of stuff makes everything get tighter and gives all the officials even more reason to tighten that red tape and make us all dance even more ... right now all you can do is fill out all the paperwork that you need to .. answer all the questions they ask and just sit back and hope the love between you two is strong enough to endure the wait ...... and hope to hell that overstay doesnt become an issue

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.