notime4haterz

NO touches and NO approvals for the week of Dec 22nd

57 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Hey again, Lisa, Narnia, cmnb, desi, wait, pr & an, seren, cris, jen, I appreciate the love, a Merry Christmas to every one of you, and I am sincerely praying that all of you get to be with your spouses soon, and for those of you still waiting, I so hope it ends for you soon.

Best wishes to my virtual family..

Chris

(CJ-G)

Nope, no approval & no touches. Remaining positive as I expect some news anytime by March '09 (LOL that sounds crazy!)

I would hate to think that VSC would want to go into the New Year with applications backed up to April/May '08! Doesnt look good - so we hope all those who have petitions from that time hear great news ASAP!

Congratulations to you cjgator!

Chris - your prayers were heard :)

i got approved...lets rock NVC together:)

Congrats!!! Good luck for rest of the process.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
Congrats cmnb!!!!

Just out of curiosity, did you do the I-130 alone? I noticed you're a June filer! Yipee!!!! Aprils should be right around the corner!!!!

thanks! yes, standalone I130.

That's amazing! I wish there was a way to shout out to the world, "Stay away from K-3" !!!!!!!!!

Congratulations again! Let us know how NVC goes!

get the spraypaint lol

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Congrats cmnb!!!!

Just out of curiosity, did you do the I-130 alone? I noticed you're a June filer! Yipee!!!! Aprils should be right around the corner!!!!

That's amazing! I wish there was a way to shout out to the world, "Stay away from K-3" !!!!!!!!!

get the spraypaint lol

i feel for you guys...hang tight, your day will come soon!

USCIS (Vermont Service Center) Journey

Mailed I-130 Packet on 05/27/08

Approved: 12/23/08

NVC Journey

NVC Case Number assigned 01/02/09

Case Completed 01/21/09

End of Visa Journey

New Delhi Embassy Interview 03/17/09

VISA APPROVED!!!!!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
Congrats cmnb!!!!

get the spraypaint lol

I told ya, I'm gonna walk into my lawyer's office when it's all done and spray paint a K3 on his damn forehead and walk out... LOOOOL

Timeline
Congrats cmnb!!!!

get the spraypaint lol

I told ya, I'm gonna walk into my lawyer's office when it's all done and spray paint a K3 on his damn forehead and walk out... LOOOOL

:lol:

think i will be grateful when our interview is scheduled earlier than the CR-1ers (hopefully!)

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Okay my dearlings...I'm off to sleep! Totally exhausted today!

Cjgator, again, a hundred times, my congratulations! I'm sooooooo happy for you!

To my April babies, we're next!!!! Enjoy the holidays because after that, it's our turn!!!!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

Narnia, I won't leave my girls, I have this wack thing programmed in my brain that says "take care of those who take care of you"

I am happy that I got my approva, but I won't be completely happy until you ladies (and my buds) get yours.

CJ-G

Okay my dearlings...I'm off to sleep! Totally exhausted today!

Cjgator, again, a hundred times, my congratulations! I'm sooooooo happy for you!

To my April babies, we're next!!!! Enjoy the holidays because after that, it's our turn!!!!

Timeline

CJ,

your are like my virtual big bro and your wife is a lucky woman.

Thanks for hanging in there with us :luv:

Thanks!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Austria
Timeline
OK, I updated it. I didn't look at the spreadsheets because not everyone is on them. Also, I put the VJ'ers that I remembered because they've been active in posting. But now we've got the majority of regulars here, I think!

:blush: narina, i did not want to bother you, i just felt it would be nice to add mamalou to your list because she seems to be really sad these days and i think that she needs the positive energy of your little group.

considering the fact that i am only a post lurker:), i could not expect to be put on the list myself. i mentioned my case here just because it is one more irrational decision from the VSC: they approved the dependent and ignored the principal case. and do they expect the baby to travel in his own?! whatever...

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

First of all congratulations to CJ-Gator!! It's great to see VSC really moving!

Well, I believe my day is coming soon, but I'm trying not to expect too much. Remeber Sra Castillo? She was a February filer and she only got approved after everybody from February was approved. Of course I don't want this to happen to me, but there is a chance for this to happen. So... I'm praying that I am approved soon, but I'm trying not to be frustrated if it doesn't happen, you know what I mean?

My husband is going to call VSC today (do they work today??) because he has changed his phone number, so he is also going to try to get more details about our petitions. I know they might just read to him that our petition was received and the case is pending, but we may be surprised by good news. Let's see.

Merry Christmas to all of you!

christmas12.gif

Edited by Monica&Isha

Our Immigration Timeline:

Form I-130 sent to Chicago - 03/18/08 (Case in VSC)

NOA 1 - 03/26/08

Updates - 04/01/08; 06/16/08; 06/17/08

NOA 2 - 01/23/09

NVC received papers - 01/30/09

NVC generated DS 3032 and AOS bill - 02/02/09

DS 3032 sent by e-mail and snail mail - 02/02/09

NVC replied my e-mail confirming my choice of agent - 02/06/09

AOS bill received - 02/07/09

AOS bill and IV bill paid online - 02/07/09

AOS and IV display the PAID message - 02/11/09

AOS and DS-230 packages sent - 02/11/09

NVC received packages - 02/13/09

NVC sent RFE (mistake on DS-230) - 02/20/09

Form DS-230 re-sent (as requested) - 02/26/09

CASE COMPLETE - 03/05/09

Interview date assigned - 03/10/09

Case forwarded to the embassy - 03/11/09

Medical Examination - 04/08/09

CR1 interview - 04/09/09 - VISA APPROVED!

Visa in hand - 04/??/09

POE - 04/??/09

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails." 1 Corinthians 13:4-8

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
First of all congratulations to CJ-Gator!! It's great to see VSC really moving!

Well, I believe my day is coming soon, but I'm trying not to expect too much. Remeber Sra Castillo? She was a February filer and she only got approved after everybody from February was approved. Of course I don't want this to happen to me, but there is a chance for this to happen. So... I'm praying that I am approved soon, but I'm trying not to be frustrated if it doesn't happen, you know what I mean?

My husband is going to call VSC today (do they work today??) because he has changed his phone number, so he is also going to try to get more details about our petitions. I know they might just read to him that our petition was received and the case is pending, but we may be surprised by good news. Let's see.

Merry Christmas to all of you!

christmas12.gif

Monica&Isha,

Yes, They are working today. I just called them.

Best of luck!

U.S. Passport

xx-xx-2012: Passport application sent

I-130 petition for Sibling

07-19-2012: Sent I-130 via Priority mail

07-23-2012: I-130 received by PHX lbx (forwarded to california)

07-23-2012: Priority date

07-30-2012: I-797 receipt received

1. CR1 [Completed: 2009/Total Days: 325]

2. ROC [Completed: 2011/Total Days: 222]

3. CITIZENSHIP [Completed: 2012/Total Days: 125]

4. US PASSPORT [Completed: 2012/Total Days: ]

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Alright, enough already!

Everyone go get some holiday cheer!

P.S. This also means no new threads on this or continuations in other threads, please. Suspensions will be issued and don't make me be the grinch at Christmas!

Edited by Jenn!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.