Teacher Mark

Poll: Obama is man Americans admire most

177 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
It's ridiculous to debate about whether the guy has overcome "astronomical" or any other kind of odds to get where he is. Any man, whether it be Bush, Clinton, Jefferson, Obama, Reagan, Nixon...WHOEVER...has accomplished no mean feat by ascending to the Presidency. But really, who the f*** cares? It's all about what he does going forward that matters. And since he hasn't even taken office yet, I really don't see what the fuss is all about.

one of those rare moments of agreement. :thumbs:

Charles unfortunately you & your fellow right wingers want to impeach Obama before he even gets into office, yet you all sat idly by with your thumbs in a dark place during the Bush administration. It's wonderful that you agree with this comment but it doesn't reflect the right wing pattern of views here.

:secret: hate to break it to you but he can't be impeached because he's not in office.

and spare me the finger remarks in the future, mkay?

Edited by charles!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Timeline
:secret: hate to break it to you but he can't be impeached because he's not in office.

Dear god could you be any more obtuse? See, you can read the words, that much is clear. It's the re-forming them into coherent thoughts that seems to a real issue. Did your childhood home have lead paint?

Methinks the lady dost protest too much. You...you've got stinky fingers, don't you?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
It's ridiculous to debate about whether the guy has overcome "astronomical" or any other kind of odds to get where he is. Any man, whether it be Bush, Clinton, Jefferson, Obama, Reagan, Nixon...WHOEVER...has accomplished no mean feat by ascending to the Presidency. But really, who the f*** cares? It's all about what he does going forward that matters. And since he hasn't even taken office yet, I really don't see what the fuss is all about.

Ain't that a shame. More sore-loser-itis at play is all.

I thought you were a computer, not a sheep. :hehe:

Either way, your logic wouldn't compute with reason.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Timeline

Sore-losers-itis?

Are you bringing up those prop 8 crybabies again?

Not really. You can youtube Bush coins if you want without the same stupidity coming from the same wankers here. I 'wonder why.'

Bu!!sh!t. He's beat the odds in several areas of his life. Just the odds of him making it this far were astronomical.

I guess we agree, the odds of ANYONE with his lack of accomplishment (on a presidential level) getting elected was very improbable .... but then again, winning the lottery is also "beating the odds".

Do we "admire" lottery winners?

If there were some other "great odds" he over came that you might want to mention, please tell us.

Now Barack Obama, ... to me, has some "admirable" qualities.... no doubt about it but for people to claim him as "the most admirable man alive" is laughable.

:wow: Someone is a sore loser!

Why does bringing up a valid viewpoint make someone a sore loser? Not everyone thinks Obama can walk on water.

At best it barely qualifies as a "valid argument". It sounds a lot more like sour grapes or a tantrum from a 3rd grader who lost his favorite toy. You don't have to agree with Obama's politics & if you feel that someone else deserved the title of "most admirable" that's fine, but to compare his election to winning a lottery is the real "laughable" comment.

So if someone doesn't treat Obama like the messiah, their viewpoint is not valid?

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Sore-losers-itis?

Are you bringing up those prop 8 crybabies again?

Not really. You can youtube Bush coins if you want without the same stupidity coming from the same wankers here. I 'wonder why.'

How many Obama coins did you buy?

So if someone doesn't treat Obama like the messiah, their viewpoint is not valid?

Yet another person with reading comprehension problems. You do know that there are ideas between the extremes, right?

I can read just fine. What you can't get is some people don't think Obama is God.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Timeline

Yet another person with reading comprehension problems. You do know that there are ideas between the extremes, right?

Then it wouldn't be cool for the wannabe AJs out there. Friends, seriously- its like in Highlander.

There can be only one.

Then it wouldn't be cool for the wannabe AJs out there. Friends, seriously- its like in Highlander.

There can be only one.

And why would anyone want to be like AJ?

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Timeline

There can be only one.

Ask yourself that same question while you consider the question posed to you by mox.

Filed: Timeline

I can read just fine. What you can't get is some people don't think Obama is God.

LOL. You are adorable. It's almost too easy.

LOL. You are adorable. It's almost too easy.

Well golly gee, I can't compete with you few of superior intelligence. Put another feather in your cap, you are an immigration off topic forum guru.

There can be only one.

Ask yourself that same question while you consider the question posed to you by mox.

Is AJ your hero like Barack?

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Dear god could you be any more obtuse? See, you can read the words, that much is clear. It's the re-forming them into coherent thoughts that seems to a real issue. Did your childhood home have lead paint?

Methinks the lady dost protest too much. You...you've got stinky fingers, don't you?

obtuse? maybe you can explain why this impeachment talk when someone's not even in office.

as for the lead paint, no idea really. would you care to travel around the globe and test those homes to answer your question?

and like you, my fingers may stink, but unlike yours, mine smell of woman :whistle:

Edited by charles!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!