notime4haterz

NO touches and NO approvals for the week of Dec 22nd

57 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
Okay my darlings...here's who's left:

Monica and Isha (March) - you HAVE to be next!!! Check your email today!!!

Then all we have are April filers:

Lisa

Birchbeer

Cris11

and myself

We also have Waithatter from early May

Well, these are the ones next in line. I know there are a lot of people out there from later dates. Not ignoring you!!! We want to see you get approved too!

Forgot one!

ChriseJessica also an April filer!

COMING UP NEXT? OH, GOD, I HOPE NOT!!!!!!!!!! After all, I was getting so cozy, remaining in WAITING MODE for THE LAST 8 MONTHS :lol:

Monica and Isha March 26

ChriseJessica April 7

Lisa April 21

Me April 23

Birchbeer April 25

Cris11 April 29

Waithatter May 6

Edited by notime4haterz

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Austria
Timeline

hey narina, you forgot a feb/march filer: mamalou!

and i am also here with you. your lurker :rolleyes:. our baby's petition with the same NOA1 date got approved, while my case is still pending. :whistle:

Edited by andalib

Timeline
Okay my darlings...here's who's left:

Monica and Isha (March) - you HAVE to be next!!! Check your email today!!!

Then all we have are April filers:

Lisa

Birchbeer

Cris11

and myself

We also have Waithatter from early May

Well, these are the ones next in line. I know there are a lot of people out there from later dates. Not ignoring you!!! We want to see you get approved too!

Forgot one!

ChriseJessica also an April filer!

COMING UP NEXT? OH, GOD, I HOPE NOT!!!!!!!!!! After all, I was getting so cozy, remaining in WAITING MODE for THE LAST 8 MONTHS :lol:

Mamalou

Monica and Isha March 26

ChriseJessica April 7

Lisa April 21

Andalib April 22

Me April 23

Birchbeer April 25

Cris11 April 29

Waithatter May 6

OK, I updated it. I didn't look at the spreadsheets because not everyone is on them. Also, I put the VJ'ers that I remembered because they've been active in posting. But now we've got the majority of regulars here, I think!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

Hey again, Lisa, Narnia, cmnb, desi, wait, pr & an, seren, cris, jen, I appreciate the love, a Merry Christmas to every one of you, and I am sincerely praying that all of you get to be with your spouses soon, and for those of you still waiting, I so hope it ends for you soon.

Best wishes to my virtual family..

Chris

(CJ-G)

Nope, no approval & no touches. Remaining positive as I expect some news anytime by March '09 (LOL that sounds crazy!)

I would hate to think that VSC would want to go into the New Year with applications backed up to April/May '08! Doesnt look good - so we hope all those who have petitions from that time hear great news ASAP!

Congratulations to you cjgator!

Timeline

And Birch and Wh too. I don't want to forget anyone, you all helped me stay quasi-sane through this..

Hey again, Lisa, Narnia, cmnb, desi, wait, pr & an, seren, cris, jen, I appreciate the love, a Merry Christmas to every one of you, and I am sincerely praying that all of you get to be with your spouses soon, and for those of you still waiting, I so hope it ends for you soon.

Chris

(CJ-G)

Nope, no approval & no touches. Remaining positive as I expect some news anytime by March '09 (LOL that sounds crazy!)

I would hate to think that VSC would want to go into the New Year with applications backed up to April/May '08! Doesnt look good - so we hope all those who have petitions from that time hear great news ASAP!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Chris

(CJ-G)

Chris - your prayers were heard :)

i got approved...lets rock NVC together:)

USCIS (Vermont Service Center) Journey

Mailed I-130 Packet on 05/27/08

Approved: 12/23/08

NVC Journey

NVC Case Number assigned 01/02/09

Case Completed 01/21/09

End of Visa Journey

New Delhi Embassy Interview 03/17/09

VISA APPROVED!!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

yeeey, congrats! :dance:

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Timeline

Yeah! Awesome! I'm smiling for ya, cm..My best Christmas wishes to you..

I WANT MY ENTIRE VIRTUAL FAMILY APPROVED, NOW!! PLEASE!!

CJ-G

Chris

(CJ-G)

Timeline

I posted this somewhere else, but I wanted to share this funny situation with you all.

Lisa mentioned (waiting for USCIS to be together with our spouse) that it's almost the same like the people whose husband is in jail and they are waiting... Well my grandmother has Alzheimers, so she can't remember things anymore. She actually thinks my husband is in jail. Everytime I talk to her, she asks me, "Did they say when he's going to be let out of jail? God damn those people! Why aren't they releasing him??? He's innocent!!! He didn't do anything wrong!!!" LOOOOOOOOL :lol:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Congrats cmnb!!!!

Just out of curiosity, did you do the I-130 alone? I noticed you're a June filer! Yipee!!!! Aprils should be right around the corner!!!!

thanks! yes, standalone I130.

USCIS (Vermont Service Center) Journey

Mailed I-130 Packet on 05/27/08

Approved: 12/23/08

NVC Journey

NVC Case Number assigned 01/02/09

Case Completed 01/21/09

End of Visa Journey

New Delhi Embassy Interview 03/17/09

VISA APPROVED!!!!!

Timeline
Congrats cmnb!!!!

Just out of curiosity, did you do the I-130 alone? I noticed you're a June filer! Yipee!!!! Aprils should be right around the corner!!!!

thanks! yes, standalone I130.

That's amazing! I wish there was a way to shout out to the world, "Stay away from K-3" !!!!!!!!!

Congratulations again! Let us know how NVC goes!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.