Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
These are limited edition, better jump fast or they will be gone

saw those yesterday as a commercial. i lmao! :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

How many did you order? :devil:

none - why would i want them? it's not legal tender.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Why would you want them if they were legal tender?

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Timeline

Why would you want them if they were legal tender?

at least then i could spend them instead of having them only for dust collectors.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
Bu!!sh!t. He's beat the odds in several areas of his life. Just the odds of him making it this far were astronomical.

I guess we agree, the odds of ANYONE with his lack of accomplishment (on a presidential level) getting elected was very improbable .... but then again, winning the lottery is also "beating the odds".

Do we "admire" lottery winners?

If there were some other "great odds" he over came that you might want to mention, please tell us.

Now Barack Obama, ... to me, has some "admirable" qualities.... no doubt about it but for people to claim him as "the most admirable man alive" is laughable.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline
Bu!!sh!t. He's beat the odds in several areas of his life. Just the odds of him making it this far were astronomical.

I guess we agree, the odds of ANYONE with his lack of accomplishment (on a presidential level) getting elected was very improbable .... but then again, winning the lottery is also "beating the odds".

If there were some other "great odds" he over came that you might want to mention, please tell us.

Now Barack Obama, ... to me, has some "admirable" qualities.... no doubt about it but for people to claim him as "the most admirable man alive" is laughable.

I've got better things to do with my time.

Like post here? :lol:

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline

sp24a2_b.jpg

sp24a2_b.jpg

Too cold for softball.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

So how many here purchased these?

SSDD

Get over it folks. Its someone making money. Don't be jealous you didn't get in on it.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.